What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

:D

well a little photo update...

this is the second Jaggen in got finishing off.. the other one i allready harvested about a week or so earlier - since i put it to flower earlier. this plant is now about at the same stage as the one i harvested earlier. there is some foxtailing in the very tips of the plant - but in the rest of the buds there is not really much white hairs left to talk about. this girl is for sure harvest ready - but i think will letit go for a little while more - to see if the later fox-tails are going to mature up a bit more.

i think its nice looking...

but i just want to try her at different harvest intervalls. i normally harvest when plants have still some white hairs left (95 % orange 5% white) but this one might be nice even later..

gotto try it all :D

a bit crappy pics hehe :D shouldnt have ahd those bong hits before going into the growroom for the pics... hehehe

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
La virgen!!!

This Jaggen looks super resin.
What do you feed this on bloom? How long do you add N on bloom?

Big big up Bone, gran trabajo.

B

bonecarver_OG

i feed canna A+B untill last week - and i flush only for a couple of days.

during stretch i feed many times 25/25 ml / 10 liter - when buddage gets going i drop the nutes to 20/20 and give PK 13-14 a few times.

not much mystery

the secret is in LIGHT PROXIMITY - i got my buds tips MAX at 20 cm from the bulb. when the ambient temps go up i pull the light away a bit and vice versa.

LIGHT = RESIN

no secrets

peace all!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Heya bcOG! :wave:

Haven't stopped by in a while so I figured I'd take a peek and boy am I glad I did!

That Jaggen is simply beautiful bro!

B

bonecarver_OG

hi goat :D whats up! :D thanks for the input on the jaggen :D
hehe

the jaggen sure is a resinous strain - it got other benefits like low odor level, potency and yield. but hehe it costs to wait those about 80 days or so she takes to finish.

--

A FEW more thing about my tech for flowering - i use the pistolwhipped method, basicly i cut away 4/5's of all the growth and bud sites and leave just the outer most tips.

my thought is - the buds only get the BEST as CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to the light - SO WHY WASTE TIME on popcorn nugs.... so i just cut em away before they even develop. all resin seems to go to the tips after this treatment. i rather get FEWER ROCK SOLID NUGS than a lot of popcorn.

i think i saw in someones signature "i didnt go thru all this to smoke popcorn" and i couldnt agree more, so i eliminated it from start.

also i concentrate all flower/bud production to the closest 20-40cm from the light bulb. 60 cm away from the bulb there is not any buds.. so i concentrate the production to the area where the light is working with MAXIMUM efficiency, thus guaranteeing a product that is TOPCLASS.

seriously - i never smoked as good bud as the nugs im pulling out now - and i been around for a while....

CUALITY before CUANTITY is my moto. - i allways have plants in veg to throw in to the flowering space to make up for the smaller individual harvests on each plant - but still the quality makes up for it.. this is the best method i came across for personal perpetual setups.

also 2 more things - i start ph at about 6.1 in begining of flowering - but i go steadily down to about 5.6 in the end of flowering.

also i water about every 2-3 days... AND YES ITS HYDRO STILL! :p

coco gives best results watering less. i agree with that Canna-yield tip... 100%

peace all

passion

Hey man!

Why start with a higher ph in beginning? I have been doing the other thing, start with a low ang go up to a high in end of flowering....
Haha, is that really bad of me?

How big are your pots as you can water every 2-3 days? :)

Have a nice day mr

B

bonecarver_OG

i use 12 liter pots - thats about 3 or 4 gallons depending if its 3 liters or 4 on a gallon.

the reason with the dropping of PH is because P is easier to access for the roots that way.

ElRubio

Veteran
Thank you very much for the update and the info...and thx for share.
i´m impressed with the beautiful german lady... and the snowdawg... and your personal PTKxSSH cross... well said, all are AWESOME Boncarver.
Keep the good job, it´s motivating for me and more ppl...

Best vibes and wishes

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx for the kind words elrubio :D

but i gotto correct you on the cross :D the SSH x PTK was made by the CLONEMAN, he used to be on Overgrow back in the old days - he is still making crosses - and we got one more keeper from him - the SSH x LP.

also rigth now im flowering the Diva-G x LP made by him also - this is the second time around - and now i got more light etc - and soon enough ill know if i will keep this one or not.

all in all most crosses he used the singular SSH pheno he had, the outcome was/is great. the mom is now lost i think i recall - but anyway - the cross with this SSH and the PTK is definetly a very good allround cross. in my and manys honest opinions, the best outdoor/indoor hybrid around.

the fact is the SSH x PTK finishes WELL at 7-8 weeks in the rigth conditions, makes it a very fast strain to flower. on top its very resinous, tasty and aromatic.... and potent! :D

outdoor i harvested her in a guerilla grow at the second last week of SEPTEMBER. very mature buds too! :D

but im so glad with the new ones for change of flavour :D their potency is also about at the same levels, but of course differencing in nyances and effects :D hehe all nice ones!; jaggen, amnesia haze, sweet'n sour diesel, snowdawg, SSH x LP, blockberry, ssh x ptk and what ever plants i might have forgotten.

hehe - anyway.. there is still room for more moms hehe :D i bet there is some more super phenos out there waiting to get smoked by us... ;)

peace all!!

B

bonecarver_OG

got a clone a while back from a mate - suposedly one of the more popular comercial strain around in this region, havent smoked it yet so i dont know how it is... but aparently its a cross of critical mass and some other plant i never heard of. anyway lets see if its worth anything later....

todays bowl has a mix of SSH x PTK, Amnesia haze, jaggen, sweet'nsour diesel, and snowdawg. very tasty mix....

peace all!!!

HellaFella420

Veteran
I feel like a dick asking, but i hate rereading 20 pages of thread it makes me wanna ad like 10 comments, but they so old by now its all out of context!

How does that SSHxPTK treat yah? what other hybrids are there?

B

bonecarver_OG

:D hehe no worries mate :D

the ssh x ptk is as nice as allways :D hehe

on the side of that we got

blockberry by Xyz
SSH x LP by clone man - same ssh as in the ssh x ptk
diva-G x LP
jaggen - a sellect jackflash
amnesia haze
sweet'n sour diesel
snowdawg

i think thats all the moms we got now

pebble

Veteran
hi all :wave:
awesome pics, awesome thread ;)

(X18 x DC) x PTK #1
DC is very present

picture.php

(X18 x DC) x PTK #2
this one is more Paki

picture.php

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

Jaggen moments before harvest.

didnt want to wait any longer - as far as i see it this plant must be at tops like this :D and rigth now im going to put in a whole new bunch for the summer, im just going to veg some of them a little bit more... i want the plants toget BIG - since the last few plants i put to flowering are propably some of the smallest plants i flowered in a while.. they were about 30 cm tall and with about 10 cm long branches - im sure they will sur prise me in the end anyway... but for the next few i want to make sure they are taller and got a better stronger structure..

ANYWAY... here is pics of the jaggen...

Latest posts

Latest posts