What's new

purple hype

full time daddy
Veteran
puma said:
wonderfull looking purples every one thanks for the eye candy..

ahhh 00420 have not heard the name purple elephant in shit awhile umm was that from a seed or are you just running a cut...if from seed i'd like to talk once i get 50 post and can use the PMsystem here again???
sweeeet.

yeah puma you need 50 post too use the PMsystem and im just running a cut of it i got from my brother i dont know where he got it but i can find out this is the first time i ran her out side but i lov it indoor's it and the grape ape cut run alike other then yeild it by far is bigger the taste is the same but as far as the high ape take's the cake..... i no longer run purple kush or purple urple aka urkle OR gdp.....

Snagglepuss said:
Alright!!!! Tell us more about this purple elephant...What is it???????
i dont know much about it sry..... i got it about 6 months ago and have ran it indoors twice and this one plant outside thats it. of the nor cali purp's it out yeilds them all and taste like the grape ape witch i think is the best high/taste

Last edited:
P

puma

hey 00420 yup thats what i was expecting to hear but was hoping you had aquired some beanage...its a cali purp so chances sre ive had it but just under another name, calis got lots of purps floating around....umm but just in case it would be great if ya could ask your bro if its from seed/, who knows maybe they are and he has extras...

never heard of the P helmet but whoe knows it could be something?....

well it looks like my purple barney and blckberry project is a TOTAL success, fresh barney and blckberry seeds come first of the year....
peace purple ppl.

RebelGrow

hughesy are you talking about the purple headed soldier who stands at attention when the moment strikes? if so then taste away friend. :muahaha: just kidding!!!

peterpan

Veteran
PPAP cut, this cut always purps up no matter what the the temps. The trichs all purp up also. When peeps smoke a bowl they think they are smoking a bowl of hash. This cut reminds me of the the old days in the 70's when we use to get this sweet potent hash, they called temple hash, ummm ummm good.

this little girl not going anywhere anytime soon if I, can help it. love this cut

click on pics to make bigger

peace

SatoriSOG

PPAP cut, this cut always purps up no matter what the the temps. The trichs all purp up also. When peeps smoke a bowl they think they are smoking a bowl of hash. This cut reminds me of the the old days in the 70's when we use to get this sweet potent hash, they called temple hash, ummm ummm good.

this little girl not going anywhere anytime soon if I, can help it. love this cut

click on pics to make bigger

peace

whats PPAP stand for?

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Please don't tell me there are growers out there actually falling for the Elephant Bud. Its a scam. DO NOT BUY !!

drow

Eye of the beholder, as long as theres someone paying for it, theres going to be someone selling it.

BONUS BAG

why are all the really high seeds from canada,even kc's gears 50 bucks at some canadian sites and across the pond there 15 bucks.
that spyder looks good canned A

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
62205PICT0108.JPG
62205PICT0113.JPG
62205PICT0019.JPG
62205PICT0208.JPG
62205PICT0425.JPG
62205PICT0216.JPG
62205PICT0155.JPG

i love purpel......:woohoo:

the first is allso Barney's ViolatorKush

P

puma

hello THERE:wave:
i know this is a really really really old thread but im just now getting to the PURPLE BARNEY seeds i made from back then, i do belive i was the second person to speak in this thread so its been a long while...

PURPLE BARNEY F2's....

1.jpg

2.jpg

if your not sure what the BARNEY is just go back and read the opening post..
peace:wave:

D

darkhorse

deep purple?
big up to Ganesh seeds DSD/ deep strawberry diesel .

had a test smoke of one dsd and the smoke is amazing!
has a nice fuel smell to it then when grinded up and it settles down there is definatly the smell of stawberry in there too.

nice heavy stone good for sleeping and got the giggles when awake one time when i had another smoke, which i have not had
in many years of smoking.

more smoking,micro pics ,reporting to come, well done Ganesh this is a brilliant beautifull plant.