What's new

punks t5 tent extravaganza!!!!

nephrosis

I've been looking at it all, but I gotta buy it off line. I live in Ohio and the whole "concentrates" thing is unheard of by most lol. no head shops sell the nails or anything for dabbing :( we gotta get all mcguyver and shit lol. it's great getting a friend who's like "wtf is that little dab gonna do", all talking shit.....then there laying on the floor Fucking blitzed Lmao

Check this place out! they have nails for every type of bong, male or female :)

Grade 2 titanium nails!

I get my shit here, iv been "dabbing" for a long ass time. if you want some help on it, ill give you my advice.

Titanium burns way better then the glass nail(holds heat in better)
ALSO! the TORCH does have alot to play in the whole process.

GET A PROPANE torch from homedepot for like 20 bucks. the butane torches do not burn as hot as the propane. trust me this makes a HUGE difference. the hotter the nail the better (your not smoking the propane)

just some easy words of advice :D

ill take some pictures of my glasswear so u can see what i use if you want?

truepunk87

Thanks for the info guys!! Appreciate it. I just made the stainless steel baster bho tube and did a run of woody haze buds....defiantly gonna have to buy the equipment to smoke this shit cuz I like it lol
20130124_175846.jpg

20130124_141159.jpg

J

Javadog

Nice! What bulb are you using? I got both HPS and MH and swap them.

Thanks for sharing,

JD

truepunk87

I'm not sure, I just have the ballest now. I'm trading clones to my guy at the grow shop, and there hooking me up with equipment..... I know the cooltube is next thing I'm working for. If anyone has any info on some decent bulbs to use the info is appreciated.

truepunk87

For sure man!! It'll probably be a week before I get the ducting for it..... But I got the ok to pick up the cooltube and bulb in the morning...$100 and some clones ain't to shabby for the setup huh?

nephrosis

Duuuuuuude! that wax setup you made looks amazing!

most titanium nails are 60-80 bucks but i can get em for 15-20 down by my local smoke shop (adjustable nails). all American made! I got the hook up for wax glass wares :)

I would L O V E to get a steel tube wax setup that you made! shit i would buy one if i could...... most of the premade ones here are made out of glass and are made for POUNDS... i dont want a big one :/

truepunk87

Thanks man!!! Say shoot me a pm bro..... Idk know what all I need like glass wise. I'm all up for info on this stuff :) I know a nail, some dome thing...Blah Blah Blah. And can some explain this vacuum purge I hear about? And whipping? Lol

truepunk87

Well shit....wasn't really paying attention to SSSDH #1, and it's busting nuts at 18 days!!! Wtf? #2 right next to it is fine, did a close inspection after I caught the balls on #1.
20130201_001139.jpg
20130201_001718.jpg
20130201_001800.jpg
my dogs enjoyed her thou
20130201_002332.jpg

nephrosis

dude what kind of dogs do you have??? i love the fact you give your other babies your trim! my all white gsd/husky LOVES weed, she wont leave it alone, unless shes had enough. If i leave bud out its gone, if i leave a plant too close for her to snatch she will eat the whole thing, bud n all!

Stoner dogs FTW (and she bites at the smoke that i blow after a blunt or something)

truepunk87

Post a pic.of your dog.man......sounds beautiful!! My Adora is a theif....I had a blue cheese clone for about 4 hours till she stole it and ate it soil and all Lmao

nephrosis

And here she is ! i love this dog so much! were gonna breed her with a all black east gsd in a few years!

a purple pheno i got from my grow, i just harvested

Latest posts

Latest posts