What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

G

growcodile

oh yeah who doesnt love the nice summer heat ..

best options are mostly switching off lights or installing more AC (or both ..)

B

bonecarver_OG

AC in the heat we get here is too expensive. :) atm the temps in the flowering area are keeping below 30 degrees Celsius

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

:) time to start preparing for the winter season... making lots of clones first of my favourite mom... later on i will plant a lot of seeds but i will wait a bit more for that.

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

sprayed down the motherplants with poison against leafminers... 2 times in 1 week. next week i will start cutting clones...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what! shit man that must be a first....no fun. cool to see this old classic thread get a bump. hope things are going well and that you get some smoke again soon. just harvesting my cheese haze and afghan diesel haze harvest, already smoking some of the first plants i was able to harvest.

all the best bro
g

B

bonecarver_OG

i got a few plants together with a mate, outdoors in soil :D :D

they should be done within a month or so ! :D

nice to lower the tollerance a bit ....

B

bonecarver_OG

finally our temps are a bit more suited to cloning (max 30 - 33ºC) and i got a whole bunch of clones of SSH/PTK rooted allready. im waiting for 12 more clones to root, then i will do a massive transplanting session, and soon enough it will be flowering time :D planning to get a harvest i good time before xmas hehe

some seedlings are also finally getting going, but they are growing slow atm, and i really dont know at all if they will be ready for flowering when the clones are.

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

visited my friend whos house holds the outdoor coop. plants look far from good. im a bit dissapointed with the little amount of care the plants seem to have recieved. i guess i gotto be more involved next year..

crap happens

bye1

HI Boncarver!
I´v been skimming true this massive thread of yours and it looks amazing!
Sorry to here that you are disappointed of your friend plant attention, You might need to give him a lesson or 2. haha.
I would love to to start making my own strains but need more experience first.
Is it possible to obtain you seed any where?

I just cut down my 2 outdoor plants, one had PM so will just make BHO out of it.
the other one looked like shit but was healthy any way.
Do you might have any suggestion on a nice winter strain to grow in spain? or is it better to wait until spring time?

Peace out

B

bonecarver_OG

got the clones ready for a flowering run :) should be putting them to flower within a week or two if things work out as they are expected...

might be the only flowering run for this winter. can only hope for the best

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

:) im working a bit, dont have time to post much.

clones still vegging.. getting quite big.. soon i definetly will put them to flower...

also i took outside about a dozen and a half of plants from seeds to flower outside during winter. might not be the best time of the year, but atm they are growing well. i got them in soil/recycled coco mix. the soil is the same soil i grow my veggies in outside. gonna be fun to see if they get a good oportunity to flower.. hope for warm temps for the next 2 months and a bit!!!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe thanks moppel!

yeah i try to keep this thread kicking, allthough after all these years i dont have much to add to the subject hehe ;)

B

bonecarver_OG

happy new year everybody!

starting this coming year with 30 big plants in flower. plants went into 12/12 in the beginning of december, they have gone thru stretch filling up the area nicelly, and in not too long the flowering will begin.

this time its only cuts of my good old SSH/PTK... its neat to flower a cut i maintained for 8 years. its been hard work, not beeing able to leave my setup for more than a week in one go, but atleast i still got this cut. after all these years i can see no decay in quality or vigor, and at the moment im determined to keep it for an other ten years if i can :)