What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buffoonman

I to wish to know where the Kush company has gone. Especially the OG Kush s1 seeds.

G

LOL,hey heres my entry what do ya's think,LOL....What up Suge :wave:
Nah,only kiddin...i withdraw my pic!! :sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

#1:
ok1if3.jpg

MK-Ultra

RED145,

Thats Badd Ass! Nice Job, I hope Pure Kush Company pics that logo.
SUGE- Where ya at bro, Let loose some of those Killer Genetics you had posted up hee awhile back, Pure Kush, Purple Kush. NL X Kush NL X OG Kush. and some OG Kush S1's, Bubba Kush S1's, How about some of those Leopard Kush, Pure Kush you had. AHH Come on now bring back those strains and let us all get some. LOL... Thanks please PM me .

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
so whats up...did the copyrighted logo get used even tho its stolen?

Stay Safe

B

Buffoonman

Have read the OG Kush has some shared heritage with ECSD. Anybody know if this is correct?

G

EnCry said:
Here it is, this is the first time I've really tried something like this.
Click on it to really see it!

Encry
One of my favourite pictures shot by Hubble telescope! Cat's Eye Nebula NGC 6543 http://heritage.stsci.edu/2004/27/big.html

"However, it is requested that in any subsequent use of this work NASA and STScI be given appropriate acknowledgement"

No cheating with those people. You wont have to pay for the illegal use of copyrighted material.

edit: Oldie but goldie

Last edited:
N

newbieb

ive read that og kush is a chemdog cut that someone renamed og kush and i also heard that sour diesel is a chemdog x mass super skunk

MK-Ultra

I myself would like to know like Headband, Daywrecker. Heard these were Sour Diesel or New York City Diesel. Alot for me still to learn about these Diesel and Chemdawg strains, OG Kush. I'm very interested in all of these and want to find out all the info and stuff i can. I will continue my quest for the best.lol and continue searching ECSD, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Chemdawg 91' Chemdawg D. Very interested in learning everything i can, i enjoy seeing other's jump in with all ther knowledge of these strains, really helps everyone out thats looking for these strains on where they came from, what they like, how they grow, nutes, likes dislikes. Potency, growth patern's Characteristics.

Last edited:

darthvapor

I just got a 1/8th of headband. It was good bug I like the sour diesel better. I dont know if Ive ever tried real og or chemdawg. The weed scene here in the bay is so competitive that people play games with strain names which fucks with a newbie like me . I never know what the hell im truly getting and that goes for clones, seeds and dried product. How am I supposed to educate myself when there is so much confusion and mis-information out there. very frustrating.

Mk do you grow...I know somone who has several of your wish list...cross of BUBBA kush....more hype than punch...MY OPINION...OG is Much better...and ESCD is another keeper... Tell me what you want to know...and I will try to get the info for you :)

N

newbieb

mkultra i dont know if you said im wrong but lemme read what i read in a hightimes interview with chemdog (just came out "master growers guide"") "a buddy moved west to lake tahoe around 1994 with a cut of the chemdog, which he renamed ogkush. It quickly spread up and down the west coast. Another group of friends in new york city crossed their chemdog clone with a mass super skunk, originally from sensi seeds, and dubbed it sour diesel - and thus a delivery service legend was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts