What's new

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

A

Aerokush101

This thread is getting a new fresh take, let's bring it back....Suge's PK!!!

K

Karma Genetics

Wow uncle bob, thanks for posting those they look stunning, very much a bubba look. could be by looks a bubba kush cut. very nice. lovley shots.

OU812

I just got an OG clone from a dispensary. Cannot WAIT to see how this goes. My Oaksterdam Purp is almost done-she will be revegged, I want clones!

This is truly an awesome thread-Kush lovers unite!

A

Aerokush101

Wow uncle bob, thanks for posting those they look stunning, very much a bubba look. could be by looks a bubba kush cut. very nice. lovley shots.

Respect everything about pre98 bubba, but this ain't pre98! This cut is so far better I can't even explain...

she's in flower as we speak, Day 2... pics coming soon!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Kush Head

Kush Head

Been smoking PK and OG for a decade now... I remember when most people hadn't even heard of PK. around '05 it was going for $100/eighth down in L.A. haha now i get it here in SC for under 4k/pound. That PK spread like wildfire, that's for sure.

that first set of pics from Suge looks like the real shit to me..

props, you have the best strain in the world, IMO.

now how the fuck do i get my hands on that cut?

S

SicKSKills

no offense but i found this cut to be a lack luster bubba imitation....better yeilds and even easier to grow, frostier for sure but much less smell and taste. just my opinion...

Mariapastor

S1 Maybe>>>>???

S1 Maybe>>>>???

i got these seeds from some bomb og kush what do the proffesionals say

Attachments

• og kush.jpg
    og kush.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 20

BIGGS

Veteran
no offense but i found this cut to be a lack luster bubba imitation....better yeilds and even easier to grow, frostier for sure but much less smell and taste. just my opinion...

depends on who and how it was grown. alot of people write off strains after sampling it when it hasn't been dialled in.

A

Aerokush101

SickSKills, I truly respect your opinion, but here's the debate did you have the LAPK, or Suge's PK, or what some refer to as Pure Kush (s1), I have seen several LAPK's on IC, rarely I have ever seen Suge's cut...

S

SicKSKills

SickSKills, I truly respect your opinion, but here's the debate did you have the LAPK, or Suge's PK, or what some refer to as Pure Kush (s1), I have seen several LAPK's on IC, rarely I have ever seen Suge's cut...

Ya know, with the amount of fake/bait cuts going around I very well could have gotten a knock off, wouldnt be the first...looks identical to BYUs pics, although his are super dialed and very very nice, im no slouch greenthumb but his are picture perfect plants for sure...i read your earlier comment that you think more highly than bubba, which is saying something, although they appear quite similar are you saying its a totally different beast, cause my cut is definitely a bubba relative..

A

Aerokush101

Ya know, with the amount of fake/bait cuts going around I very well could have gotten a knock off, wouldnt be the first...looks identical to BYUs pics, although his are super dialed and very very nice, im no slouch greenthumb but his are picture perfect plants for sure...i read your earlier comment that you think more highly than bubba, which is saying something, although they appear quite similar are you saying its a totally different beast, cause my cut is definitely a bubba relative..

Yes, I am saying Suge'sPK is a completely different beast, more potent, more tasty, more attractive, more everything when it comes to PK. Getting her to the size you may want to grow her might be a little off though, I mean vegging her can be a b*tch. I'll update you soon with my pics.

Relentless

Veteran
man!! im on the east coast but recently i flew out to cali and got a pure kush, suge nute cut :).
so is there only one of your cuts floating around, or are there different variations?

L

Lune TNS

I haven't grown suge's pk, but I have grown LAPK, or as some call it "puss kush" and that's a perfect description for it. A sweeter smelling bubba, with a much better yield (actually not bad, really), smokes really nice but without as much of a kick as bubba... Suge's cut looks off the hook :joint:

Old pics from my first run with her, lost the cut since then.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sooo many kushes out there...

A

Aerokush101

Yeah Lune TNS, that looks like the other cut, the PK I'm speaking of turns completely purple and is a bitch to veg!!! Some say you have to kow what you're doing to get the cut to completely purple out, I disagree, SugesPK, turns purple regardless, everything, bud, stem, leaves, EVERYTHING!!!!