What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Thai Sativas

romanoweed

@mahla kala you sound like a psychologe to me to be honest.. the know it alls..

no, you have no idea what i experienced, and what it means to me.. you come over to me like a psychologe like "you experienced this, and it means that".

same like a psychologe going "you experience this sickness ____________ and you now have to do that ____________.

i dont listen to psychologes by the way.. why? because theyre peoples in blue suits telling me they know it all.

There is no differenciation in what you say at all.. just a big drawer you put me in "tripped outers".. im uncomfortable by your wordchouce aswell.. tripped out, tss.. so, by by psychologe, claim whatever you want.. rest where you are , by..
if you stated it as an oppinion , i would be super ok.. but this i dont like fully.
I understand it to a degree to speak like that, im not angry.. but I dont come over to a person so passionate and fucking tell him its unimported what hes passionate about. (and by the way, you didnt really read.. otherwise you knew i smoked landrace in 2000. but i feel like you anyway talk it down in a way.. but its telling you still havent read that info.. you fly over my posts-. get it, im tired of people with what they say,, its just a forum, but super dangerous if you think for the last unicorns out there.. but i guess for you they anyway dont exist for longtimesmoker,, and can confidentlky be forgotten. tsss)bye

Last edited:

romanoweed

the possible missconception lies in the difficulty to grow a thai here in a stupid grow room, and cause the genetic drift and adaptation or whatever as an explonation for the loss of your perceptionability.. for the tolerance.. IMHO

Thats why i wrote (as the only one) 4 Threads about preservation (not to prole, but just to say.. ). and my conclusion in those threads IS.. that inbreeding depression is a very sensitive thing, it happens every secound you produce a single generation.. and also that adaptation is a thing, it happens every single Gen.. and also that epigenetic Change is a thing, it happens every generation..

You see, my posts are tyrening, but theyre open minded, thats cause i dont claim. college. stop that in scientifical topics, wich imho breeding possiby is,
(Edit i listen to psychologs , like i do to everyone, but i feel totally untouched by some of their explonations)

Last edited:

romanoweed

a last explonation why you may be wrong.. Because humans CAN. we CAN reproduce a strain in high numbers, there are preserving seedbanks , right? And we CAN study landraces, and find out how to reproduce a Climate even. We build almost selfdrifing cars, almost free energy (atom fusion) .. comon man.. so dont tell me in a one liner everything is impossible and gone.. Yes and we can sprout a 50 year old seed..
right? we just have to find the money for it.. the knowledge is halfway there.. its "terroir" that we need to study. but feel free to just call it impossible.. i dont get that..

cause this topic is even very importent , when we come to food.. we need to learn to preserve things accurate.. and you just think probably: it doesent work.. you probably gave me very few possibilities to know what you even ment with that post. thats why you have to read so much.. im sorry for that..

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

Government will give away one million cannabis plants – media​

Having legalized the drug, the Thai authorities will reportedly distribute cannabis to its people

Thailand’s Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul announced that the national government will distribute one million free cannabis plants to households across the country in June to encourage Thais to grow marijuana at home, CNN reported on Wednesday.

The news follows the kingdom’s decision in January allowing its citizens to grow cannabis plants at home after notifying their local government. The plant, however, can only be grown for medical purposes and cannabis cannot be distributed commercially without an appropriate license. The new rule will come into force on June 9.

Thailand’s cannabis advocates have argued that allowing households to grow the plant at home will help the predominantly agricultural nation boost its economic recovery after the Covid pandemic.

While most of its neighbors have strict drug laws, in 2018, the Kingdom of Thailand became the first South Asian nation to legalize medical marijuana. Since then, it has been legal in Thailand to sell cannabis products with less than 0.2 per cent THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana. Recreational use of the drug is still outlawed in the country.

SOURCE: https://www.rt.com/news/555322-thailand-cannabis-free-distribute/

RMS

:smoweed:

Taima-da

Have a friend there currently.

He assures me that Thailand is the tropical Asian Amsterdam in the makin
even now.

Also there is that article going around about soil bacterias producing terps related to "fresh tilled soil" aroma, which might account for some of the differences in outdoor v indoor, soils v other media etc.
Unfortunately I can no longer find the reference

Taima-da

Yeah, my friend is finding mostly imported genetics but certainly not 0.2%.

Not extracts but low thc cultivars I believe. Sounds implausible, especially to maintain those infinitesimal levels. Law aimed mostly at CBD plants for "medicinal" market.
Thc is (a part of) the medicinal component one would think, for me anyways.

I guess it's just more common to smell/see ganja now there so doesn't arouse suspicion, meaning recreational users can easily find what they seek it appears🤫

Last edited:

romanoweed

From what i heard Plants under 2 Percent are allowed for Homegrowing, but again: only for medical Patients.

I asked once why they call it legalisation, and a Thai guy told me basically they really plan legalisation to some degree, and it just takes so much Time for all the, you know Parties to agree and make it into a Law..

But that basically the intentions for legalisation are there.. I recall for Studies they already grow any kind of Thc cultivar.. wich is already special compared to before with deathsentence

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I did find this quote which to me seems to imply that THC plants are ok, but extractions containing THC are not (still confusing);
When the measure becomes effective on June 9, possessing and using all parts of cannabis plants, including flowers and seeds, will be allowed. However, extracted content will remain illegal if it contains more than 0.2% of the psychoactive ingredient that produces a “high” – tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC.

I would love to know what genetics these million plants are?

funkyhorse

@Donald Mallard
I am looking at post 28 linked by Maha Kala
bushweed talks about 20+ weeks
What do you count in Australia?
Is it 20 weeks from the day he put that cut on ground? I believe it has gone to soil probably begining february and picked after winter solstice around end of june, beginning of july and that would be 20 + weeks

This is Koh Chang/Thai Stick x Ohz90 from MadMac at 127 days from seed
I committed a mistake and sprouted them one month earlier beginning january and they got out of control in veg, so basically they have an extra 30 unnecessary days, at this stage it should be around 100 days
Girl 3 on mother earth
Tskc girl 3.jpeg
Tskc girl 3 (2).jpeg

Girl 4, crazy size at 3 meters tall for a girl in a 5 liter pot, she showed sex at around 2,6-2,7 meters tall...so I let her flower at her same veg pot
Kcts girl 4 (2).jpeg
Kcts girl 4 (4).jpeg
Kcts girl 4 (7).jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey funky,
i dunno what bushy does ,, and i doubt he was using a grow room to veg , so its likely based on what most of us do outdoors , the first arrival of pistils on the stems ,
which is probably not the same as dialing down the hours from 18 to 12 ,
its not exact of course, one would have to say give or take a week or so,
personally , where i live , which is a long way north of where bushweed lives ,
we dont tend to see plants flower longer than 16 weeks , even the most stubborn thai plants , there is no chance they ever flower for 5 to 6 months,
like folks see indoors ,
thats more like seed to harvest times , the same is true in thailand in places like udon , where the latitude is the same as where i live ,, 17 degrees .... 5 to 6 months from seed to harvest is the norm ....

ArtOfSelection

To this day, the strongest 'thai' i ever experienced came out of a 25 $ pack of seedsman mama Thai, albeit from around 2007/2009......i believe it has a touch of skunk in there ...similar to the northern lights in nevs haze ..may even be less than a 1/4..........trippy without doubt.. Visual trails and distortion ........as always with profound canna experiences tho,... the most important factor is tolerance imo ................ disclaimer ...have no clue what the mama thai line is like these days tho....could have been further skunk'ed up for the indoor market