What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Man I love these soap opera threads. More twists than a M Night Shyamalan flick...

Out of curiosity (know it's probably been posted before but I don't feel like reading 24 pages looking for it...) how does this PK cut compare to bubba and the socal mk?

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Lunes old pics of his LAPK are the best example of LAPK I've seen. Too bad the pics aren't loading anymore, but if you can find those pics - save em cause they're the perfect representation of LAPK - IMHO

Thanks broski... That was actually my first run with her! I ended up ditching that gal a bit over a year ago... I can't picture that cut even comparing to the pure kush these boys are rocking. That being said, she yielded wicked nice... like double what other kushes do. If only she had a nicer stink and a bit more of a kick. Still a great cut, though.

edit: Realized that I still have those old pictures, took a sec and uploaded em real quick so they are still in this thread. Man this is a major throwback for me...

LAPK aka Puss Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

escabar

I got 2 cuts labeled "PK" from a Long Beach club last season but wasn't harvested appropriately. I did get some seed from one plant which was crossed with Mazar. The offspring are in the ground now. Suge, did you drop anything in LB last year round late Feb or early March?

lemonblazer

How Silly is this....

Just grow out your own kush/indica seeds....not rocket science.

Could care less about anyones "elite cuts"

Grow out enough seeds and you will see just how rare these "elite" cuts aren't.

F_T_P!

...thar's a few catz in Northern Orange County & Southern LA who have been rockin' tha "PK" since 'bout '96/'97, from what I've gathered, they say it stands for Pure Kush...&...is also known as tha Original OG Kush...<<< now this kinda confuses me but I won't get inta that now.

This PK/OGK that they have is a super lanky/stretchy plant that yields(usually) somethin' pitiful. It puts on Bubba-esque nuggets on a Sat dom structure...a six inch cut will stretch ta 3-5 feet if put straight inta flower.

Here's a leaf shot of tha 'PK'...one of its defining characteristics, as it's fairly unique...I can grab some 50 day flower shotz to if ya'd like ta see tha comparison ta yer PK.

PK a.k.a. Pure Kush a.k.a. OG Kush
10092P1040588_copy.JPG

With that said...how 'bout some o' those "PK" pics I promised...please excuse tha poor quality...as these were taken at a friends place that I caregive for...and...tha 5x8 Scrog doesn't make fer eazy picture takin's.

10092P1070209_copy.JPG

10092P1070287_copy.JPG

10092P1070192_copy.JPG

Tha PK's are in tha lower right hand corner of tha Scrog...tha rest o' tha bed is Sour Diesel, ChemDawg/s, & OG'ers Kush (Ghost/OrgnKid cut).

IGT :chin:

I got this Pure OG Kush/SoCal Pure cut above a few months ago from a reliable source and at 6 weeks flower, I can confirm it with those pics.

No lemon, just pure OG dankness.

Super stretchy, little veg time is needed and it looks more filled out than it really is with it's fat green leaves. The nuggets are almost white and so dense and stanky, I think it will still yield well for top shelf herbs.

Random thought, I wonder if Suge's PK was used in the making of Cotton Candy Kush clone. They have very similar cola structures.:bashhead:

T

Trinity Gold

I got this Pure OG Kush/SoCal Pure cut above a few months ago from a reliable source and at 6 weeks flower, I can confirm it with those pics.

No lemon, just pure OG dankness. That lemon is part of that OG Dankness..NO Lemon .. NO OG...

Super stretchy, little veg time is needed and it looks more filled out than it really is with it's fat green leaves. The nuggets are almost white and so dense and stanky, I think it will still yield well for top shelf herbs.

Random thought, I wonder if Suge's PK was used in the making of Cotton Candy Kush clone. They have very similar cola structures.:bashhead:

lunchbox

i picked up some pure kush cuts at a club in san jose i hope they are legit! ive been doing this way to long to get my hopes up.

Blis84

Anyone know the pure kush cut logic uses in his divine genetics crosses and the pk cut pisces genetics uses in there crosses, just picked up there blush strain aka pure kush x pre 2k blueberry and devines lapk x gsc.

Cannavore

Veteran
i have a cut of pk from someone on IC but have no idea if it's the suge or the la/puss, or something else. finicky as fuck, super thin branches, tight nodes, not really a broad leaf (at least in veg.. i havent flipped her yet).

any PK historians out there wanna throw me a bone? she's on deck for next run, so i'll have some shots to put up before long.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Heres the Sugenite cut.. this run didnt purp up like it normally does. But if you look back at the first post of this thread.. the cut i have is pretty much identical to that when it gets colder.

and when u say she's finicky.. my bet is that your giving her too much water. she doesnt like to be watered as much as other strains.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ElGato

Veteran
I haven't heard anything about this cut in years

is anybody still running Suge's PK? or did it fade into oblivion?

mj

HOMERPIMPSON

Yeah, for future comparisons, still waiting to see somebody else with the full monty, color, cabbage leaves, and last but not least some finished buds! Lotta talkin goin on lets see something peeps, other than a bunch of purple Bubbas!LOL

Got a bunch of s1's with the thickest of cabbage leather thumb leafs.Pics coming soon :) :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts