What's new

Prophet's Perpetual Perversion

I

idoreallytry

bro i go in everyday and remove at least two big handfuls gotta get the budsites some light for sure,,,good job in here brother,,,peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looks beautiful.....look @ that canopy penetration & bud site development! IME some strains may or may not slow for a day or two post defoliation, but absolutely worth the effort.

Well, well done, sir! :tiphat:

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many times did you top them UP?

Very nice looking set up... How big are those smart pots 3gal?

Stay safe
BM

Damn up your killing it.. glad to see another cookie show
. After seeing lumps pics that left my mouth watering I've been looking for my cookie fix and found it I your thread.lol

Yo you should rock garden of dreams roots he has some humic/fulvic combo that I swear by also.. I won't say it blows roots excel away but its got it beat for sure.. he has couple other nutes that can help you save some cash all while making your crop look that much better..

Mister_D

Veteran
Kushie - What is this roots product called that beats roots excell? I did a google of garden of dreams roots and nothing relevant came up.

He's on the farm and canna collective.I know he's on here too.. Its A1 nutrients from G.O.D. AKA garden of dreams.. if your on the farm talk to him via pm dude is super chill and always looks out for us growers.

Here's some pics of a half gallon pot fed only floranova and roots from g.o.d.

Attachments

• IMG_20120514_101615.jpg
    IMG_20120514_101615.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20120514_100048.jpg
    IMG_20120514_100048.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 12
I forgot to mention the humic/fulvic combo makes your stems thick as can be... no need for any silica and I use it as a ph up when my phone is low too..

Sorry to put all this info on your thread UP but I figured we can all benefit from this.. considering its a cheaper alternative to a lot of the nutes we currently run that cost double or triple..

Shit I learned something too.. I'm gonna rock the capulator beneficial's in conjunction with my nutes and see how that works.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Day 25 and 26

Day 25 and 26

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and I always ALWAYS appreciate the kind words this community has to offer, even appreciate some of the unkind words if they're merited. Anyways..

ido...since posting about my heavy defoliation, I haven't been in there for more than a day with out taking at least a few handfuls of leaves and future larf. One night I stayed up the entire night watering then had errands to run the next day, that next night Prop came over and advised me I should be even more aggressive with the bottoms, so two nights in a row 12 hours (24 hours in 2 days) straight all I did was smoke and garden. To those out there who say what we do is easy, well they can suck a bag of dicks.

broindica-yeah I notice that happens, but makes up for it in the end. Somehow my plant usually finish 5-7 days faster when I defoliate even though there is the day or two stall after a heavy plucking. They are definitely pasted their stasis mode though and many of the middle buds are as big as the tops, I'm excited to see what they'll look like a month from now.

Philth- I'm gonna hold off on the news until I see things progressing, but thanks again and it's always nice to have a grower on board who I admire. XOXO

Kushie- wow nice spaghetti you got there. I'll have to check that out, I'm going to a maximum yield show in a week and will probably get quite a few samples, so my testing against Root Excell will commence after that. I've been told Aptus Startboost is also a comparable rooting agent for less than H&G.

Well enough blah blah, I know what you really came for...DAY 24-25

DSC08595.jpg

DSC08600.jpg

DSC08592.jpg

^ Some of these pictures with a blue hue I used my Lumii glasses that are supposed to make HPS lights look like natural lighting. Just threw it in front of the camera lens and it seemed to work ok... **I highly suggest eye protection when working with high intensity lighting, we only get 2 eyes**
DSC08593.jpg

DSC08590.jpg

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Day 25 and 26

Day 25 and 26

DSC08615.jpg

DSC08620.jpg

DSC08611.jpg

DSC08610.jpg

DSC08606.jpg

^This is a great example of how it looks through the lens' of my Lumii glasses compared to plain eye sight...the corner shows what it's like without the glasses.

Enjoy.

Mia

Looking nice and lush, these ladies seem to like your perverse tactics!:)
I've got some method seven glasses, so nice in the flower room, can actually see the plants true colors. Plus they save your eyes!
Edit: You're so right about the amount of work, it's a ton.
But you're going to have some straight fire when it's all said and done.
I already know. :)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Thanks Mia, I'm not there yet, but I'm trying to put in the work that will pay itself off in the long run and SmokeTrees, you know I don't really know. Actually that's not true, but I only check once my regiment changes.

But my PPMs got upto 1200+, although at that point I noticed they started to slightly burn some of them, so I brought the base back down to 10 ml per gal of base. I think right around 900-1100 is perfect for these gals when you are feeding them heavy.

Unfortunately I don't really go off a schedule feeding I just add things when I see they need it or when the time is right. Rarely do I follow what the suggested dosage is.

Last edited:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Sweet... thanks for sharing! Looks like you're on the road to maximum yield indeed!