What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

C

charlie garcia

feel bit dizzy with ur jungle bro... must use a machette soon to get in there :) lovely

Jamaicans are looking good for now.. so interesting :) ... are Peteneras stetching much? Seeds were maybe 10 years old and people say may be related to Punto Rojo.

well so much fun to follow, hope all goes fine

B

bonecarver_OG

at the moment the peteneras are behaving well - they stretched about to a heigth of 1.5 meters or something. i presume they will end up under 2 meters.

10 years! wow :D thats SO cool i got atleast females!

:D

B

bonecarver_OG

10 years!! its about back then I WAS in guatemala.. so its gonna be so much fun to see if i recognize the smoke :D

its a trip down memory lane :D hehe

B

bonecarver_OG

hm picture upload is messed up..

i was gonna upload some pics... ill try again later...

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

the worst part with having this many plants is i cant get the sunbed into the growroom.. i jsut get too stoned to even sit from this sshx ptk.. this dude let some of these buds go way past hehe.. anyway im telling my girl im really impressed with this guys soil grow..

maybe i slip him one extra clone..

its weird how 100g goes quick.. like 2 weeks smoke.. well i guess a bit was leaf but i got it stashed for a BHO session soon.. or maybe i might wait untill i got a bit more trim..

in the vegroom i have been cheking up on a small seedling that had some strange holes in the laefes - today i saw even less was left so i started to investigate a bit lol - there was a tiny green caterpillar sitting on one of the cotylodeons.. one dead mofo.... but one more day and it would have eaten the whole thing hehe :D

the worm looked stoned..

had to tie down again a few of the fems in veg.. almost getting anoying hehee :D

the cold temps make the dehumidifier work less efficiently, so im not getting out more than about 8 liters every 2 days.

of the plants i can only say the CT x PTK like lower nutes than the rest.. gotto try to remember to give em a bit of extra care.. all other are loving it.

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

coool :D im just gonna finish my jug of coffee :D and im gonna go down and sort em out :D

very cool indeed :D

!

B

bonecarver_OG

got a bunch of cool clones today :D

jaggen - a select jack flash
Amnesia Haze
sweet&sour diesel - a cross made by SideshowBob
rez's snowdawg

Skunk IBL

i cut the branches to around 6 clones of each strain. should give good possibilities to asure a rooted cut - how ever normally most clones root - so im propably going to end up with a bunch too many lol hehe :D its good - like taht i will keep occupied :D

also today i transplanted 2 rooted clones of the ssh x keeper..

a good start on the weekend :D

Last edited:

HazeVentura

Hoi bone,

sweet&sour Diesel was made by sideshowBob.....

and this was the Snowdawg from Rez, not the Sdog......

and there is no to many :D :D :D

peace HV

B

bonecarver_OG

cool :D im fixing the misstake in my text files :D thanks for straightening it out :D

peace mate!

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

.. long nigths work in the growroom..

watering is a bitch. hehehe but i would have to change too much things and spend too much bucks to change it..

watered the flowering plants with nute mix today. no PK or any other aditives besides H2O2.

things are starting to build up.. bursts of new hairs in almost all plants allready flowering. both peteneras are getting going with the flower formation - also the Verde Limon flowering is starting to get a tiny ball of hairs..

the ecsd x ogk are also getting tiny balls of white hair.. this plant is crazy in size.. unbeliably short stretch.. i jsut cant help thinking of getting a male or two of it and try crossing it to our keeper. with luck it could be a plant i could put to flower in with the flowers in the garden. i cant help thinking of a 30 cm tall bud pile with a stem.

i was smelling a bit more some of the plants. the CT x PTK is getting a stronger pear chewingum smell every day.

the jamaican negril smells a lot like fruit bubble gum or like the strain bubblegum. interesting..

the jamaican beeniemans choice have a strong diesel fuel like smell now. one of the phenos has resinous out on the big fan leafs.

the alibi is just getting more and more resinous. i dont think i have seen such a resinous plant in a long time. its got white all over the leafs. its looking really frosty. only thing i think might be negative is it looks fluffy. not a lot of calyx yet.

the DG x LP are geting going with speed now, and they look like they might get quite big nugs if its going to be like this for the coming 5 days or so.. or even more if its a 18 week pheno!

the ssh x lp is looking really like a nice plant.. i think allready it might be a keeper - its looking really productive, got short internodal disance, medium branching, vigorous flowering.. i hope its similar to the SSH mom used in the cross..

the SSH x PTK's are all starting to flower for real.. the short pheno is showing similar budstructure to the SSH x LP - and its the SSH side coming out i think. the two others are more PTK with their enormous leafs and thicker stems.

the two last VL i put to flower are finally getting going. one of them seems to have root rot and i might take it out of there.. if its going to die anyway its going to just shade the other plants around it untill that.. and not give much in return.. it was a runt from the start but i was hoping time would sort her out. im lucky there is 2 ok females.

the MB and the TMB are all stretching and growing and i might have to move them soon to some other spot.

the small congo girl is streching a bit but not so much as it could be expected from a pure sativa. maybe she gets more vigorous later..

the blockberry is not so vigorous in comparison with the rest. but its got resin and looks like its just going to be a bit slower to get going..

the jotake is getting a whole bunch of hairs.. i hope i get big purple nugs.. would be fun.. :D hehe but i hear she is not a big producer. but good smoke never the less.

the jamaican x UZB are strange...

the veg room is needing some better organization.. i have a lot of plants, 3 spaces and 3 differet sizes/heights. but i got the plants squezed in where ever they fit, so at the moment its very un organized - speaking of having mixed sized plants in each. should really sort it out - it would most likelly make watering easier.. but yeah.. its a lot of work... seedlings, rooted clones, not rooted, females wich been vegging since august, and the 2 moms.

to take those plants out and move them around would be just not possible since there wouldnt be moving space in the room.. i would have to take them out one by one and move them arounf - it would take ages and be very uncomfortable... ill jsut start sorting things out better with the next bunch later.. hehe cant get bothered now..

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

the jamaican seeds are very interesting indeed :D

suposedly the beeniemans choice is more potent than the negril one :D but at the moment they looks botht mighy fine!

peace all!

Marijuanaut

god damn...Bone you up-date this thread every day :D
wish my garden was as intriguing as your's :)
just beautiful mate....the new house is really given you the boost like all of us should have...Moooore space :D
things are looking great mate :)

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

just come down and water for a few days mate :D :D

its exiting and its fun :D

but i got it clear i have too much plants really - and it might be more productive with a bit less :D ill find the rigth numbers of plants after a few trials and errors :D

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts