What's new

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

G

nspecta can now after all this time you elaborate on the difference .and what info you got on your OG pure kush cutt?? i also see references to triangle kush in this thread that look diff then the ones posted by ol red
Nspecta said:
Suge~ I've been meanin' ta ask ya...&...I hope ya have tha time ta spare an answer...

How did you come to tha conclusion that yer "PK" stood fer "Pure Kush"?

Reason I'm askin'...thar's a few catz in Northern Orange County & Southern LA who have been rockin' tha "PK" since 'bout '96/'97, from what I've gathered, they say it stands for Pure Kush...&...is also known as tha Original OG Kush...<<< now this kinda confuses me but I won't get inta that now.

This PK/OGK that they have is a super lanky/stretchy plant that yields(usually) somethin' pitiful. It puts on Bubba-esque nuggets on a Sat dom structure...a six inch cut will stretch ta 3-5 feet if put straight inta flower.

What confuses me is...these guys have had this cut fer a decade now...with tha same name/s...and...it really doesn't look to much like yer "Pure Kush"...any clarification you can lend would be much appreciated.

Here's a leaf shot of tha 'PK'...one of its defining characteristics, as it's fairly unique...I can grab some 50 day flower shotz to if ya'd like ta see tha comparison ta yer PK.

PK a.k.a. Pure Kush a.k.a. OG Kush
10092P1040588_copy.JPG

IGT :chin:

P.S. I know this...^^^...don't have nuthin' ta do with tha 'intended' premise of tha thread...but...it is, afterall, a comparison.
Nspecta said:
Hey Suge~ From tha look of this here thread...seems like tha Kush Roller Coaster is on tha downhill slope again...and...so I've heard those Hindu Kush mountains can be pretty steep.

Over tha last couple o' years I've managed ta steer clear o' tha Kush threads, for obvious reasons...that is until recently...

I'm a lil' confused in regards ta tha different "Pure Kushes" that seem to be goin' around SoCal...but...there could be an explanation...I'm sure only tha "Old Man" knows fer sure. :chin:

I, fer one, would be curious ta find out if tha ChemDawg/s are indeed partly responsible fer tha 'SoCal Kushes'

What are yer thoughts on tha history of tha Kushes according to Kailua Kid?

Wick~ I, personally, can understand a bit of "flip flopping"...as I've dealt with plenty of that 'round tha ET over tha years...it stems from cuts/seeds/etc. being 1/2/3 people removed from tha original source...and...if ya don't ask tha right ?'s it becomes difficult ta get a clear answer as ta what ya have.

Granted, I'm also a huge 'skeptic' when it comes ta any grandiose claims...my initial impression (based on Suge's Pure Kush pics) was that Pure Kush was merely a Bubba Kush hybrid...but...in all honesty, who am I to say as I've never grown tha particular cut and have no basis of comparison aside from tha pics.

I do have most of tha old CW/OG Pure Kush debates/debacles archived...for reference purposes if ya will...and...perhaps, in tha future maybe tha true history of all these Kushes will unfold & be told...

...fer now though, I should really keep my 'impressions' ta myself...rather than blurtin' what I 'think'. :chin:

RUDEBOI~ You & I think alike man...whoops...thar I go 'thinking' again...oh well. :sasmokin:

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before (at least not on tha open boards)...but...my entire interest in tha Kushes/ChemDawgs stems from tha fact that I grew this 'cut' that was simply known as Uria from '94-'02...Uria came from Southern Oregon...and...was/is also believed ta be a hybrid of a 'No Name' cut, from Seattle, that my folks grew from '84-'94...tha No Name cut was speculated to be an F1 hybrid of JuicyFruit/Lemon Thai & an Indica/Kush/Ruderalis...

...anywayz, my point is...if you were to cross Suge Nite's Pure Kush with blue dog's Triangle Kush...that is Uria...

Uria had tha stems/structure/look of blue dog's TK but tha leaves of Suge's PK (which are very similar to Bubba Kush leaves from tha looks of it)...and...fer tha better part of ten years Uria was tha best of tha best round here...'til I lost her. :badday:

So far...tha closest thing I've grown ta Uria is tha ChemDawg & tha SoCal PK...

With that said...how 'bout some o' those "PK" pics I promised...please excuse tha poor quality...as these were taken at a friends place that I caregive for...and...tha 5x8 Scrog doesn't make fer eazy picture takin's.

10092P1070209_copy.JPG

10092P1070287_copy.JPG

10092P1070192_copy.JPG

Tha PK's are in tha lower right hand corner of tha Scrog...tha rest o' tha bed is Sour Diesel, ChemDawg/s, & OG'ers Kush (Ghost/OrgnKid cut).

IGT :chin:

G

Mr SiNiSteR said:
nspecta can now after all this time you elaborate on the difference .and what info you got on your OG pure kush cutt?? i also see references to triangle kush in this thread that look diff then the ones posted by ol red

same to elkslayer if he muzzys threw as It seems it came from him......i have cutt exactly 99%percent similar.................What is this pk or og........a 6 inch cutt well end up 3-4ft tall.das why i love her so much no veg needed....much props to nspecta or elkslayer if they bother to respond!!!!

Dis one was topped
22504100_0209.jpg

22504100_0210.jpg

22504100_0211.jpg

big papas MOM shots

22504og3.jpg

22504og4.jpg

more nug shots
22504harvestpics_017.jpg

22504harvestpics_021.jpg

22504og.jpg

Last edited:
G

guest5703

You know, I just read a lot of this thread and mainly just a good laugh came out of it. I bet you guys do have some real cuts and bla bla. But really, I CAN BET ON IT that there is some old mother ****er watching everything we all write at his house with his PK, OGK, cuts not saying a word to us. Just being satisfied knowing that he does have the real deals, and now gets a kick outta watching you little guys **** around with each other. So heres to you old man, thanks for kicking it with the real deal!!! lol

G

Nspecta said:
What do ya wanna know man?

