What's new

Psycho Diesel

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I can now most definatly say mine isn't psycho d which was passed to me as casey jones and then id'd by members here as psycho d I know the source to this cut of jgp's and it's legit

fuck knows what mine is its great stuff tho

if you look atmy pics and jgp's there completely different,you can see diesel in my cut for sure but it's not psycho d

peace

H

Hazyfontazy

I can now most definatly say mine isn't psycho d which was passed to me as casey jones and then id'd by members here as psycho d I know the source to this cut of jgp's and it's legit

fuck knows what mine is its great stuff tho

if you look atmy pics and jgp's there completely different,you can see diesel in my cut for sure but it's not psycho d

peace

i was just thinking the same about my mates clone ,,it looks nothing like jgp's which has obvious diesel in it ,,my mates pd looks more like a widow but stinks like pscyco ..weird cause i think theyre all the same clone :biggrin:

thcglory

For the love of God LMFAO??

:D A similar thing happened with me on my last grow!
What was meant to be pd wasnt even the mis labelled CJ that was/is previously believed to be the Psycho diesel.
Very dank tho lol .I remember cheesey for sure stating "that looks like the PD"!?
Growing again this time :D

Is there 2 versions of psycho D ?

Yes hgo that springs to my mind.Genetic drift plays a big part I think.
At a certain stage of drifting are they then known as the "sister" lol.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
maybe two phenos

I think carlbruv herbalizor and or llp need to chime in on this one

not genetic drift it can't wonder that far surely

peace

thcglory

If the BS cheese can be transformed to what it looks like now!
Makes ya wonder !?

Before and After !

The before picture of the original has been removed???!!!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nah look how old the two cuts are bs yeah psycho d not yet dont forget I have had mine for nearly 2 year and those pics are of when I first grew it out

you can see the DNA cut in jgp's in the cut I have it's definately a different diesel or different pheno of psycho d as there must have been more than one seed I can smell the psychosis in mine too hazy

I've got 3 in flower at 3wk now

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
i was just thinking the same about my mates clone ,,it looks nothing like jgp's which has obvious diesel in it ,,my mates pd looks more like a widow but stinks like pscyco ..weird cause i think theyre all the same clone :biggrin:

I bet there not from the same source:biggrin:

jgp's can be traced back to llp

mine could be anything lmao

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
For the love of God LMFAO??

I should have done the side by side with the two different cuts but never got round to doing it

fuck it anyway what I have is nice yields better than kq stinks like psychosis and gets ya baked lol

al give mine a different name to stop confusion

peace

thcglory

nah look how old the two cuts are bs yeah psycho d not yet dont forget I have had mine for nearly 2 year and those pics are of when I first grew it out

you can see the DNA cut in jgp's in the cut I have it's definately a different diesel or different pheno of psycho d as there must have been more than one seed I can smell the psychosis in mine too hazy

I've got 3 in flower at 3wk now

peace

I supplied your neighbour (you) !?

Deffo psychosis x ? I got psychosis at the same time too (easy e has the same cut) and Chem d (which is now known as the sister or [v2(?) [mack10], from the same source
Could this be a similar case?

iPhone mistake! That was me who hit rep instead of quote.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
most definately the same case

I think it's a different pheno to what jgp has as you can see ours has diesel in it too and there's deffo psychosis in the smell

so llp must have had multiple phenos or dished a few seeds about too

peace

thcglory

Makes sense.(If not gene drift)
Your right though would be nice if llp or carlbruv would "chime in" .
Soon be cleared up then? ?
Remember sending the said strain to bigwittys neighbour yonks ago !
And no reprisals! ?