What's new

Pro-Marijuana Forces Reach Critical Mass on 4/20!

Pro-Marijuana Forces Reach Critical Mass on 4/20!

• Yes!

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • No!

Votes: 123 33.0%
  • Not in my country

Votes: 104 27.9%
  • Sometimes yes, sometimes no

Votes: 132 35.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So it's the young people who see a direct threat to their future if cannabis remains illegal. They are on the front lines because they can get denied student loans because they've been convicted of cannabis offenses. So they've become activists for a cause, just like we did when we faced the prospect of being drafted into the Vietnam War...

I also think life hasn't kicked the shit out of them as much and they are in an environment (colleges and universities) where they are supposed to question the status quo and try to change the world.

The ICmager party had members ages 19 - 60+ all very proud smokers and growers. Even so we were not taking photos of each others faces. It is really a shame how effectively this community was stigmatized into the shadows.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
It's too bad in most of those pictures I see just younger people. I am not old by any standard just about midlife and we need to represent ourselves as well. Government has to know it is not just college kids who want legalization.

I am actually happy about the younger generation because the government better realize that WE are a generation that wasn't raised to fear a fuckin plant OR to simply fall in line because "drugs are bad mmmkay"

I think the government needs to realize that their voting public is dying off and guess who is living and ready to take over.

no offense to the old folks in here but you guys did what you could and now its time to pass the baton to us younger folks. We got it from here on out :tiphat:

ThcInfused

A First Nations smudging ceremony officially kicks off the festivities at 11 a.m. and speakers — including Marc and Jodie Emery, Dana Larsen, David Malmo-Levine, Jacob Hunter and Kirk Tousaw — will address the crowd on both sides of the gallery (West Georgia and Robson) between 4 and 4:20 p.m.

thats odd, since Marc Emery is in federal prison in Seattle. lol

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey.... I recognise that table! I was smoking at a table just like that one the other day! Heeheheee....

Yup...... there was alot of people smoking cannabis on Tuesday!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love that utube link. Hippie hill is a fav spot of mine.

After we get it legalized we can have cali first Chronic cup of 2011 this would be an event not to miss.

303Medical

The news says a lot of truth in Colorado, there are no lies, just lack of discussion sometimes.

Yea CU on icmag!

Colorado is the shit.

Legalize it!

Fkin tax it too...

ghostly

I am actually happy about the younger generation because the government better realize that WE are a generation that wasn't raised to fear a fuckin plant OR to simply fall in line because "drugs are bad mmmkay"

I think the government needs to realize that their voting public is dying off and guess who is living and ready to take over.

no offense to the old folks in here but you guys did what you could and now its time to pass the baton to us younger folks. We got it from here on out :tiphat:

yeah! i smell old people!
die already n leave us your genetics

Skip

Veteran
yeah! i smell old people!
die already n leave us your genetics
LMAO!

There must've been at least 10,000 there at Hippie Hill! (see video link above) I love the look on the smiling white bearded "old" guy at the end.

I know exactly what he's thinking: We've waited for this for a long, long, time...

F

feral

great pics.
reminds me back in the '70's when we would walk down to Lafayette Park across from the White House on July 4th for the Great American Smoke In, but it seems that those days are long gone. Where once the park would be wall to wall stoner's 2 years ago when I went I bet there was maybe 50-75 folks tops. If anything this is the YEAR that the park needs to be overflowing. We can't get legalization if we're going to hide when we toke. To me that's doing an injustice for those that have fallen before us doing time or worse because they believed in it and were willing to fight tooth and nail to get it.