What's new

purple hype

Litz_C

how come all those bud are shape like a ball?

did u guy fgot it all from the club or a formula to dry it to be look like dat.

thank~yay

G

I love it how if you dont share the same tastes as others they are quick to say you didnt have the real deal ;)

here is another pic of another batch of GDP, which was a little better, but still in no way shape or form remotely lived up to hype except in its beautiful appearance and taste (paging buzz.. buzz.. please report to the brain, you are needed...)

edit: oh and litz im sorry but i have no idea what you're talking about, those are all just regular nugs, no special treatment to attain the shapes they have...

my hypothesis is that a lot of the GDP out there may be commercially grown because people go gimp over purple colors, they probably figure as long as its purple nothing else matters because it WILL sell. so I will reserve final opinion till I get my hands on a cut, but till then its another beautiful looking mediocre strain for me.

Last edited:

HYDROJUNKIE

I think sativas or anything with a sativa buzz is definately the thinking man's weed who is looking for a soaring motivational and clear high with enhanced creativity and mind stimulation ...

and the indica domminant strains & purples tend to have the opposite effect....and are favored by people who are either in pain or one that would not be mistaken for a logician....

give the two types of smokers the opposite of what they like and your sure to get a bad report.

this has been my observation ....

C

Chamba

of course home grown bud is better!

many buds are sold slightly damp (damp = heavier = more cash)..next time you buy bud weight it then dry it then re-weigh it.....surprise, surprise..it weighs 10 ~ 20% less

and many buds for sale are either badly handled or purposely kiffed prior to you buying them or both! no wonder the high from most bought bud is weak and the same strain grown at home is much better! check out those buds under a magnifying glass before you buy them ..then ask "where's the trics?" grown and handle your buds with care..as carefully if they were Faberge Eggs!..never maul your buds while growing, during drying or in storage..the best trichomes are ones on the exterior of the bud..fi you have to handle your buds during growth grab a leaf, not the bud itself

many cash croppers use toxic amounts of chemical ferts, insecticides and poisons on their cash-crops - they don't give a damn about people who end up smoking their horrible shit...the money is the thing

...which is why every smoker should have a few plants in the backyard or in a cupboard!

apart from a few trips to Am'dam, I haven't bought bud since the mid 90's..I'd rather go without than smoke some shit grown by a souless mercenary, non-smoking, chemical shovelling, cash-cropper!

Happy growing!

Last edited:
G

i know lots of peeps around here get much higher off color then they do the bud, lol

CBF

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pike said:
i know lots of peeps around here get much higher off color then they do the bud, lol

CBF

Oh so true!

some lines have been bred with consistant hue as the primary goal...
some lines have been bred with different primary goals, but get purple too..

if its strong pot, n tastes good, Ill smoke it!

natefrog

tru dat bub.......check it, got me a little package in the mail......this is all i know is what you read......but i sure am excited.........thank you brother!.........you know who you are!........nf

ps..........this was an unexpected gift from someone i donated free beans to after they pm'd me........this karma shit really works, ya know?

G

hello natefrog :joint:
ya man those are a very very very fine find my friend, i hope you do some work with them and have great success with it as well.......

ya man karma is the shit for real, i think its a must in what we all do here.....well bro again best of luck with your barney seeds and i really hope you show pics of your grow with here and ohhhhhh yaaaaaa lots of pics.....
enjoy bro :joint: :joint:

G

Right on Nate! You should have some fun with those... I'd love to see em grow if you have time for a thread.

Peace

G

hello natefrog :joint:
ya bro i would like to see a grow of those seeds as well,when can we expect to see you get started on those rare birds bro.......
peace dude :joint:

mace_ecam

great thread the lorax!

i'd always prefer something potent to something purple, since i'm smoking to get stoned

G

hey hillbilly :joint:
the purple bastard's are being shown over in the soil grown fourm :yoinks: :yoinks: ....as far as the barney go's not sure if any one has any going at the moment :chin: ....
peace bro :joint:

RoastedO

bump!
Anyone have any more info on this Purple Barney?? Pics? I smoked some yesterday and was really impressed. I was surprised how good it really was. i have a very high tolerance and was set back a step. Tasty tasty too, grapey tangy danky.
All the best,
RO

Last edited:
Z

zombo

Got a few pics here of some Purple Barney grown from some gifted seed(thanks friend).
Its at about 60 days of 12/12.
Its getting the cut today,as I see some nanners and don't want everything else pollinated.
Didn't smoke any yet.