What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK-Ultra

newbie,
didn't really mean it to come out that way. i'm still learning more and more about these Diesel and Kush Strains and there Origins and stuff, very interesting to me. No i meant nothing about that. Sorry if you took it like i was picking on you, saying you didn't know what you were talking about. Hope you accept my appoligy. Nothing meant wrong. still learning more about these and there history myself. thanks for helping out.

G

you guys do realize this company doesnt exist anymore right. suge hasnt sold seeds for a while now i think DG is talking about left over from their stash of suges seeds.

dwtc

glad i got my seeds when i did. a couple weaks later and i would have been out of luck, and i damn sure aint payin 900us(seedbay) for some beens.

heres a pick of og kush bx1 at 43 days

smells like a skunk got beat to death with lemons,,,,,,dwtc

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Swerve said:
you guys do realize this company doesnt exist anymore right. suge hasnt sold seeds for a while now i think DG is talking about left over from their stash of suges seeds.
classic example of what happens when ppl dont read the threads date lol

Status
Not open for further replies.