What's new

Pure Kush suge nite hermied

Relentless

Veteran
Hey guys currently Im running 7 cali girls in flower.. strains like pure kush suge nite, pre 98 bubba, grape ape, mk ultra, banana kush, etc.

well i just looked and pure kush suge nite cut has nanners.. its 7 weeks into flower..

a few weeks back i had a timer break and the lights stayed on overnight..
also, i have been fighting powdery mold..

no light leaks or anything..
no other strains hermied yet..

So, does PK regularly hermi or is it sensitive? or?

Im definitely running it again as it is super fire.. looks like my pre98 bubba, but more yield.. sux that she hermied though.

edit: how many weeks do yall normally go with the pk?

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
do you have any pics dude. would like to see it also .. if your at 7 weeks already.. and are you still feeding? you could go 10 if u want. from 8-10 weeks is a good time i guess. Also depends on your enviroment , Stress could easily be a cause of hermis, maybe that sudden change in light time completely thru that bitch off.. What are your feeding regiments

Relentless

Veteran
Ive got 7 other calis going with the pure kush and no others hermied.. all treated the same.. bubba, pure, banana, grape ape, etc.
ive tried posting pics, but for some reason its not working.. ill try again.
i water, feed, water, feed.. they are just beginning their 8th week of flower..

edit: tried again and it times out because it never uploads.. ive resized smaller too..

Relentless

Veteran
im gonna let it go as long as possible.. 8-10 weeks.. shes already got a good amount of amber..looks as fire as my pre 98 bubba, but yield is better on the pure kush.

So, does PK regularly hermi or is it sensitive? or?

Well, that's a trick question, but I'd say your not the only one who has experienced some hermi/pollen with Suge's Pure Kush hybrids/crosses. Next time you run her just use Reverse from Dutch Master. Follow the directions on the label and you'll have no more worries.

Like dogsnob said - 70+ days

Reverse rocks

biteme

just popped the last 3 blockhead x suge nite kush male in the vault. grew out 2 gals myself and gifted a couple to others in the past and was fortunate to not have a hermy but these spent their lives in the great outdoors.

a few of the older members will recall the suge nite kush hybs going for major money at auctions affiliated with this site. and if you were a commercial grower and scored the right pheno after germing out your pack, the investment was probably worth it. but other peeps had mucho probs with some of these crosses, especially when another hermy prone is brought into the picture. in spite of the numerous fatalities, sometimes greatness is born in this fashion.

peace-biteme

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys. i cant imagine what my bubba and pure look like at 70 days because they look ready at 49 days! im gonna continue to let them go..

im gonna order the reverse stuff soon!

thanks again guys!

Relentless

Veteran
should i continue to feed? im running ffof soil with their big bloom and tiger bloom.. feed,water, feed,water. etc. just starting their 8th week of flower.. i water and feed light.. they are in 3gal bags and i water every 4th day i believe.. dont water much, where theres not a whole lot of runoff, and let them dry out a good bit in between..

<~Hades~>

If this is Bakedjons Homie Your running pure Kush AKA the puss kush cutt !!!! Not the same as Suges PK ~ If thats not you disregard:dance013:

Not many poeple have suges cutt ~ Atleast that i know of just hybrids

Relentless

Veteran
na this isnt who u r talking about..

im pretty sure that this is suges cut.. i got it from a club in santa barbara I believe.. forgot the name of the club. ill try to find it..

whats puss kush?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn them kushies look sweet...i dont like the idea of the Pure being crossed wit other shit though just makes it seem less potent....but if the quality is same and yeild is better im all for it cus Pre98 yeilds very little...

<~Hades~>

I got this cut from progressive options in van nuys in december
If it looks more like bubba kush then it Pure AKA pusskush cutt ,

Sorry another homboy goes around with that same Moniker:dance013:

if it looks like bubba kush twin with out the coffee or soapy twang ~Its Puss kush aka pure kush cutt

or was it also called LA kush.....dont know had it way back ~ditched and kept the bubba

Relentless

Veteran
well they are all just beginning their 8th week of flower.. the pure kush, suge nite or puss, looks similar to the pre 98 bubba i have, but the pure is lighter in color, has just as many trichomes, and has a bigger yield..
looks every bit as fire as my bubba..