What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pure afghan x skunk #1

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
man they are loving the bu-di-ful weather we had over the ast 4 days :) starting to really take off now and put on some reall growth :)

first pic is the lst'd plant 4 days ago and what it looks like today :)

Attachments

• b4 nd  after.jpg
    b4 nd after.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Image0100.jpg
    Image0100.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 10
  • Image0099.jpg
    Image0099.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Image0101.jpg
    Image0101.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 15

shroomyshroom

Veteran
thanx darwin :) im pretty sure they will i can see it happening already on this lemon stinky cross but my pure lemon stinky and sk#1 look like they are taking a beating to be brutaly honest... ill have to give em a massive drink tommoz and hope for the best i guess :)

shroomy when did you plant the 2 so close together??? i dont remember them bein like that when i visited last ?!?!?!! any who they look really good... cant wait to come down with tysy and have a play :D

shroomyshroom

Veteran
MAN i wish i could come down and see them this weekend :(

just google earth it you know where they be hiding LOL

if you google earth my plot from last year you can see my monsters from last year i was staring at em all night last night LOL

just google earth it you know where they be hiding LOL

if you google earth my plot from last year you can see my monsters from last year i was staring at em all night last night LOL

LOL they would need to upgrade it tho yeah? for like this years satelite pics.... that would be fuckin sweet if you could see them tho hehe

shroomyshroom

Veteran
some update pics

the sk#1 and the lemon stinky are not looking so good :(
the lemon stinky cross is powering along:)
also put me redman in a whole yesterday :)
seedlings need to transplanted this monday

the rocks you can see in pic are the one i am pulling out of the ground every time i am dig a new whole.. I have already destroyed a a shovel i bought ast year which cost 50 bucks not happy Jan :(

and last pic is of the river that is does not flow as heavy as it was yesterday i have put a red arrow where the break is, you can normaly see the rocks but yesterday because of the weeks worth of rian you couldntr

Attachments

• rocks.jpg
    rocks.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11
  • babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 9
  • First timer
    First timer
    90.9 KB · Views: 29
  • lemon cross 1.jpg
    lemon cross 1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 11
  • lemon cross.jpg
    lemon cross.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 11
  • lemon.jpg
    lemon.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 14
  • sk#1.jpg
    sk#1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 11
  • river.jpg
    river.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 11

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good shroomy m8 hopefully i get to see you finish up with some nice fat colas...:biggrin:

Yes looking good mate, tis the season, cant wait to put a few out bush, should be in now but i am going to wait until december to whack mine in, at least then i will know what sex they are then, the tent saga set me back abit but on track finally now. All the best and stay safe.

BUNDY....

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Looking good shroomy m8 hopefully i get to see you finish up with some nice fat colas...:biggrin:

Hey Benji thax for stopping by mate :)

yeah I hope I get to finish this grow off and not have a repeat of last year, that would really be a bit gut wrenching..

but got a back up patch going with the missus so its gonna be 50/50chance this year :)

hope you gonna drop some out side mate :)

Yes looking good mate, tis the season, cant wait to put a few out bush, should be in now but i am going to wait until december to whack mine in, at least then i will know what sex they are then, the tent saga set me back abit but on track finally now. All the best and stay safe.

BUNDY....

I with you bundy :) I think i jumped the gun a bit and will only be planting on the last day of Oct from now on :)

Squiggles

looking good shroomy mate

im 3lb and counting from my winteries
been a pearler grow cant wait to see what summer brings from my Sativa mix
they are 3ft high now and still in veg going to be fucking huge :D

:tiphat:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
looking good shroomy mate

im 3lb and counting from my winteries
been a pearler grow cant wait to see what summer brings from my Sativa mix
they are 3ft high now and still in veg going to be fucking huge :D

:tiphat:

3lb... for a winterie... can you say "shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" :dance013:

got my sativa mix's in the blue tub in my pics also some indica dom ones in there as well :) hoping one is a sw#3 ;) im gonna have to go to town on there arses and try get em in the ground tommoz while i got a free day :) think i might put them all together in a small plot instead of digging another 16 holes... fuck that for a joke.. and then just weed out the stragers and then the males :)

Hi shrooms,

I assume the Lemon Stinky cross is the LS/SS I just finished?

I found it to be a really strong plant with lots of vigour, heaps of good long laterals and a fairly even canopy without even doing any training. Mine were very slow to flower last time - in fact I gave up on them after the 10th wk just because I didn't want to waste any more juice on them - but I think if I could have let them go longer them the buds would have matured better.
It is a bitchin smoke though

I haven't stuck any of my plants outside yet - there are still frosts that would damage such young plants. They do look like they are shaping up well though under fluros.

Lookin' good,

Jimbo :)

Latest posts

Latest posts