What's new

Puffin' in the Backyard

G

guest 77721

I'm having a puff in the backyard tonight and it got me thinking how totally awesome it is to just sit back and enjoy.

I feel so blessed that I can smoke in my backyard. I hafta watch that my neighbours aren't outside so I don't get caught. I wonder if I could share a spliff with them if I did but we'll never know... eh!

I'm just wondering who else sneaks out and will smoke one out in the open. Usually I smoke in the garage but if there's no one around well it tastes do much better!!!

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Hey Red,completely off your topic but when I first found ICMAG your rubbermaid grow thread was the first one I read here.Thank You for the info.:)

G

guest 77721

Thanks man!

I hope that I was able to help you out a bit.

Ive make homemade beer and wine but nothing tops my homegrown!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on red, puffing outside rocks so I think I'll set up a table right out front and invite a few friends by my place tonight.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
out back with a fat sack

out back with a fat sack

yeah red! I have a small, semi-enclosed patio that makes a nice spot for an evening puff in the open air. :yes: And yeah...it's always more enjoyable when it's the homegrown (remember when homegrown was a bad word?) Always best to provide your own, because if the ladies don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

cc

JohnnyATL

Veteran
I live in the city and i cant really smoke outside it kind of sucks. luckily i go camping and hiking and kayaking and get stoned outside quite a bit : )

Pinkladyeater

Those backyard before bed sessions. Just me, the stars, my green and my thoughts.

Those backyard before bed sessions. Just me, the stars, my green and my thoughts.

I love to smoke outside in my backyard. I have even brought out a bag full of vapor and casually enjoyed it on my own property. Some of my best thoughts have come to me when I'm alone by myself in the backyard burning down some ganja, good times.

Red, funny you created this thread and mention about wondering if you should share with your neighbors. I was talking about this with a few people I had over for a BBQ recently and we discussed this topic. How would you go about asking your neighbors’ if they toke?

I would love to be a legal medical marijuana exemptee, and then I'd ask everyone around me if they'd want to join in on the session.

I do often smoke joints out in public at various times in the day. Something I like to do is smoke a joint in an outside parking lot. Just keep constantly walking and change your direction if anyone is approaching near by. The key is to always keep moving this way by the time anyone smells that typical weed burning smell you've already walked away. So far I haven't been caught by anyone.

When going out to the bar/club/movies/dinner I'll get a few stares because I smell from the joint I just smoked. Some people smile at you and others will have this what the hell is that smell look on their faces, priceless. The best one I remember a bartender asked me what I was drinking then he mentioned he liked my cologne. I gave the bartender a funny puzzled look and he just looked at me and smiled. Then I clued in and said to him "It's organic". He also smiled and said it smells really good.

I wish we could just be able to freely smoke anywhere that tobacco smokers can smoke. That day is coming but it is taking way to long to arrive.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i usualy go out on my screenporch around 3am everynight and enjoy a blunt.i live in the city so daytime smokin outside is just not gonna happen...security first ya know...but late night when my neighbors are all tucked away i go out,smoke and watch the traffic.
peace-T-

Tronic

Daily. Outside in the backyard, or on one of many balconies.... Depending on time of day / sunset.....

D4sh3y

Sometimes i get excited just thinking about different places to smoke.

I have to go out to rural areas for my job and i love to light one up out in the wilderness.

or i see a spot while im driving and think that place would be awesome to just burn one, and sometimes i do :).

M

mugenbao

I have a protected nature preserve behind my house, and a creek running by, and am almost completely surrounded by trees except for my two immediate next-door neighbors. I love to go out there in the evening and roast a few, and just watch all of the wildlife. We have so many varieties of birds, including eagles, hummingbirds, blue heron, ducks, etc., and I really enjoy watching their antics.

It's truly one of the very best things in my life right now, the most enjoyable and relaxing thing I've ever done. It's very very good for my soul.

xcrispi

Yep ,
But without any of these fears i read of .
20 acre backyrad backed up by 4500 more / National Forest .
Crispi

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i smoke out in the open all the time... Gives me alittle FU back in people's faces. I hate it when someone tells me i can or cannot do something because of what they believe... so i just never listen to that shit and do what i want -=]

erbium

I love to kick back in the yard and puff. I have only one neighbor and I give him herb to cut and trim my grass.

At night there is nothing but the stars as far as light. I sit out there every night, weather permitting, and listen to the frogs from the pond in the field next to meand an occasional train whistle will blow. My dogs (an older Jack that never stops, an 11 month old lab and a 10 week old lab), my girl, beer and killer herb - all I need.

Watching the puppies wrestle while baked under the stars is better than anything on the TV.

erbium

We have so many varieties of birds, including eagles, hummingbirds, blue heron, ducks, etc., and I really enjoy watching their antics.

Sounds like the Eastern Shore. Lived there for years ....

So many eagles there, the most beautiful of all creatures, IMO.

E

el Dream Reader

I can't smoke in the house so I like to smoke while hanging out in the garden or kicking back looking at the stars. When it cools down in a month I'm getting a hammock so I can start sleeping outside, that way I can smoke myself to sleep :D

chunkage

fearfull smoking is so bad... mybe it kicks ass when u are 13..

i realy enjoy it smoke in parks and streets here. theres sometimes this little fear, but
noone realy cares. wish it will be tolerated in the future :ying:

unfortunately i have no backyard, but a cool rooftop sharing with my neighbors.
dont know if they smoke weed too, but i think most of them would toke.

Latest posts

Latest posts