What's new

Purple kush in magic

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice pics as always. Im heading out to get a new cam today and I cant wait to start popping off some shot like yours (hopefully).
Great grow
BigGreen

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey wick,just sent a pic of the month nomi in for yah,nice pics,thanks for sharing them!!:joint:
/www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2906770#post2906770

wick.96

Sweet!! Thanks Unclefishstick!! Thank you to all that follow my threads! Constantly striving for perfection and taking wicked pictures is just one part of it!!

wick.96

i think im gonna start flushin them..... They are looking done to me.. trics are turning cloudy... very little signs of new bud growth.......day 37 flower..Not a single dump and flush of the rez this round. The final flush willl be the first water change.

Fuck the shit is crystal heaven..... and the smell is plenty aromic.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy.. folks!! enjoy...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice!!

Nice!!

picture.php
,once again nice pics :kewlpics: and thumbs up on the pk:respect:
I wonder how close our cuts are:chin: have to re read your thread and see:joint:
mine should be rooted by next week,they had a tough trip,but they are strong with the force!!!

intlplayr

Sweet! startin a PK now as well, hopin to gleam some useful info off of u in the way of maxxing out yields on these bad boys... tagged... :lurk:

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam thos look tasty. How long ya gonna let em go?
I have some pks in the cloner right now waiting for roots and I cant wait... I still have to build out the room tho.
Great pics looking amazing for 37 day WOW
BigGreen

wick.96

Biggreen - I figure 50 day mark.. depending on how much of a flush i go with... cut a small branch tonight, subsquently i was able to shoot some stellar macro's of the Purple Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this ones played with in photoshop.

picture.php

looking good... cant wait to smoke this branch.....heeheeeheeee

intlplayr

Yummy! Also, that's a great way for me to lear what the trich's should look like for the perfect time to harvest. It's one thing to explain what they should look like, it's a completely other to be able to see what they should look like with your own eyes!

Sweet!

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice. What are you using for the macros. I just grabbed a 12 meg pix cam I hope I can get em to look close to that.
Sweet shit dude what a way to check out the trichs. You will be spot on with harvest. 50 days thats the shit your rockin it man kick ass grow
BigGreen

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Wick,

I bet the flush at 37 and harvest at 50 will work great. I find that if my grows are done right I get a second round of budding (crowing / foxtailing) also my purple color comes in latter into flower. I hope your leaves turn purple as can be over the next 13 days!

Peace, :joint:

wick.96

Biggreen - 6MP S3IS canon. No lenses, Some cropping in photoshop.

Hydrosun - Oh they are turning purple alright!!! looking mighty fine indeed... Seems like they are mostly done growing, some of the lower budsites look like they are still growen... I started the 2 part flush process... by mid week I will dump and flush again.

intlplayr - You bettcha, more super macros during the final stages.. You can already see some cloudy trics in above pictures..I like more of a heady stone rather then a sleepy couch lock stone... so i harvest 50/50 cloudy/clear, and few amber.

One Love 731

Veteran
I envy the 6 plant grow, I guess I should have took the time to learn what the fvck I'm doing before jumping. Anyways looks great as always. Thanks for another great show. Karma, One Love

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on the POTM nom. Those macros are nice!!! I use a 6mp cam too. But how the hell do you get that close. I treid using a mag. glass but my cam just wants to focus on the mag. glass. Damn nice plants too.

L-Immortal

Wick.96 all I can say is amazing grow man. It looks as though you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor soon

wick.96

here are a few from my last visit.. There will be some more by the end of the night!!1 A full 6-site hydroponics in a 7 X 5 X 8 foot space.

total
nutrients consumed

450ml of micro, 650ml bloom. 60 ml bloom enhancer, 300ml hydrozyme. now running a light seaweed mix + plain ph water

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

be back later bros!