What's new

Pure Power Plant vs. Power Plant...

M

Movintarget

lol.... I veged for 30 days and almost bent them into an S because of the streching...however, great yield, looking to be 10 wks for amber for me.

I hope they stop stretching @ all ten plants! Im running out of space height wise sadly, didnt take any cuts like a twat i got an empty table on the left.

These are under 600whps and 400wmh

Cheers!

gardenlover

I just planted my 5 ppp's free bees with 10 legends mountain mix and 9 of bog bubble. I could not wait to plant any of them, so I decided to go all at once! I am just finishing up some bog/AK cross's and some chronic. I will post some pick of the harvest and and going to do a grow log for the stuff coming up. I had never even heard of 3 p's untill I got the freebee pack and now am supper exited to have a nice sativa cut again (had western winds and gave her up). I would like to see some other pics if anyone has???

B

Brazilianfire

Brazilian fire... do you think the DP version could be run without a carbon scrubber? they'll be in a tent with a 600W and cpl of 130W flouros. I'vr grown out C99 and didn't need to run a carbon filter, are the aromas similar? as in they don't smell like pot?

Very easy on fragrance, especially in a sealed environment. Yes, I think you could get away with it if your not growing over 10 plants. Cheers.

b8man

Veteran
I've grown out DP's Powerplant and found it to be a stinky, strong, large yielding monster with a speedy, non-trippy high.

Odd thing. I tasted some sour diesel for the first time a few months ago, and immediately recognised the taste, smell and high to be the same as the Powerplant I grew out. I'm not saying it's the same plant, but it was close enough that I'm no longer interested in the sour diesels. Too much powerplant had me not loving it.

BBQ

I just harvested Dp's PP. Grew out a whole pack and it was the stinkiest in the room. The Ak-47's, mountain mix, white berrys, double strawberry diesels, blubonics, calizahrs and hogs were no comparison stink wise. The taste is out of this world...clean and very sweet smoke. Long golden colas..beautiful plant. From the 8 phenos only two yielded well and the Ak's yielded way better.

THC123: Your rigth on with the coconut smell. I have one pheno which smells and tastes like berries. More so then any blueberry I have ever grown.

M

mrcoco

Power Plant and Strawberry Cough were some of the tastiest weeds that I first tried, so they were among the first for me to try from DP.

As far as the strawberry cough, don't bother - a spicy, generally peppery smell with a 5% smell of strawberry, barely any fruit.

strawberry cough 5 % smell of strawberry ,it depends on what pheno you got,i got one wonderful pheno with 100 % strawberry fruity smell,and its also the anti anxiety pheno & its my favourite wonderful clear high witn no paranoia,
but also got some crappy phenos to with a lot of resin, that was way to racy and was causing terrible anxiety,
you just gotta find the right pheno,
the pheno im talking about takes a little longer to flower turn a little purple to,:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts