What's new

Project Pale Ale; an 11g DWC (8)42w CFL Dresser

irie4i

PH is up to about 6.0, EC still at 2.4; have a great photo upload but site is down atm; really tried to put an update down but alas. I attached the screen with zip-ties to the res lid. Growth is pretty substancial. A new low of 76* lights on, the temp in the space above the lights is VERY warm; it's obvious at this point the smaller 80mm fans and the 4" fan are keeping the grow area cool, while the scrubber is pulling noticibly less air from the space above. So far, nothing serious. Keep bumping the light up, today growth through the screen is much stronger compared to veg light. The trim from two prunes is drying for edibles(whatever they'll be worth) and the fan growth continues to stun me. A couple more days in 12/12 is going to show me just what this plant intends to do. Hopefully later photo uploads are available and you can all understand what I'm talking about.

irie4i

Let'sa Growww!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
standard No.2 Pencil for size

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Any questions?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammm dude that plant right there looks killer. very nice job. so how many watts total.

keep up the great green thumb work. u green thumber u.=)

irie4i

Thanks! It seems I do have a bit of a nack for botany. Her stem is really so thick and juicy that training didn't keep her from tipping the net pot. Infact, you can see a very smell ring where the twine used to LST the bottom was being overgrown by the stem; which I attribute to learning experience. All and all 336 CFL watts; I did the math once and watts/sqft are pretty intense and the lumens/sqft are even more impressive.

I managed to dial this cab in pretty quickly and have given special care every day to ensuring this grow is as successful as possible. I have my goal set on .5lb with this yield; which I imagine is a lofty assumtion however I don't intend to set my standards low. Learning about this entire process has been exciting for me and I encourage anyone who wants to set out to grow their own to read, explore, and experiment as much as possible; then share their experience with everyone they're able.

irie4i

Another week in, 6 more to wait thru. Wanna get started on another grow, some kind of veg/mom/clone space, and make the dresser a flower spot. That's another thread all together, so, here's week 2 of 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Healthy lookin plants irie.....keep up the great work

irie4i

Well, that took an unimaginibly long time; hopefully this dosn't somehow kill her :p Also, turned the lights off for better contrast.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

teerull

wow, this is an awesome grow! nice trim job!!
Hope you'll get many-many spears!

peace,
T:joint:

irie4i

lookin good my man....what size did you start LSTing this one and how long has it been since it was(seed/clone)

I started with a rooted clone:
picture.php

I LST'd her probably on the 4th day; today is halfway thru my 5th week, and 2 and a half weeks into 12/12. Some people expressed a bit of concern because I flipped 12/12 before cutting all the lower growth out, however I happened to know this Rosetta is pretty stretchy in 12/12; so far I'm pretty happy with the results(I wish I had LST'd her a little less to twards the right side of the cab and more twards the middle).

Thanks for all the awesome support guys I'll keep this space updated :D

irie4i

Another week bites the dust

Another week bites the dust

More pictures of my girl in progress. Stretching should quit soon(i hope!). Having some temp troubles now -- working on fixing that problem. So far the plant shows signs of heat stress near the end of 12 hours, that worries me seeing as I have only a few inches left to bump the light up. I'll update that situation when I fix it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts