What's new

Prophets actually get flowered out!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
stop over tonight bro... everything in the room is like KABLOOOOOOOOM or some shit lol...

G

guest3854

Dg's got some decent shit but the witches weed seems to be the best of her offerings..

90 a pack for chucking pollen is alot... i love you dg but all in all they are just a bunch of polyhybrids... but then again so are the prophets..... (i own a shit ton of dg gear lol) all in all you should find something decent in any of those choices.

Loved working with DG when she was Admin. I have NO idea what she's doin, when speakin' on breeding... In regards to my work, I took select elites an' crossed 'em to my worked Tang Tang line, over 4 generations and 'bout 400 individuals gone through. So quite a difference in work done.....

Anyhow, lovin' them photos Poopy, looks like yer gonna be challenged in selecting yer keeper(s). No doubt you've got some good folks around to help out in yer evaluations!

Side note... let's keep it GrindHouse related folks.
Thanks,
Steele

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Loved working with DG when she was Admin. I have NO idea what she's doin, when speakin' on breeding... In regards to my work, I took select elites an' crossed 'em to my worked Tang Tang line, over 4 generations and 'bout 400 individuals gone through. So quite a difference in work done.....

Anyhow, lovin' them photos Poopy, looks like yer gonna be challenged in selecting yer keeper(s). No doubt you've got some good folks around to help out in yer evaluations!

Side note... let's keep it GrindHouse related folks.
Thanks,
Steele

My bad Steele i was not trying to talk about another breeder or miss information about the prophets... you told me they are f1's and i didnt think about where the male was coming from for a second lol..

for all i know DG has worked on her c99 male through and through. lol ok related to grindhouse...

got some pictures today uploading now will have a update soon.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Ok time for some more pictures these are at day 46 chuggin right along....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
A couple more pictures This is the tang tang pheno i found i hope it is somethign special... look at it and shes fattening up

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Man shes a sexy bitch..... and hes a couple more randoms...
picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Powder coated; can't say enough PTB you did a fantastic job on these and gave us a real good look at what she does when all is grown good :D

I really can't wait to get my hand on some of these beans.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Powder coated; can't say enough PTB you did a fantastic job on these and gave us a real good look at what she does when all is grown good :D

I really can't wait to get my hand on some of these beans.

Thanks man i have to say they are pretty easy to grow... They take a licking and will eat damn near anything... Only problem ive seen with them so far is the EXTREME amount of weight they put on make me have to work extra hard wiring up all the branches... lol i tend not to bitch about that though -=]

Got to remember these are rock hard kush nugs the weight is retarded... I dont think ill chuck any of these lol... Right now im leaning on running a mono crop(not really but 1 strain lol) of all 7 of these prophets... All im waiting on is the smoke if they are anything like they look right now im gonna have a hard time getting myself to even want to grow anything else...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanks guys...the tang tang inthem pictures is the only pheno i got ike that and man o man is shit FROSTY lol

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
i need help. why oh why am i hunting for tigers .
I wanna see some prophet heads 2morra morning or my bean collection is up for sale as i cant germ nish right about now. LMAO!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
doing good mud just waiting for this run to come down... gonna upgrade to 1k's next round and maybe even DWC....

Latest posts

Latest posts