What's new

Psycho Diesel

BIGGS

Veteran
looking super healthy bro, it's going to be a beast when you flower her. Good luck with it, if you get a chance post up some pics during flower pls.

L

LEX-UK

RIL did the psychosis u know stack calyx like crazy like the psychoD?

JGP

Pyscho Diesel day1 flowering under a 400-660watt light in a DR90 tent.

picture.php

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking nice and even mate, she's filled out the tent well.

I'm looking forward to seeing her pack the weight on now.

Peace

JGP

Aye she's got a nice structure about her, I put this down to LSTing her from an early age, she's starting to put out a nice odour aswell, should be a fun december watching her pack it on, I'll try and get alone of a better camera for some bud shots.

JGP

Psycho Diesel cuttings day1 veg, took bang on 14 days for them to root, got a spare cutting going to a m8, all planted in PM compo and innoculanted with PM granules to help boost root growth.
picture.php

H

Hazyfontazy

looking great there mucker ,,my mates just started flowering pd ,,how long does she take ?

just a fyi ,,heard a lot of complaints about the pm range ,,1 growshop i know had so many complaints that the owner dropped the price to virtually nothing ,,i.e £11 down to £3 on the nutes

anyway keep up the good work

JGP

She takes 9-10 weeks to flower.

I've been using PM stuff for a few years and have never had any problems, maybe your growshop had a bad batch.

S

speedemon

Always impressed by the cleanliness of your pics as it shows you care :) She will do you proud mate just watch her swell at week 9 ;) also she foxtails a lot or at least she did for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts