What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PTFARMER420 W.I.P.

Green81

Veteran
Good work Ptfarmer, I think your idea of doing organics with give you a much tastier bud, especially as it's for your personnel.

G81

ptfarmer420

Good work Ptfarmer, I think your idea of doing organics with give you a much tastier bud, especially as it's for your personnel.

G81

Let's see how the organics are going to be ... I'm thinking in using the ATA Organics line and the Natural Power stimulants ... And some nice soil prep :tiphat:

For taste i already use Flavor of ATA and thinking in adding Taste Improver of Guanokalong. Ferts addicted :laughing::biggrin::biggrin:

ptfarmer420

First plant down ... Timber ... Down :laughing:

Industrial Plant with 50 days ... Not very happy with the yield but better times will come :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one brother. Who cares about yields when there´s enough to smoke.
Bring on the next ones ;)

ptfarmer420

Plants in flower are:

Merlot OG Kush
Julius Caesar
Herijuana
Sage'N'Sour
Blue Hash
Bud Shanti ( local strain )

Should update with pics in 1 week and a half when i most lolipop the plants.

ptfarmer420

day 15 of flowering

day 15 of flowering

Hi Guys

Plants are now in day 15 of flowering ... Feeding already with the Ata Organics line and all looks good. Had made a mistake and instead of 6 gr of Dolomite per liter of soil had only added 1 gr per liter of soil. Will need to start giving Magnesium for sure.

Some overall pics

Bud Shanti
picture.php

Blue Hash
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts