What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

alrigth..

been moving plants to the HPS room all day.

transplanted a whole lot of seedlings to a bit bigger pots, and they will grow a bit more in the veg room before i transplant to put them in to the flower room.

also i transplanted the 4 confirmed females from the flowering room and i put them to veg a bit under the HPS.

i still got to water and move the last 3 palnts from the flowering room, and keep them under 12/12 untill the other room is ready for that. i seriously dont think i can do much anymore to fatten up the buds of the plants flowering under the fluoros... but i will move them to the HPS to finish off - as soon as I hit the switch in the growroom. untill that the fluoros will have to do.

also i moved today one comparably big SSH x PTK to under the HPS where it will veg for a week or so..

all in all i think the room should be ready for flowering next sunday. most plants ahve allready more than 6 nodes, but the compact structure they have recieved vegging under the fluoros is a bit decieving, since they look smaller than they are. but in general this means any more veg is just a bonus.

gotto keep in mind, these plants are from seed and got planted about 2 months ago.

peace all!

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

oh damn..

i think i made my cats adicts to bud.. i allways give them a leaf or so when im trimming so they will leave me alone, but now tis become more a question of them anoying me for the leafs.. one of them is getting up on the table and trying to take the nugs from my hand when im trimming hehehe

i will try to get them to cut down.. hehe i read they can get clumsy and hurt them selfs!

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

hi sucker reppelent :D wellcome in :D

yeah man those outdoor guerilla nugs were outstanding! a very positive surprise! :D :rasta: :jump:

B

bonecarver_OG

got about 20 something now under the HPS, and there is more than twice that coming slowly but surelly - the sativas and the rest of the first bunch :D

took pics - will post ASAP

B

bonecarver_OG

some pics..

chunkbekis;

views of HPS room

unsexed;

females vegging;

fluoro room;

veg;
bigger seedlings

small plants;

fluoro nugs.. - tiny but resinous.. wont do fluoro flowering ever again.. lol ! these are going into the HPS room when its time to switch to 12/12..

vend

great show :jump: nice to see the hps is up again :D those nice plants deserve more than just flouro.
soon project eden is up and running full again. hopefully in a few months. i miss spain :hotbounce

peace
vend

B

bonecarver_OG

i amde some BHO from some trim from the outdoor guerilla and the other outdoor..

mixed it with some nice moroc hash i have..

this is the hash before it got mixed with BHO oil..

AFTER;

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

been doing some upgrades in the grow area - as every weekend it seems! ...

well been cutting mature nugs from the fluoro flowering thing.. tiny but very resinous.. but not my usual kind of size so no pics.. for NOW :D

in the HPS room i made a whole bunch of passive vents - 4 all in all its really just air inlets - hidden from outside.

i also put in 2 x 190 m3 extractors - its enough to empty the air every few minutes in the grow area. i got now the ventilation more or less like this - in to HPS room - from the there the warm air goes into the vegroom - that likes it more like that anyway - after the veg room the warm air goes into my workshop :D a smelly central heating maybe hehe - lets see when the buds start forming! if not i have to look into a carbong scrubber again - although i prefeer not to use them!

well - also been fixing light leaks to make sure the HPS room is prepared for flowering when its time (soon!) all vent inlets of air to the HPS room are outside the real HPS room - basicly in an adjacent area where the air gets dried out with a dehumidifier before it hits the HPS room.

the extraction outlets have flexible tubes on them directed downwards inside the HPS room to make sure less light goes out or in. on the other side of each extraction unit there is a curtain of 4 layers of shadowing cloth used in agriculture - 4 layers is pretty much light tight!

now i feel safe to start looking into let the flowering begin!

this far very few plants have sexed - and only a handfull are females. i think i will max wait untill next weekend before flowering. i expect some fo the plants stretch a bit anyway. maybe this round wont be as productive as one can hope for - but its the price for the hunt of nw keepers! anyway there is still a lot of plants left that are not sexed and a few of them should be female.. the crappy part is its really small plants - compact rather than small - and i dont feel like the short palnt and the few nodes will be enough to produce :D well i might get surprised as it many times work out with bud!

its very hard to guess how the new strains, crosses and landraces will react under flowering so i have a whole bunch of plants still in back up :D

i threw out 2 males that flowered too vividly under 24 hours of light! no good! :D hehe

well i got a tray full of nugs to clean up and then put to dry.. after that its time for spraying the plants down with KANNAMITE :D

my trustworthy mite companions are doing their best to fuck me up as allways! will give a strong dose now - and i am looking for an other nice product to go using every other time and that way get less resistance build up for the mites! :D

all fun on the farm!

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

i counted the females - all in all 15 sure (well some decide to swap later hehehe) females so i think im more than ready to go into flowering. i pretty much got half of the grow space full with females - so the other half is unsexed - trusting on a high male ratio.. i should end up with a 15 to 20 small females.

if it gets too tight i will just take out and reveg some untill i get more space.

tomorow i will transplant the small sativas and some bigger ones.. im going to try to keep down pot size so they dont grow out of size before i can flower them..

i put in a few more sativas to flower also - they dont take much space yet - and i can grow them along the wall with a bit of training IF they start stretching like crazy..

i still think my plants are a bit small to flower.. but the flowering is a long journey - so tomorow i will maybe switch.. lets see :D

peace all!

C

charlie garcia

Hola Bonecarver and amigos

Lots of work preparing new areas. Glad things move on quick
Hope to see again soon some of the nicest pics and plants around :)
Best luck!

B

bonecarver_OG

hey all :D

realsupreme - :D hey man! nice to see ya! you are a master of patience! respect! wait man and things will sort it out :D ;) ;)

charlie garcia - its work but also its fun hehe :D i love building and modifying grow areas hehe :D ill try not to let you down!

hopefuly in a little while there will be some pics to show ! :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

lol - dont knwo if i should should laugh or what :D

been spraying about half a year against the mites with a 1/4 dose .. thats for not reading the intruction well! i took some time yesterday and i finally got the german under controll again :D its been many years - but it came out of the depths of my brain, thru the curtains of THC.. and i realized the dose is not what ive been giving!

no wonder i get the bastards back time after time. even on 1/4 (2.5ml/5L) dose the mites do die but maybe the dowgrading time is quicker beeing less product and the eggs dont get affected that much - so this time i doubled the dose from my earlier doings to a 5ml/5L solution, and depending on effect, in about a week or two i will do an other spraying with equal or max strength dose.

the doseage recomended is for greenhouses - but my grow is in the basement and my cats love my basement - so i got to make sure the girls( the cats) dont get poisoned! although i have NOT HEARD OR READ ANYTHING saying kannamite affects cats - however i do know other products have done - so i prefeer beeing carefull :D

also the HPS room got switched to 12/12 in same go as the spraying was done - so there was a 12 hour darknes period (without fans!) so the products should have seeped deep into the plants and corners AND BUGS without evaporating too quick.

i allways use a few drops of washing up liqiud when i mix up the poison to get sprayed - as far as i know it only makes the product get deeper into everything because of reduced surface tension, AND also from my days of a gardenworker i was told to use washing upliqiud as first remedy against most mites etc. aparently the soap makes the mites drie out!

lets see !

peace all!!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D i made a small hash press.. carved a tiny logo and all.. after pressing it hits me..

I should have carved it mirrored..

Latest posts

Latest posts