What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

thanks arctic sun and tolpan! :D

tolpan - i smoked 2 earlier harvests we had of the jaggen, but i think it looks like this last one might be the best this far... ill give her a few weeks before smoking any :D the effect is a bit messy for me to pin point out, since i smoke a lot all day, and of all kinds i got. but the other day i smoked 4 bong hits and 2 spliffs of jaggen - and strangelly enough i was not as productive working as i usually am. i work stoned all days so i expected some inspiration etc - BUT the jaggen pretty much made me need to stop with what i was doing and take a break and just breathe.

its not a very body oriented stone - rather chest/head. deep breathing, but a nice feeling hehe

i think i smoke too much to give a nice smoke report...

other things;

so far this year (passed winter included) we have made these crosses;

SSH/PTK x PTK F2

SSH/PTK x SSH/LP

SSH/PTK x SSH/PTKxPTK

AMNESIA HAZE x SSH/PTKxPTK

JACKFLASH "jaggen" x SSH/PTKxPTK

Sweet'n Sour Diesel x SSH/PTKxPTK

it seems like very soon these following crosses might be reality with pollen selected by pebble :D ;

SSHxPTK x ptk - 2nd round

BlockBerry x ptk - for fun, a 3 way cross

DIVA-G/LP x ptk - santa marta gold, g13 and californian sativa, crossed with ptk.. darn mess.. but who knows

later - if its enough pollen, and if it works ok freezing it, im going to do these crosses later

Jaggen x ptk
SSHxLP x ptk
AH x ptk
SSD x ptk
SND x ptk

but all of these would need to wait untill flowering properly, allthough im not sure about all of them - but who knows....

peace all :D

Tolpan

Thanks for your reply bonecarver_OG!

I really love the Amnesia and Sweet&Sour Diesel!

Damn, they have 2-3 more weeks until I flower them and I have nothing left, damn. But lots of other nice stuff, lol!

Good luck, always great to look through your threads! Thanks for inspiring!

Cheers

Tolpan

Mr.Bitti

i agree with tolpan, i wish that jaggen strain was available in seeds. its amazing, too bad its clone only? do you have any crosses with her yet?

B

bonecarver_OG

the jaggen is an old pheno of jackflash - :D if it helps..

we got her crossed with a ssh/ptk x ptk male

B

bonecarver_OG

the original SSH mom used in the cross, was a plant Cloneman allways talks very well about :D not really as a hazy plant but more of a WHABANG KnockOUT stone. the SSH was from greenhouse.

i dont think the original mom was a 8 week flowering one, but crossed with the PTK the flowering time has gone down a LOT - and today she is harvestable around 8 weeks but can be left longer OR EVEN HARVESTED earlier.

earlier on the stone is more hazy, but the further into the harvest window it goes - the more PTK dominant is the high and it can become VERY sedating.

ah.. todays bong-bowl mix is SSH/PTK, AMNESIA, Diesel and the snowdawg :D tasty :D

:D

B

bonecarver_OG

hella - yeah man :D im sure this is different :D the SSH x PTK is quite unique...

marquis - amnesia is a nice smoke :D

B

bonecarver_OG

my mate WAMEN got some nice pheno out of a bunch of test-seeds i gave him a while back.. lets see if he gets time to post a pic here also :D

mean while ill post one of his pics :D hope you dont mind wamen :D hehe

its a cascadia cross, looks a lot like maybe a cascadia x PTK?

picture.php

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
haha no i actually have to thank you. Youve been so quick and u made me save 5 minutes of mu lunch break :D
ITs the 3rd plant im about to harvest. IT seemed to me that this line of seeds is seriously influenced by the PTK/DC growth pattern.. large indica leafs.. dark colour.. kinda slowish speed.. it is absolutely a low odor line, its been low every time ive grown them, but once you got the final product in your hands its totally pleasant. The Resin aint so explicit because it stays very close to the calyxes and not much of sugar leafs are produced, but the look of the cured bud is very nice, dark colour and nice dense nuggets. Kush like with a hint of sativa..
Right now i am growing the last seed i had. it came out triploid.. lets hope for a three legged female :D

B

bonecarver_OG

nice :D

im glad you have good results :D and i hope the future beans will be even better :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i got PTK pollen but at the moment no females of any strain are in a good moment for polination.. i got to wait a few more weeks.. hope the pollen keeps ok in the freezer..

but soon enough the amnesias, snowdawgs, ssh/ptk and jaggen are ready to get pollinated..

also its getting time to prepare for this years out-door guerilla grow.. i got the place thought out, and soon its time to take out a few clones.. this years its going to be SSH/LP, ssh/ptk and maybe some other ones.. hehe but soon enough its time to go out and prepare the holes and plant a few..

since i cant dig any bigger holes in the rocky area i use, i have to put together some stones etc and make a container. if i can get together 1 gallon big containers thats all i need. im not expecting big harvest.. no point in this area.. too risky. but fun :D

like last year i will use recycled coco, pre-nuted soil mix and nute pellets. anything else would be waste i think.. the area is quite wet and the slow release pellets work very well, giving off nutes during several months time.. how ever this year i will use even more.. since im going to take the plants out earlier... i might have to go back and nute them mid summer and in flowering this time.. but preferably ill just leave em..

been checking up on the plants..

got 30 plants vegging, all ready to flower, but all are going to veg much more.. when i get space they will go in one by one into the flowering room.

the plants in the flowering room look a bit interesting - many of the last plants i put in are really small in comparison to the normal size im used to, but since i needed the veg space, anything i get out of the small looking ones is wellcome anyway.. still lots of time left for them to fatten up.. lets see how the small ones go..

the late into flowering; 3 ssh x ptk, 1 block berry, 1 sweet'nsour diesel, and one diva-G x lp

new plants in flowering are 1 ssh x lp, 6 amnesia hazes, 3 ssh x ptk, a few snowdawg and jaggen too..

this summer is going to be buzy as hell, rigth now the veg area uses 40 liters every 3 days, and the flowering area uses about the same... luckilly there has been lots of rain and i can still use rainwater for lowering the tap-water EC at times.. still its getting expensive with buying distilled water..

one future plan is to make a rain-water well that collects the run-off of the roof of my house...

a few days ago i took a few nice top nugs of snowdawg, ssh x ptk, sweet and sour diesel and amnesia hazeand cut it all up together.. damn nice mix.. im still smoking on it..

peace all...

Cloneman

Veteran
Hello Mr bonecarver,
Been away for a week and planetganja seems to be down, so i thought i would breeze over here, hows it going mate?

I nearly lost the SSH a few months ago but got one clone to root, cant lose her, she's nearly 7 years old!

Take care
C

Mr.Bitti

nice to hear your getting 40 more in flowering!!! wanted to ask what exactly is ptk? im thinking some kind of pakistani kush. Also, have you ever tried to grow/smoke alegria? heard from a friend thats been twice to holland that its one of his favorites. Was wondering if you ever had it. The same dude talked very well about all amnesia, amnesia haze, and amnesiahazexg13