What's new

punks t5 tent extravaganza!!!!

Punk,

What is your electrical situation like? Did you have to make any upgrades to handle a grow like this?

I was thinking of doing something similar with 2 tents: 1 with T5 or even a 400watt MH for veg and 1 with a 600 watt HPS for flower along with the assorted fans and carbon scrubbers for each. I also want to install a blumat setup with a 20 gal res to feed them with a pump too...

truepunk87

Yea I gotta put a 30amp breaker in before I upgrade too hps. I live in a 2bedroom townhouse and with the lights and all going anything like a sweeper, hair dryer, space heater.... Flips the breaker. pineapple clone at 70days
20121104_211327.jpg

jede3

I absolutely LOVE your setup! I just got a DR 120W and was curious about your T5 light and how well it fits. The 120W isn't technically 24"x48", I believe it's 23.5" x 47.25". How well does your T5 fit in there? Is it a pretty tight fit? My tent is still in the box and I'm getting my light this weekend, I just want to make sure I don't get a 4 foot 6light fixture that won't fit in my tent.

OZZ_

Veteran
Damn punk that Chernobyl looks BOMB!

I've got a few of those sent as freebies ill have to give em a shot. What was stretch like? Smoke report?

Jede ... I've got a Dr120w with a six bulb 4' hydrofarm t5 (same as punks) I use for veg /moms and it fits perfectly. Other brands may be a bit bigger I'm not sure.

truepunk87

Almost all 6 bulbs will fit, I've got about 1.5" on both sides. Chernobyl wasn't to bad at all, I'd say right at double. By far my favorite smoke I've grown, speedy sativa head buzz. A joint to myself though and I need a nap lol. pine, lime, and a slight hashey taste due to the amount of trichs.

jede3

Thanks guys. I've been going through both of you guys' threads with a fine tooth comb, gleaning as much knowledge as I can. Doesn't seem like there are a lot of growers out there using the DR120W. I'll post up some pics as soon as I get my stuff set up.

Ozz - you don't flower in your DR120W do you? Only veg?

Hey punk, how did that chernobyl yeild per plant? I have always wanted to try TGA gear but hear they yeild poorly unless you rock big huge pots of super soil.

truepunk87

Not to bad considering I really don't feed the first run. The next girls in a 2gallonroots pot and she's gonna yield quite a bit more
20121116_193105.jpg
woody haze
20121116_193130.jpg
white widow
20121116_193148.jpg
ace of spades
20121116_193205.jpg
20121114_191334.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Dude! I wish my chernobyl yielded like yours, I love it but I've got a completely different pheno with super skinny leaves and popcorn nugs all spaced out like an og.

you are killing it with those T5's, nice work.

how did you like the kandy kush? was it from seed?

truepunk87

She's more beefy this run, also been feeding the shit out of her since I know what she'll handle . I got lucky finding her only popping 2 seeds, a nice mix of both parents. as for Kandy kush,she was from seed. Attitude freebie I didn't like the pheno I had. Tasted like earth moss with a slight og taste in it. My buddy thought it was great buds, more on the indica side. I like the speedy sativa types myself

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I like speedy sativas too! this is the second that I've found from seed. I'm going to grab a 10 pack of Chernobyl next time I get to a dispensary, got to find a fire pheno that yeilds.

I got the oaksterdam Kandy Kush clone last time I was in the Bay, it's a real nice flower.

you got a bunch of stuff there that I'd like to try out. how's the pineapple and lemon skunk treat your head?

truepunk87

I thought the pineapple express I had was some average smoke. Real fruity cheese taste, wich I liked. Good yield too. Everyone else really enjoyed it. Just didn't make my cut now the lemon skunk, I Fucking loved that pheno, but out of 10+ clones I took not one rooted :( she tasted like lemon starbursts, very visual speedy buzz, stuck to the jar. I'll buy more and look for her again

Latest posts

Latest posts