Pure OG Kush...it's just what cats in SoCal started calling OG Kush...when folks started circulating S1's & Hybrids around as plain ol' OG Kush...just a way to differentiate it from tha progeny inbreeds & hybreeds.

The different looking TK's is just different grow tech's & phenotypic variations on tha same cut...I'd guess.

I've got fresh/er pics o' tha PK/OGK...but...upload still not workin', last I checked.
THE REASON I ASK IS...... every time this things been whipped out.get the same references BIgpapaz og looks like nspectas pure..and a few say 91 chem......NO way to ever know 4 sure with out a side by side Nspection............but figured since i see alot of pk question lately as some of suges beans have been re released, id go ahead and ask if you got the urge to stir the pot...........that and after all this time how do you feel towards your pure og COMPAIRED To all the now proclaimed Og kush cutts .......

I LEARNED A WHILE BACK ......FIND A OLD SCHOOLER FROM ET AND YOU WILL GET THE CLOSEst TO THE REAL STORY AS ..MOST DON'T REALLY GIVE SHIT lol............SO the jewels of knowledge they usually drop are valuable and dont just step over um

:lurk:
aeric said:
3 Cheers for the OLD MAN!
could not say it any better caligreen and aeric

and how did you keep um that short.......seems with anything over 2 weeks veg in SOG ..they end up tangled in the lights

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr SiNiSteR said:
I LEARNED A WHILE BACK ......FIND A OLD SCHOOLER FROM ET AND YOU WILL GET THE CLOSEst TO THE REAL STORY AS ..MOST DON'T REALLY GIVE SHIT lol............SO the jewels of knowledge they usually drop are valuable and dont just step over um

could not say it any better caligreen and aeric

amen!
how does that old adage go..... : "those who talk alot, often say verry little"
something like that...
same goes for: "those with point to prove, have few points to prove"

all that matters to me with the cali "kushes", is that they live up to the Hype... because trying to figure out authenticity, obviously, is pointless, cause EVERYONE has the real deal..lol

alls I know is the SFV and bubba I tried, were upto par, great smoke!
tell me they arent the real deal,... then ask me if I give a shit!

K

Karma Genetics

You know, I just read a lot of this thread and mainly just a good laugh came out of it. I bet you guys do have some real cuts and bla bla. But really, I CAN BET ON IT that there is some old mother ****er watching everything we all write at his house with his PK, OGK, cuts not saying a word to us. Just being satisfied knowing that he does have the real deals, and now gets a kick outta watching you little guys **** around with each other. So heres to you old man, thanks for kicking it with the real deal!!! lol

I am not a old guy...................:moon: hi hi hi

T

tribeca

I surely hated to see suge leave the online scene but he couldnt win at all.I still wonder why he was attacked so much where as these days no one attacks the socalled breeders of kushes with other elites as well as the chems.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I am growing his PK X NL/OG Kush... A seed pack I picked up off of Seedbay a couple years ago... It is hanging. First run. Beautiful, not sure about anything else.... Yet.

I did away with 3 other phenos. This is the last one - last chance... haha

Omega

What a read!

I am new here and am just starting to see all the differing opinions (maybe drama is a better word?), when it comes to the cannabis on line world. It seems a bit silly.

Anyway, I just would like someone to confirm what the actual plant is in the first picture of this thread. Perhaps I missed it but that doesn't seem to be hard the way this thread is... Is it actually the or a Pure Kush? I was given what I was told is a Pure Kush a few years ago (I have no idea where this person got it from), and it looks 100% like the first picture. So I would like to know what I have.

Also, I have something that was just given to me a "Ghost", that I was recently told may be "Ghost OG Kush", so now I am really confused. I'm having a hard time finding "Ghost OG Kush", pictures here so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be very helpful.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Now you are into it. hahaha

I heard Ghost OG was Orgnkids Ogers' Kush. I ran those seeds and was sorely disappointed. But a clone is a different story, if it is good, it is good.

The pics on this page DO resemble exactly what is called here, PURE KUSH.

I see two diffenent PURE KUSH clones . Info which is bore out in this lengthy but interesting thread.

One clone more MASTER KUSH or BUBBA-like..

The other as some claim, akin to the ORIGINAL OG KUSH.

Like the one on this page...

Good luck deciphering all the Kush info. It can become a pissing contest for sure....! haha

EDIT-----
\\
I looked at the pix on the first post... It DOES look like a Bubba or Master Kush relative... In fact it looks like a pheno of LAConfidential I once grew. Which is also related....

The set of pictures that he calls his favorite, the PK SD, looks EXACTLY like the pheno that I am testing today.... The one I am unable to stop smoking....!!!

It really is good.. Complex flavour. Many conflicting tastes and smells. I get the earthy MASTER KUSH look, the NL taste and smell, and STRONG OG BUZZ>>>> I am happy. It looks beautiful, too. Pics to follow.... It was so acrid, during growth that I was sure I would NOT like it.. But, happily I was wrong. Got the clone....

labtec

Since this is a picture thread I thought I'd throw a few out there. These are supposedly Pure Kush plants I got from a friend in Arcata. I'm growing them vertically with 600 watts.

this is my pure kush i got from one of my bois in town said hes boi got it from harborside. smells dank its in the 8th week.

Attachments

• SDC10848.jpg
    SDC10848.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC10847.jpg
    SDC10847.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC10846.jpg
    SDC10846.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 21
  • SDC10844.jpg
    SDC10844.jpg