What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Meao Thai Journal...

TheSg

Thanks for being a sativa enthusiast GM!

Thanks for being a sativa enthusiast GM!

I've got a few pics of the two females That were lucky enough to survive.
Here's to GM for growing such a beautiful sativa~!
< these are 2 Purplehaze*Meaothai
and how about one more of a different Meao thai hybrid

<VietBlack*MeaoThai :thank you: for letting me make this contribution!
my plants are healthy but small, I don't expect much for yield as mold has been a problem for other plants and these are expected to flower all the way into december.
My gosh I hope we can all withstand the excitement!!
the OltimerspurpleHaze*MeaoThai's have started there attempt at flowering and are really going slow I am thinking about taking them to a better place to finish flowering or maybe constructing a small greenhouse to keep'em happy until they're finished.
They'll be finishing in some cold temps for me as winter is expected to be a, well... a wintery one!
GM are you going to do anything special in order to keep your plants healthy during the rougher months of the season? My season will start getting cold around end of this month and will stay col 'til the finish.

GreenMind

Very NICE!!!

Jeje! Its nice to see your efforts... It gives me a bit of energy for mine!

Well, as for finishing them, I can do it without having to worry. I am in the Equatorial Region, with December being in the high mid 80's. So no need to really worry about the cold:jump:.

Nice V.Black x MT! I just started a couple of those myself:dance013:jeje.
Our Menu's are looking similar!

Thanks for sharing, all the best in your current endeavours...

and thanks UHN! Things are FAT-tening up nice! I should have a nice update in a couple weeks.

GM:tiphat:

GreenMind

Buen Dia, Buena Gente!!!

Nice Panama Haze Plant, Mr T !!!

Small update!
Some Flowers filling in :dance013:

Still having yellowing issues, but I am trying to just ignore them. Pushing forward despite problem, and flowers seem to be growing fine.

I think the problem was 2 fold with these. My potting soil was a problem, and I had hard water issues. Water problem has been resolved, and plants have been flushed, but these plants are a bit sensitive.

But no worries, all is coming up flowers!:blowbubbles:

Haze leaning Pheno

Thai leaning Pheno

GM:wave:

S

sativagrower87

now this is starting to get really interesting:D and some crazy foxtailing on that lost pic:yoinks:

TheSg

take a look see.

take a look see.

Wow GM you must be working hard to harvest these things?
I know I have been working hard at it.
of course I haven't touched any of the late bloomers yet.
I hope we hear fomr you soon GM.
< The Vietblack*MeaoThai seems to be coming along nice with lots of cool(n' I mean cold) colour.
N' here are some oltimers hybrids form a Canadian seed co. called beanho.
the last few pics of the green one look to be leaning towards the SSH in the hybrid n' the first few with the colorful purple/red appear to lean to a OT phenotype and the smells are really nice. The hybrid is a OT*DC*SSH
hurray for Beanho!!! They did a good job with the gene combo, I think?
I've yet to try smoking any. but it's almost ready for consumption.
Hoping things are going good for you GM!!!
Those last foxtail pics are to die for! It looks like there's so much sativa bud there, all long n' spongey... MMM...

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
wow wow GM :) I haven't been to the thread for a while. Everything is looking wonderful. :)

GreenMind

Hey Guys! theSG bigherb and 3rd Eye. Thanks for looking in!

Yup, its starting look like we're coming to the end of the OTH x Meao Thai Grow Show pretty soon!

Your plants are looking awesome theSg! And you're right, that Combo sounds pretty f'n sweet! Good luck with those, and let us know how finish...

I've had a little smoke from some of the plants, and while I am not quite ready to give a smoke report yet, I can say WOW! Its not the most resinous plant, and bag appeal is not way up there, and 7+ months of growing, but hot damn what a Super Nice High on this hybrid!

all the best,
GM

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
GreenMind, lovely plants. Tell us more about that mystery 'foxtail'??? 25C in December. I get a few days close to those temps as highs, but then also get lows in the 12-15 C range. Not too bad for these long legged varieties, but colder than they are used to. How about the rains?

GreenMind

GreenMind, lovely plants. Tell us more about that mystery 'foxtail'??? 25C in December. I get a few days close to those temps as highs, but then also get lows in the 12-15 C range. Not too bad for these long legged varieties, but colder than they are used to. How about the rains?

Hey UHN, Its a Reefermans Phnom Phen. Now I've had issues with some of his stock recently. But yup, Reeferman PP. I've got no problems with the guy, I just have a hard time recommending something that may be very difficult to duplicate. But yes, this pheno was found in a pack of 10. And was the only one remotely resembling this one.
Looks and smells great! Like Hearshys Chocolate after a 10 days dry. Lots of resin! But I can tell ya even the Premature Haze crosses blow it out of the water in smoke dept.:)

By looks, if you saw the 2 side by side in a Coffee Shop, you would pick the PP. And its great weed, don't get me wrong! Big chunky fluffy full and covered in resin! No Nana issues at all. But there is no doubt in my mind which jar I'll be reaching for the most this year! MT x OTH. Without question, if you need a smoke that will get EVERYONE in the room BLAZEd, except no substitute! OTH!

I figure mine will be coming down within the next 2 weeks. We'll have a see what a Harvested bud looks like and I'll get a smoke Report up.

I'm not really sure whats going on with Dubi and ACE these days. I hope everybody is Ok. But I hope for these genetics sake we see A LOT more Haze and Haze x Crosses, and not just from Ace! I am really small time personal grower, but I think maybe next year I'm going to try my hand at Recreating SSH.

Anyway, I'm rambling, see its the HAZE:cathug:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
GreenMind, I appreciate the rambling. I've only grown Reefs Senor Garcia and as you know from my posts, this is the first time I've grown a female. Look to be good genetics, but I can't wait for the day to enjoy some of the OTH. I also am concerned about Dubi's absence. I hope all is good. I would hate to think that the Ace collective may be in jeopardy. I'll send good vibes to Dubi and all of team Ace. Your good vibes are already on the way...

GreenMind

Almost 7 months and pumping out the new flowers...

And it packs on some size late...

all the best to ACE, I hope we see more from the boys next season.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Looks very nice Greenmind :) Lovely long hairs and sativa bud structure, it's always a pleasure know that still Sativa lover's out in this wild world planting this beautys

salud and best wishes for the last weeks:dance013:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nice GreenMind. Looks like she will finish well for you. I second your wish for more Ace goodies next year. I'm concerned having not heard from Dubi in quite some time.

Latest posts

Latest posts