What's new

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

Relentless

Veteran
my pure kush suge nite cut is on her 4th week of flower... ive got her running up against pre98 bubba, vx, ortega, mk ultra, grape ape, banana kush,and more.

D

danny karey

It could really be medic......Who knows!!! I saw that thread the other day as well!!!!

It would be too much to hope for that Suge would make another appearence............I think!!!

Danny

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
pure kush from the East Coast.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
hey hieagle420!
im running a lot of the cali clones, including this pk on the east coast too!
represent!

A

Aerokush101

Rudeboi aka growhard, I didn't get the cut from the homies, but if you insist that I have stolen your cut then, whatever. I have no reason to lie to you, but as for your disrespect, and your tone, come see me. To update you, I mentioned to another friend of ours about you asking about the pk, he mentioned to that the reason why you are asking about it is because you think him or the homies broke into your spot, which to me is funny, while you were in jail. Let me update you also, the only cuts I have gotten from them that I have today is purple urkle, menthol, and v3. Believe what you want but I got the cut from an online associate of that person decides to speak up is up to them, the also gave me the white.

Since you keep asking me about my cuts, I'm going to end this here, ask dred did I get the cut from them. As for the snake name calling, fuck you and them, my karma is untouchable. Unlike you and a few others, I haven't been arrested, I don't lose or hoard my moms, I run my strains, I don't dog ppl online about cuts, I have so many strains or access to them that I can't keep count, in so many words I have a wealth of knowledge, karma, and cuts, so I wouldn't risk that lying to some dude that I don't even know. So please go somewhere accusing people of having YOUR cut, when I didn't get it from your friends.

Finally, I would like to apologize to suge for ruining this thread, I have much respect for everyone here, just getting tired of "FATBOY", that's what they call you, ruining my time online.

So, no more pk stealing debates please.

A

Aerokush101

By the way, do you think your friends would given me a cut comparable to or better than the blanco??? Plus, the guy that was hanging around me got the cut from me, not I got it from him. I have had the cut for over a year and didn't realize what it was, even though I was told, until babyboy brought the finished work to me, that's when I realized it was gangster. I then took a piece to them to verify it and they did. I can't even honestly tell you if they have the pk, because they asked for it... So how did I get it from them??? You spectacle ass fool, i'm going to enjoy meeting you. It seems you know who I am and don't care who you are, look who's famous?

You're best move is your next move, how about concentrate on growing more than about the cuts you possess. Maybe you'll get further in life that way... Upgrade yourself.

A

Aerokush101

Actually, I have no problems with anyone, as a matter of fact respect is least I can offer to anyone. My apologies again for the negative comments that I may have stated above. In which all were true.

Look at what a cut like this does to people. It's only a plant, as a matter of fact I feel like spreading a little love around the nation. I'll be sending out cuts soon, pk is next... Holla.

P

planty

RUDE you're a beast. I hope to one day have the REAL PK with blessings...Maybe soon..who knows. All I know is no one will grow it better or more of it than me..

RUDEBOI

Please explain why you changed this Post

Please explain why you changed this Post

So no, my cut was the one stolen from your spot, lmao... .

So why did you change the post above? You originally wrote EXACTLY what's above! Then alluva sudden you change it to say that "your" cut "wasn't" stolen from my spot! Now which is it? You can't be on both sides of the fence. Now IF you made a grammatical error (and am not merely trying to not look like a piece of shit) then it is what it is. But how come you didn't own up to puttin gasoline on a fire? I didn't put words in your mouth, YOU wrote that you had the cut stolen from my spot, and thought that was funny!! I definitely have a problem with someone that finds me gettin robbed while I was in jail even remotely funny! And I Can Show U Better Than I Can Tell You! Cuz If it's Fuck Me, Then You Know Its FUCK YOU! I'll be callin your phone tomm.

RUDEBOI

Wassup' My Favorite Cracker!! Lol

Wassup' My Favorite Cracker!! Lol

RUDE you're a beast. I hope to one day have the REAL PK with blessings...Maybe soon..who knows. All I know is no one will grow it better or more of it than me..

If I had my way you and all my other cracker & Non-Cracker Bros alike would have it and be lovin it!! Lol & if this is who I think it is, hell yeah I know you'd be killin it!!!

Suge2

Damm shazammm... this is going downhill fast..

With all due respect AK if you do have the pk cut you obviously got from someone who obtained it in lets just say a very dubious way.. no one else online has it
and the fact you run in the same circles as RB pretty much proves its destination..

I gave it to him with the same restrictions i recieved and he has been a man of his word for many years. ultimately it falls on my back if its spread like a 2$ whore.. im not hoarding just trying to do whats right. Hell i actually prefer growing a purp bubba that yeilds almost x2 2wks fater and most peep r just as happy. If it does get out i can hear the next small circle with a special cut not givin it to anybody and sayin "remember PK" and probly to me!

I do believe negative and positive energy attaches itself to peep and things.. We all deserve to sleep bettr at night cuz we are allready playin against a loaded deck..i think you have a chance to do whats right here by me and him and return to him any of his genetics u have that he lost while he was [ in jail ] , who knows maybe you recieved it because u were due or maybe it was to do the right thing now.. we need to get back to wat we all love doing without any unecesary and self created problems.. We didnt make the game the game made us but we can win if we play by the rules we make!

Peace

P

planty

Medic..ya already got ran off of one board...do S4v, Rude, and I really need to come down on you like a tonne of bricks again? Seriously!! You ain't suge fool!

If any one is interested in finding out just what a piece of shit Suge2 is...go over to Tha Farm and browse tha Milita boards for a thread about the F cut OG Kush...You'll find all the truth about 'suge2' in there...

Rude - I probably am who you think I am my man. Who else calls himself one crazy cracker? On the real, hurry up and get that PK back, and get it in such a way that I can have it too...You KNOW that if I get my cracker clutches on that crazy clone that it's over and ALL the tracks will have Pure shouts...not Irene...Bubba..Purp...just PURE. February is over and we didn't get any smoke signals from down south. Get your ass out here ya fuckin' stoner! I need that pure!

D

danimal7

I just bought a sack of hindu kush cali greenhouse weed. very nice smoke ,i dont have time now but I will post pics later

Suge2

Check this and first pic in this thread Planty.. dif angle never posted.. its not medic but i mite be a doctor.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 39
P

planty

Is that why when you went on Skype with RUDE he told you that YOU WERE NOT SUGE..Some one he has met and chilled with MULTIPLE times...NOT just talked to or PM'd...And then your ethernet cable broke?

Where's the piece of paper that says Suge2s PK??

A

Aerokush101

Rudeboi, grammatical error. But, since you still believe I stole your cut, which I didn't, or I received the cut from those guys, which I didn't, then don't call me see me. Don't get the nice guy look twisted, I just look like this... Secondly, I bought bubba haze twice for $350, I bought purple urkle and menthol for four light systems, v3 came in a pack of a bunch of bullshit. They priced the #4 @ $2500 back then... How much do you think they would have charged for the pk??? Lmao. I had the 4 then when I asked, but that was years ago.

Here's what you need to hear, if you want the pk ask the guy that you used to do business with, you two had a house together, ask him. I don't care to meet you any longer, I don't care to talk shit on threads like you. I didn't know all of this came from a guy who was just asking for the cut, I would have given it to you a long time ago. Just ask, be humble and ask.

Suge, with all due respect, I wasn't given this cut with restrictions and will not restrict the cut. But I will agree not to spread it like wildfire. My friends can have any cut in any of my rooms without even asking. I will not start playing the gimme gimme game away from people in my circle. I will tell you like I told Rez and ******, if you don't want the cut spread, KEEP IT IN YOUR ROOM!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts