What's new

Prophets actually get flowered out!!

G

guest3854

Poopy, good God. Lovin' them pics but yeah, that Tang Tang pheno of yers is SICKENING. And at day 46, she'll gonna go tha distance an' show you what she's got. And tha otha ladies, no slouching either. I believe you had made a comment 'bout ease of growin' 'em an' that was one of my focus'. Bubba has given other growers a bit o' trouble (though I hadn't had any issues) an' this is THA solution. A cutting edge Bubba hybrid with equally awesome flavor but with a better "head" and yield.

I had seen pics of y'alls last grow Poopy, and was bummed to see tha results from tha "other" company. Just another reason why GrindHouse does what we do. Sick of these more "popular" seed houses offering up inferior, hyped shit. Looks like you've got a nice selection to fuck with, no doubt a semi-mono crop would give you fatter numbers an' hella more satisfying to use. Pick acouple phenos fer different effect, day/night time use....

Steele

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Lol hell yea Steele theres no slouching on these.. Did you get any 60 dayers? if some of these go 70 days im gonna shit on how big they will be lol... I cant say enough about well i guess im gonna have to give this to the tang tang...

It seems very recessive besides for frost and girth which is excellent especially when your trying to upgrade a original favorite... 6 out of 7 females are just bubba dominate with a shit better yield. Ive never grown pre 98 to really tell but these plants are not on the low yielding end...

In fact i have one that is a spitting image of what i see pre 98 bubba and it smells just like her... But is the worst in yield by far and probably the one the leaves the garden first.... -=[ lol well see....

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems very recessive besides for frost and girth which is excellent especially when your trying to upgrade a original favorite... 6 out of 7 females are just bubba dominate with a shit better yield. Ive never grown pre 98 to really tell but these plants are not on the low yielding end...

In fact i have one that is a spitting image of what i see pre 98 bubba and it smells just like her... But is the worst in yield by far and probably the one the leaves the garden first.... -=[ lol well see....

Everyone I've read speak about bubba says it is a terrible yield and 2 months veg time minimum so what your describing sounds like a huge bonus.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
All good Poopy, The Prophecy is nigh. i want your female ratio. looking good i think these little puppies wanna live,, :)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'll take that any day of the week... waiting patiently for the drop... :artist:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Now dont get me wrong and chastisize me ive never grown bubba before, i have smoke it and i have yet to smoke any of these lol... So if im not totally spot on dont kill me... however i know that you can find pheno's of bubba that are identical with better yields...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Flushing first time with seeds i dont know how long they will go... These are suppose to go 70 days but it looks like some may be 60 days not too sure... trichs are about 65 35 couldy to clear... should i start flushing now on some of them that are like this...??

The tang tang is no where near and i can see 2-4 that may be able to start flushing now? what do you guys think? i want to get at least a 2 week flush on them. they are at day 48ish....

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Flushing first time with seeds i dont know how long they will go... These are suppose to go 70 days but it looks like some may be 60 days not too sure... trichs are about 65 35 couldy to clear... should i start flushing now on some of them that are like this...??

The tang tang is no where near and i can see 2-4 that may be able to start flushing now? what do you guys think? i want to get at least a 2 week flush on them. they are at day 48ish....

sounds good man, have you been heavy feeding them, is there a lot to 'flush' out?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
They are getting fed pretty well and the prophets are by far the most nitrogened out plant.....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man, start flushing them, the worst that can happen is you'll have a 3 week flush... then next run you'll be the wiser. IMHO always better to have too much flush than not enough.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I crowd surfed these bitches yesturday. The prophets are dense and glazed! I would say a pack of prophets is pretty much a gurantee, very good results each and every pheno. Can't wait to see how they all turn out in the cure/smoke.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Yeah man, start flushing them, the worst that can happen is you'll have a 3 week flush... then next run you'll be the wiser. IMHO always better to have too much flush than not enough.

snap POOPY, flushing wont hurt, says the Muddy'noob to the master :)

PK... Crowd Surfing Prophets could catch on.. LOL!

When are the prophets popping back on the scene STEELE? we need MORE in the camp!!

BLUE SONJA????? hmmmm tell us please :)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hey Steele, we grabbed some more Mob Boss and I got my Ultra Sonja:thank you:

PK...crowd surfin' tha Prophets, lol, they could probably hold you up man:laughing:

Poopy...if you think it's time to flush, flush em'....we usually do end up with a longer flush on most of our room, I don't mind. I can't smoke unflushed weed, just can't do it. Scope em'.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
great genetics well grown , now thats what i like to see!! she sure does stack on the weight thats for sure, and shes a looker! very nice structure and stacked trichomes, really enjoyed looking through this thread PTB, happy harvests!

G

guest3854

Poopy, have you seen any of my info in regards to flushing? I employ EJ Catalyst as a flushing agent and to impart a natural and perfect fragrance and palette. Basically, you ph yer water and feed till harvest, limiting water(Helps prevent bud rot, limiting water). Most folks flush with plain water and if you want that bland taste thats how its accomplished but if you have access to Catalyst, give it a shot..... Pics?

MissB. I think you'll really enjoy tha Ultra Sonja.... danky ass aroma.

Side note: I'm not gonna be able to ship in anymore stock till more gits sold.......

Steele

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Poopy, have you seen any of my info in regards to flushing? I employ EJ Catalyst as a flushing agent and to impart a natural and perfect fragrance and palette. Basically, you ph yer water and feed till harvest, limiting water(Helps prevent bud rot, limiting water). Most folks flush with plain water and if you want that bland taste thats how its accomplished but if you have access to Catalyst, give it a shot..... Pics?

MissB. I think you'll really enjoy tha Ultra Sonja.... danky ass aroma.

Side note: I'm not gonna be able to ship in anymore stock till more gits sold.......

Steele

Hey steele no i havent read anything about your flushing you got a link?? Ill have to look that EJ catalyst up and read up on it steele... as for right now i always flush with plain water and molasses ph'd of course....

wait wait you cannot ship anymore stock in ie the prophets untill ALL you US are sold? wtf? i bought pack but i cant buy all 130... lol. i want them prophets damnit lol... jk O wait reread it and it said MORE lol not all... hehe.

Buy some seeds people!!!

Anyways took a photo shoot today pictures on deck....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Well most of my photo's were blurry like always got to get miss b down stairs for the photo's lol...

but here are some that were not trash, these are on day 56 or 57 just started the two week flush shooting for 70 days give or take 3-4 days lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good work 4 sho buddy.... Are they maintaining the same smell through out flowering?