What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

looks awesome mate!! are u going to cross it with anything? :yummy:

vend told me about the visit :D he said the BUD was good :joint: :D allways a very good note from vends rock hard judgment :D

im in the middle of watering lots of plants... 98 + the clones. got most done :D

today im gonna throw out some plants :( hehehe

its hard but someone gotto do it - its gonna be cool when my coop partner VEND is coming back for a visit for the first stages of flowering :D :wave:

peace bro!

Last edited:
G

Well its a big yielding good looking nice growing female i´ll just have to cross it hehe;=)

I have a white label blue berrie female, sprouted from 3 seeds recieved from vend, the only one that sprouted infact. Smells really skunkyberry in a way,I´m gonna flower this one out next.
Hope your recovery on the shady side is running smoothly man!
All the best wishes, one love ....

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx mate :D

yeah - use that for crossing !! - just check for some fat ass indica maybe to mix it with?

the vitality of the astrofog clones is incredible - i think i will keep a clone as mom for the future - these clones veg quick as hell. the ssh x ptk veg quite slow hehehe the ptk part beeing very strong slow growing sturdy indica in it.

in fact the kalimistrevegs are big bushes already and i have to bend their necks to get the top of the bush anything flat like - i got to take pics tomorow - the bushes are almost 90x 60 cm in square soon - i hope the veg later with the hpswill givesome spreading out of it - its too damn tight - looks like a bonzai grove with 3 mini trees :D

the first part offlowering is gonna be fun :D

it seems most likelly i will keep vegging for about untill 3-4 weeksfrom now. im going to transplant the favourite seedlings to biggerpotsthis week end and putin the HPS :D and again its time to do a remodelling of the grow-room. its getting crazy ! !

cant wait until my house is done and have my space for my things :D got it all thought out :D

see ya friend :)

peace

Veda Beta

Well Bone, that pic is of a Male specimen.... not a female... perhaps i'll do some work around the garden, or on some F2's :D

-V.B

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx gaius :D :D - didnt see ur post untill now :D its gonna be a jobb and a half to do so :D

VB - check if its an resinous male and back cros it to the ssh x ptk :D someone should have done that allready hehehe :D more peeps need to grow this wonderfull cross :D i cant get enough of it :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

this is what i have to go thru to be able to get down the number to something my small 600 W can handle. i will try to start of flowering with as many pots as possible - even if it means its going to be tight - i want to have a maximum selection of females and a few males too. this is going to get interesting - thats for sure. if im not going to get maximum production it will be on the cost of selection - i want to try as many females as possible to look for the next few keepers for our coop - its harsh but its something that needs to be done :(

atleast like this we will have a good selection going on before the next winter season. i hope my friend VEND is back to the summer to help me keep the moms :D

super-G - - 13
cascadia - - 40
x-18 x DC - - 6
PTK - 2
special mix original - 1
dc x dc - 1
lovepotion - 6
alibi f3 5T - 5
LDS - 9
budlr bls x dst - 2
johny deep - 3

cheese x trainwreck - 2
lui - 3
mentalfloss - 3
bogglegum - 6
BLUEBERRY - 1
ROX - 2

mozambique - 2
iguana - 2
uzb/nind x bangi/nep - 3

selection guidelines:

*unique crosses goes first
*seeds easily available are of second importance
*of least importance are outdoor crosses for the moment - we can allways plant more later.
* the varietieswe still have seeds are also taken in consideration.

if i can i will try to still enter flowering with as many as i can. believe me its going to be a jungle in there. :dueling:

hope i have energy to post some pics soon hehe - not that they have grown a lot or anything - just so you see the work i have to do...

ah - i have selected 2 kalimist momsfor the future - they wont take much space i will bonsai them as much as possible untill we get permanent storage space for moms.

peace all :D

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

ah - im not 100% sure on all plant nr but somehting likt this:

6 big ones - moms

6-7 clones of ssh x ptk rooting

96 seedlings
19 astrofog clones prepared for transplant - they grow like crazy! transplant tomorow..
20 ssh x ptk clones vegging unusually slowly - but the rhizotonic should fix that soon. wont flower untill they are big enough to get transplanted to bigger pots.
and
2 future astroboy moms
3 future ssh x ptk moms.

hopeall goes well

peace :D

G

Bone, you sure are on the right track. You got a nice selection of plants to choose from. Try not to rush them, but i'm sure you already know this. Can't wait to see more. Been watching every post and I'm thinking about going the Coco route once i get going again. Never tried it but i'm seeing alot of members having great results. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. To bad you don't live in a house or a larger house in the country side. A nice Villa would be nice to cut loose and grow some nice plants. I'm going to be looking for a nice Villa with a few acres once i fly over in the spring. Hopefully i can find about a 4 bedroon 2 1/2 bath with a few acres of land. Will see, but i'm sure i'll find something nice. Good luck with the project and can't wait to see more.
Take care,
BG

B

bonecarver_OG

:D oh i got my house under construction - it will be ready in october :D its a pearl - about 300m2 of house and a plot of land with a small citrus tree garden - the 100m2 basement is mine for my projects + a future 25m2 greenhouse - but i have to wait a while more :D

the land price here where i live is fairly expensive, i live within 15 minutes of a big city, only the plot of land cost as muchs as hammer h2's - not like down south where u are planning to go. there u might find something much cheaper :D also in the mountians its cheap here - but there is usually too much snow etc in winter :D hehe

soon i will go crazy in my new setup :D next winter is going to be lots of fun.

peace all

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

last check up on the rooted clones is showing . today is defintelythe day to transplant the kalimist clones - they are getting big and the roots are just about tofill the entire cup. their container is prepared - just waiting for getting some more coco today. i plan to transplant the moms a little bit later - like tomorowor similar - so that i dont have to soak all the coco at once.

btw - i find the best way to soak and fluff up the 50L compressed coco-slabs (wich i open and use the coco in pots) is to break it up in 4-5 pieces - put it in a 100 L industrial garbage bag, pour on 10 liters of water (nute and ph adjusted + rhizotonic) - and leave for a few hours to suck it all up. the 10 liters will just be enough to fluff up the coco - when u transplant u will have to give it one more splash to ad a bit moer of humidity for the new roots :D

also the transplanted SSH x PTK have started to get going. spraying rhizotonic on transplanted clones etc worksreally well. actually just to root clones - it works fine just misting them with rhizotonic untill it grows the roots out :D

got to go back and check if there is anything more i have to prepare or do :D

peace :D

G

hey bone , good to see your back on your feet . gona be a jungle under your 600w halide! :D all the best mate.
sounds like a nice big house your building . d'ya think i d be able to stretch that far on a 200,000 euro budget?
peace.....sr

B

bonecarver_OG

stepin - definetly, but further away from the city. get a oldcountry house ruin,it will have building permit and often come with lots of land - u can find that in the middleof no where for from 20-70 000 euro - then on top the house building price. spain is fairly expensive to build in. and most importantly its dificult to get building permits. wich means almost allways illegal houses hehe - but ppl normally get away with fines.

to build a house is about 150 000 and up. depending on many things. also quality comes in play.. u dont want the cheapest hehe.

to buy land here 15 kilometers from a really big city - now would cost about 90 000 to 100 000 euro for every 1000m2. closer to the city its even more - further away its less. but because of work i need to live close to the city - i wish it could be otherwise - but we spent 3 years looking for a better alternative we searched every village around. in the end we got gifted by her grand pa a part of her family's land. we had that offer from the beginning - since it is my gf's heritage. but since i like my privacy - i prefered to look for something more further away..
this land what 30 years ago was just olive groves - now is worth a lot of bucks.

but you can allways be lucky.

check the webpage www.comprarcasa.com to see where abouts normal prices are here (the small realestate agents are often scammers more or less)

its far cheaper in other places :D

still - i think i will never be able to grow openly outdoors where i will live. thats why i will build a greenhouse. some day later..

im not rich - this place will mean a lot off hard work for me for a long time.

peace.

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

just transplanted all the astrofog clones both phenos - to a 70 liter rectangular box. they will be ok in there untill end offlowering - then there might start to get dry too quick and then i will put in my pump and the drippers i have.

i transplanted about 17 all in all of the 21 clones - 2 will be given away, and 2 have been transplanted into a 7 liter pot where they will share mom space. they will go later when flowering starts to the veg area -

where i will try to keep them as tiny as possible untill later. that veg space i will build will have to be as small as possible. i only plan to make it about 1,3 meters long and about max 45 cm wide - atleast for the moment. bottom shelf for the moms - the upper ones for the rooting clones.

what i dont know is where i will put all the clones i have promised the dudes for middle march. i will cut the clones the 17th - and the month it takes for them to start vegging properly - is all they are going to get here - i just dont know how i would get them out of here otherwise.

it virtually sucks to run with plants from house to house :D as long as they are big enough to fit inside a box - it will be less scetchy :D

G

thanks for the info and link amigo . much appreciated for taking the time .

i m same , need to be near city for work ,well sometimes :D but 15 km is no problem to commute , although hopefully self suffiency one day. if only we were rich mate , a plan comes to mind :wink: :D

got some ptks beans in rw cubes , fingers crossed and jah bless !

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

i just finished of putting up the 600W.. now atleast i can water the plants easier.. next few days i will move things around a bit and then i will be set for putting up the fan etc also. i got to get the distrubution right, i want complete acces as much as possoble to all of the plants. wont be too much moving around i think.. lets see how i set it up tomorow :D

the problem is the number of plants - i will have to put them every where to be able to move the setup around, also really pretty much got to clear the room before i do anything.. hope i get time to do it before my gf gets back home so she doesnt get a heart attack :D

also go to leave it prepared for the curtains etc as soon as :D the light should be concentrated where its needed :D

i have also taken away the weakest plants and now there is only about 80 seedlings left.. so its getting closer to the goal :D

peace all :D

here is some bho we made in dec.

Last edited:
G

Boy Bone, you sure do stay busy. lol Glad to hear you got a place going up. It's nice having a house with alittle land. You sure do run the hell out of all those strain. Always enjoy seeing your update's. I can just picture all the glass jars stash with all the killer smoke. By the way and been meaning to ask you. Have you been to any of the High Life cups? I'm wanting to attend one once i get over there. Just wondered how they were. Seem like they are better then the old CC. From the pictures i've seen anyways. Great job like always Bone. Take care and stay safe.
Later,
BG

B

bonecarver_OG

i havent gone to any expos etc :)

cant get time over for that, work etc.

peace man :D

B

bonecarver_OG

well still got a lot of plants to pick out :D

but here u can see most of them :D

on the left there is the ssh xptk and astrofog clones in the end