What's new

Purple haze and Alcapulco Gold? WTF?

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey FJ, bro this is way off topic, but I dont care..
in regaurd to yer sig.
my sig on OG was: today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday..

right on man.

amen Zam, you said it:
zamalito said:
Even if we choose not to work together I hope that we can use this bit of competitive drive to do better work and and keep our community and the genepool in the forefront of our thoughts and ahead of any rivalry or anger.

Peace, bub.

rabid

dubi said:
And here's an original and stereotyped thai sativa from Koh Chang Island, grown organically here in Spain. 20 weeks of flowering time, harvestes 3rd week of january, totally free hermie.

It's true that Koh Chang Islands are close to Cambodia, but the plant im showing you has the creamy/floral/lemony, spicy and woody aromas of the original thais. High is long lasting, complex, almost psychedelic.

Dubi is 100% correct...I've lived on Koh Chang for 8 years and seen this pheno quite a few times.

caligula

Cannabis isn't native to Koh Chang. It's imported TO Koh Chang. I have a friend that lives there 3 months out of the year... Just thought I'd toss that in there. I keep seeing Koh Chang Thai everywhere and I think the misnomer is a tad misleading since there's no such thing as an heirloom or landrace Koh Chang Thai plant.

idiit

Veteran
classic thread!

re acapulco gold, some of dr. gt's golden haze are still available. i got a couple as a freebie and both plants look to lean towards the ag side ( if indeed these are in fact real golden haze beans).

i wonder if farmer john has plans to ever release his ag strain. this would be a wonderful addition to the seed available lr community.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Great read ..
Threads like this are rare now a days on IC ..lots of raw info coming from the horses mouth without any one getting sidetracked ..