What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prophet's Perpetual Perversion

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Love ya work so far bruz :D
Tagged up for the rest of the cookie show :lurk:
:plant grow:

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Tagged. I'm running 4 right now that are being LST'ed hard. I know what you mean about them bending right back up.

Hope the lubes help get those girls wet and wild.

L

LumpStatus

Im liking the way you are treating those girls lol. However im sorry about all the work you are putting into it! Looks like a daily back ache may be in your regimine...

M

Mos Cutty

Right on Prophet, looking good on the cookies! I'll be tuning in fo show keep up the good works.
Mos

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Thanks to everyone who's stopped by and said some nice words. I feel happy to share my experience with others and know many are very interested in how this will turn out, including myself. I'm also a little nervous as this is my first round all by myself in a while so I can't blame anyone for anything if in fact something does go wrong. But that fact makes me equally if not more excited compared to being anxious because my partner fucked up or cut corners.

Update:
Today is day 8 so we're still in the beginning stages, but I plan on documenting fully, so we can all learn from my trials and errors.

I started using the Fasilitor by Aptus and actually noticed slight burn on the older growthafter the first feed!?! I reread everything I was giving them, and I believe I may have been locking out Mag. by adding too much. I recently switched over to H&G and they have 0.8% Mg so adding 2ml of bud candy was just more than they need it seemed. I cut that out and feed with only H&G nutes + Fasilitor and I hope to go in today and see no problems.

Oh and I won't go into when and exactly how much I use but my nutes consist of:

~APTUS FASILITOR
~HOUSE AND GARDEN* COCO A&B (Base)
~Roots Excelurator*
~Amino Treatment*
~Drip Clean*
~Great White (Mycorrhizae)
~Hygrozyme
~Liquid Karma
~ProTek Silica (no longer in rotation as Fasilitor and Bloombastic have plenty)
~Bud Candy (no longer in rotation)
~Bloombastic/Top Shooter* (I may alternate these after wk 4)

Please weigh in if you have any disagreements with any, or all items used in my nute line up. I also can't give too much info on the Fasilitor yet as I've only feed with it twice, but hopefully in the near future I'll have a better grasp of the hopeful benefits.

Pics to follow....

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Lights out between day 6-7

Lights out between day 6-7

DSC09978.jpg

DSC09976.jpg

DSC09972.jpg

DSC09970.jpg

DSC09967.jpg

Up.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Nice. Missed this so far, but I'll be checking it out. The room looks solid man! Enjoy :)

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
did you start with seed or cuts?looks good so far ,cant wait to see the finished gooods ,and the all the hype over gsc ,must be really good or really hyped ,thanx ,for letting us know

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
have you thought about using the aptus startboost instead of root excel? They are very similar

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
^Yeah as soon as I run out of Roots Excel I planned on giving the startboost a go.

It's actually cheaper too! And although there's limited info on the Aptus line I haven't seen or heard a bad word about it beyond the price, which itself is kinda moot since you use less and it averages itself out.

Got a buddy who's their rep so next round may very well be all APTUS.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
C'mon UP, just skip to the end and make them magically big buds we can look at :D :huggg:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey man all looks good! only input I have is maybe check out capulators bennies. I just ordered myself some. it's like great white and all products similar to that but he claims that his are much more concentrated.

jack uses them and seems to be doing
well but af
ter readin his thread I get the impression is room is completely dialed in

either way its cheaper and supposedly more concentrated so I'd look into it if I were you. I'll let you know how it goes .

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Yeah my buddy said he had enough cap. bene's to share, so I may add them in, but with what I have currently going they are ripping. Don't ever think I'll be on Jack's level, and I'm honestly okay with that. 4 hour work days > 14 hour work days

Besides that...I hit them a tad too strong with their second feed in flower, I'm concluding I over did it a little with the Mag. Nothing bad, but I'm a stickler for perfection. Anyways I cut out the Bud Candy and they seemed to appreciate it.

Currently the tallest plants are around 24-26" at day 10.

So that's roughly 10 inches in 10 days!

I'm supercropping most under the direct light footprint to even the canopy, but kinda leaving the ones on the outside to do their thing to see if there's any difference. I may need to supercrop them aswell, depending how much more stretch I get out of these girls.

Pictures coming soon...

L

LumpStatus

You will see massive stretch until 25 days and then stretch will slow but not stop until past 30+ days in my experience. However i ran untopped sog so i got lots of stretch! got a 72 table of topped cookies with about 4 branches each....see what kind of yield she can produce. Experimenting like you.

I

idoreallytry

i notice u dont have any netting or anything,,,, is she a sturdy girl or are u hoping the aptus stops stretch enough where she stays sturdy,,,i ask because i know from experience most og's are stretchy and hard to keep standing up,,,lookin good brother,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts