What's new

PTFARMER420 W.I.P.

ptfarmer420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those clones have 7 days one is rooted and the others are in the line for that ...
picture.php

Next grow will be Swwet Skunk, Jack Herer and Tangie if females ...
picture.php

Laterzzzzzzzzzz guys

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Great job man, how's the smell\Flavor on that Cannatonic , mine was straight orange peals, and got really dark, almost black!
1L

ptfarmer420

Last plant to timber down was CRITICAL OG with 76 days.

Shitty plant :( ... Big buds but no crystals ... And it still need to go perhaps to day 90. Shitty Shitty plant :moon: Straight to RSO i should say ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
ouch man, im sorry to see the outcome of that Critical OG, was that from the Magazine freebie, i got one of those but i gave to a friend...

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
with offers like that, i bet they won't get far, if you ever need better offers just give me a holler, im not a Seed Bank per se, but i bet i could hook you up, and so far no one as complained :biggrin:
1L

Last edited:

ptfarmer420

Seeds are nowadays some pain in the ass to get good ones ... In this grow the best is 22 from CaliConnection ... That should say something about seeds of today ...

Thanks BS !!!

Last edited:

ptfarmer420

After some time with the computer down i'm back.

Island Sweet Skunk harvested yesterday since stash is very low.

picture.php

picture.php

Some other plants waiting their time to flower. Next 2 weeks i think.

picture.php

Laterzzzzzzzzz !!!

Last edited:

ptfarmer420

Wazzup guys ?

Harvested some Island Sweet Skunk and changed the reflector and lamp. Bought the Gavita TripleStar and the 600w Enhanced (230v). Cleaned the shit out of flower space.

They could be a little longer but payed work makes me harvest now. The ones in veg will be transplanted today and should go 12/12 in two weeks top.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Laterzzzzzzzzz guys

Last edited: