What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush and White Widow. First Grow!!!

Yet Another Update!!!

Yet Another Update!!!

So the plants are all doing well. growing strong. One of the white widow i topped but also took out the only other node growing because i was doing single cola but now the plant stopped growing new leaves but the ones that are there are massive. Also one of the individual leaves on one is growing an 8th leaf....???

look no nodes :(

extra individual leaf?

massive leaves

the odd one:

TheSg

kush's r like that they need to b trimmed with those FAT 'ghani like leaves great lookin set up man glad to see things on track

the massive leaves are the white widow. But ya the bushy ass purple were trimmed after the pic. Going away tomorrow morningand coming back Sunday. So I'm going to be missing them and excited to open the doors when I come home Sunday.

SO i lost my camera so i dont have any pics. but i pulled one of the white widow and the banana kush its getting really big and healthy. but I have a question... i have it under a 400 watt and a 150 cfl. im going to flower now but what happens if u go into flowering with the 400 and the 150 cfl and take the 400 watt 3/4's of the way though grow and i would put another 150 watt but would it shock or hurt the plant if i did this?

S

stoned teacher

No....as long as it gets 12 hours light followed by dark on schedule, more or less light won't throw it off....

Latest posts

Latest posts