What's new

Purple Goddess!

The Bud Pic of the Month has me salivating... Now I know this was a rare pheno type from God Bud but is there any other strains similar to this?

I was thinking of crossing BC God Bud with BC Purple Star and hoping for the best... :good:?

GP2B

Purple Goddess is probably the best looking bud I've ever seen, period. Man I wish I could get my hands on a cut.

It would be 2nd only to true RKS

Relentless

Veteran
post some purple goddess up! i thought i saw some pics a while back! check out my black rose x double purple doja..

Highersolutions

Veteran
Here are a few older pics of the Goddess. I feel I have her dialed in much better now(denser flowers) so I will get some better updated pics next round...with my better camera this time too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some Purple Goddess Kief
picture.php

Small Purple Goddess clone seeded with Krazy Kush:
picture.php

picture.php

Highersolutions

Veteran
^ Here are some pics of Plum Krazy(sorry for the poor quality). Plum Krazy is Purple Goddess X Krazy Kush(from the seeds above) I will get some better pics of this one soon too.

Plum Krazy(purple goddess x krazy kush):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is Krazy Kush:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Highersolutions

Veteran
I have some other projects in mind for the Goddess. Here in the not to distant future I should have Goddess X DPD and Goddess X Purple Berry if all goes as planned. Should be some solid purple phenos in there not doubt. Peace:tiphat:

Highersolutions

Veteran
The Bud Pic of the Month has me salivating... Now I know this was a rare pheno type from God Bud but is there any other strains similar to this?

I was thinking of crossing BC God Bud with BC Purple Star and hoping for the best... :good:?

Started posting pics and forgot to answer your question Lol. There are other strains that go purple at the beginning of budset like the Purple Goddess, if thats what you mean by similar? Like Double Purple Doja, Black Russian, Black Rose, Purple Berry, Blackberry etc...But of course there will varrying smells and structure to these compared to the Goddess.

The Purple Goddess was a pheno found in the original release of God Bud(1.0). Now the Depot offers their new version God Bud 2.0. I have never grown out the 2.0 so i'm not too sure how it is but I dont know if crossing the 2.0 to purple star would make something like the Goddess or not. It would be interesting to see though. If you end up going through with the project post it up so I can check it out. Good luck bro.

P

puma

hello HIGHER:wave:
hey bro thanks for the pics of the PLUM KRAZY i have i think f still up-n-going and hoping to get something like that for-sure.....also got aomr KRAZY KUSH maybe i should have ahead and dropped a few of those as well, but i chose to run the RKS & CHERRY CAKE instead this round...

will get to the PURKLE #1 & PURKLE #2 eventualy..
very nice:wave:

G

Guest 150314

crazy looking plant you have there, iv'e never seen the god that purple. hows the flavour on it?

there is a clone called goddess here in BC but im guessing its probably unrelated to what you found.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it would not surprise me at all if those bc bud god bud seeds where something different.. They have the worst rep for seeds out of all seed banks.. There's no telling what you really got.. I have never seen any god bud look like that not even close..

G

Guest 150314

I would have to agree with that, looks more like purple power or purple star.

Highersolutions

Veteran
hello HIGHER:wave:
hey bro thanks for the pics of the PLUM KRAZY i have i think f still up-n-going and hoping to get something like that for-sure.....also got aomr KRAZY KUSH maybe i should have ahead and dropped a few of those as well, but i chose to run the RKS & CHERRY CAKE instead this round...

will get to the PURKLE #1 & PURKLE #2 eventualy..
very nice:wave:
Thanks bro...I'm sure your gonna rock them. I look forward to see what you find in there. Also just so you know I'm about to throw your White Banana Kushes in flower here soon...Mad props on those bro, they are looking great.
crazy loo king plant you have there, iv'e never seen the god that purple. hows the flavour on it?

there is a clone called goddess here in BC but im guessing its probably unrelated to what you found.
Flavor is nice. Taste like bllueberry with some hashy, spicy, woodsey note on the end...pretty tasty stuff.
it would not surprise me at all if those bc bud god bud seeds where something different.. They have the worst rep for seeds out of all seed banks.. There's no telling what you really got.. I have never seen any god bud look like that not even close..
Thanks for all the good vibes HH you seem to do that alot Lol :tiphat: . Have you ever gown anything from the Depot? Are you speaking from first hand experience or just what you have heard? Just curious. Also just so you know I have seen other Purple God Bud phenos from the Original 1.0 too...just none that were as purple as the Goddess. The guy who found this pheno also had green phenos and some partial purple phenos. He also kept the green pheno around and it looks more like what you would think of as God Bud. Like I said before, Purple Goddess is a rare pheno from the original God Bud 1.0...Thanks for your concern
I would have to agree with that, looks more like purple power or purple star.
Yeah shes pretty purple but its not Purple Power or Purple Star...Its Purple God Bud aka Purple Goddess
I like the krazy kush better. I would be working that..
I'm liking the Krazy Kush too but I will be doing work with both the Goddess and the Krazy, I think they are both worth working. I already have quite a few crosses with the Krazy Kush that I'm going through now. Peace

Insane Urkle(purple urkle X krazy kush)

Purple Mendo Madness(the purps X krazy kush)

Loco-motive(arcata trainwreck X krazy kush)

Mad Martian(romulan X krazy kush)

4 Korner Kush(la pure kush X krazy kush)

Plum Krazy(purple goddess X krazy kush)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I have and they stole 5k from my CC... I dont need to go into details. If it was bought from BC BUD I can guarantee you dont know for sure what you got. It's obvious by your reply you dont have much experience with BC BUD DEPOT. I would not have posted hearsay. Everyone know about them. They have put seeds in breeder packs that where not real genetics from that breeder.. I wish you luck on what ever you have. IMO it's not godbud

Highersolutions

Veteran
Yes I have and they stole 5k from my CC... I dont need to go into details. If it was bought from BC BUD I can guarantee you dont know for sure what you got
Sorry about your money...I really am. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But to say "If it was bought from BC BUD I can guarantee you dont know for sure what you got" Had me laughing...Lol your funny.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im sure other will post there dealings with that seed bank.. Not one person I know including here buys there seeds from them because there thieves and shady.. If you want to risk your cash thats up to you.. I edited my post above

Even if the pack said god bud on it I have no faith in them so why would I trust it's god bud when the plants come out looking like yours.. Never seen it happen you must be the luckiest grower on the planet

Highersolutions

Veteran
"Im sure other will post there dealings with that seed bank" Thats cool but I dont think this was supposed to be a WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH BC thread. Maybe I read it wrong but I dont think so.

"If you want to risk your cash thats up to you." I will admit I haven't dealt with the depot much but when I did...I always got what I ordered and I was never ripped off for cash.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my money back from the CC company. They (BC BUD) bought a plane ticket from Russia to the USA..Im happy you have not gotten ripped off thats a good thing. You might have noticed they have there seeds at other seed banks because no one will buy direct from them anymore. I could say the same out of 5 purchases 4 where fine it only takes 1.. My point is that they are not reliable. If they run out of god bud they will put other seeds in the pack to make up the difference... It's all good my friend your satisfied thats all that counts

Highersolutions

Veteran
"My point is that they are not reliable. If they run out of god bud they will put other seeds in the pack to make up the difference..." I can't say I agree with you here...its pure speculation on your part. I can say from the experience that I have had with them that I never had multiple strains in a single pack of their seeds. It was always what it was supposed to be.

"It's all good my friend your satisfied thats all that counts"
I will agree with you here though. I couldn't have said it any better myself.