What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pure afghan x skunk #1

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
(To those that are wondering what happened to the original thread it had to get deleted due to breaking forum rules, and to the mod that pointed it out thanx mate ;) )

Hi guys

Well after the devastating out door season I just had I thought i might as well and get an early start this year.

I am trying a new method called "monster cropping" that worked quite well for me 2 years ago. (If you are not know what monster cropping is just let me know and ill explain)

these seed were gifted to me from a mate that created this cross last season

Attachments

• P5190002.JPG
    P5190002.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 17
  • P5190003.JPG
    P5190003.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 15
  • P5190004.JPG
    P5190004.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shroomy m8 ill be keeping watch on this grow and sending you positive vibes bro...:biggrin:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Nice shroomy m8 ill be keeping watch on this grow and sending you positive vibes bro...:biggrin:

Thanx for dropping in mate :) great to have my mentor dropping in wishing positive vibes and watching over this grow :)

I have a strain that came to me from an old hippie labeled afghan x skunk. I'm looking forward to seeing if they are similar. The one I grow has short node spacing, great branching, thin leaves, really crystally, super high yielder!

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi ya mate.....Yeah I look forward to sitting on this one as well, good luck and may the MJ gods shine on you .......cheers K

Squiggles

i use the method of monster cropping outdoors
put out your plants a couple of months early and let em flower
they should revert as the days get longer (strain dependant)

ive ended up with some huge plants this way without any training

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How we going on germination shroomy m8..??

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is some of the afgani x skunk i just grew out. puts most to sleep in 20-30mins and has good pain relief qualities.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hope it's going well mate! what month you planning on planting them outside? the end of winter ish?

tacomacoma, nice pics mate, what's the deal with those leaves on the plant in veg? is it a mutant phenotype?

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
was 1st attempt at cloning. used what was on hand which was some seaweed extract and some soil. took about 3weeks to take and grew funny for liltte bit but growth is normalized now. I now have a 24site DIY aeroponic cloner :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
yeah i'm hoping to get one of those sort of cloners one day, but have a feeling aus doesn't have much to offer product wise so i might have to make my own haha

shroomyshroom

Veteran
hey squiggles you are right on the money with your description of my version of monster cropping ;)

I had to pull the plug on this grow due a few mates getting the knock at the door at 5 am in the morning... no knocks this end so will restart as soon as i finish this thread..

thanx for everyone keen interest in this grow :D

just dropped em :)

Attachments

• seeds.JPG
    seeds.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 17