What's new

Purple Kush, crazy monkey style

Status
Not open for further replies.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
No I did not get, or target, huge colas; in fact I specifically trained against it.

Very nice finished prod. , looks like it will be in demand crazy monkey , I am usually getting aprox 45G each also , once i killed it and got like 2 oz per,lookin like nice kush, purple kush monkey!

peace TS :)

P

purplesupremacy

Numbers-wise, the "average" would be around 48 - 54g per plant, some tables had 16, some had 18, so we'll call it "about 50g" or roughly 1 3/4 oz. I had suspected that "average plant" was slightly below technical average, and I was right.

I'm starting to get pretty good at this stuff.

Goal on next PK run is 2# per. Gonna beat it, too...

jbyrd

Looks great man, Purple Kush is my mainstay plant for sure. Fruity, ass kicking and major bag appeal. Looks like the SR-71 cut as well. I picked up that one a few years ago at Blue Sky and have kept her running, she's a keeper for sure and a great yielder. If you ever get a chance to run her outdoors, do it. 2 years ago I ran one outside and she kicked off 2 lbs of softball bat colas...huge.

Way to gro man!

P

purplesupremacy

The J1 yielded 2.4# per 1000w light. I've been slacking and procrastinating on the re-make of the J1 thread, but been real busy and haven't had the motivation.

T

Teeg420

Yea, use the crazy monkey style it has been shown to prup the best of the best purps.

purps purps whos got purps?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
u purp guys got any tips for making a purple strain really purp out!?!?!

Yeah dont take it down early @ if I let mine go an extra week, and after shock rippening,(darkness, and icewater) it get's some nice purple tinge's , so I d say give it an extra week, even if it reeks! :)
peace TS

ok i wont take it 2 early.....but im lookin for tips that would increase the amount of purp occuring on a daily basis......workin with purp wreck over here and right NOW any tips would be appreciated! cmon BROSSSSS!

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
ok i wont take it 2 early.....but im lookin for tips that would increase the amount of purp occuring on a daily basis......workin with purp wreck over here and right NOW any tips would be appreciated! cmon BROSSSSS!

Complete fan leaf removal one week before chop.

C

csedge

What Purple Kush cut was that sorry went through every page and couldn't find what one it was.

P

purplesupremacy

This is the SR-71 PK, widely rumored / believed to be the Purple Urkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts