What's new

prices in your area

JetLife175

Veteran
every season i think that cali is so flooded that the prices will never rise and there will never be enough out of state brokers and clubs to consume all the weed produced here...and every summer i am proven wrong...the drought has hit cali in full force talkin to growers and brokers all over norcal from oakland to chico and every one is saying the same thing.....its officially drought season..the light deps are barely making a dent in supply and are fetching easy 2s....last years outdoors went up in price a few points too which is just ridiculous considering its usually stale and brown...been shoppin from guys who usually run 100s of plants and have big weight on deck....drought season folks everyone raise your prices!

THIS. Been scraping for anything.... and you are definitely right about the light deps... barely a dent. The drought will end soon, earlies are starting to get pulled as we speak. My guy out in norcal has been jumping through hoops just to find a few. Everyone on the mountain is either OUT, or has that ridiculously old bud. Rough life.

And where I'm at, in the South its...

15-20g
45-60 8th
90-120 qtr
150-190 half
280-330 zip
9-11 q
29-33 p

Hey jet

Hey jet

nothing is changing these prices till October....they may even rise till then.

THIS. Been scraping for anything.... and you are definitely right about the light deps... barely a dent. The drought will end soon, earlies are starting to get pulled as we speak. My guy out in norcal has been jumping through hoops just to find a few. Everyone on the mountain is either OUT, or has that ridiculously old bud. Rough life.

And where I'm at, in the South its...

15-20g
45-60 8th
90-120 qtr
150-190 half
280-330 zip
9-11 q
29-33 p

250wscrogger

I really wish prices could start going back up instead of just getting cheaper every 6 months. Now everyone has 10-20 lights or more so they just pump out packs for 28 and ruin it for everyone else....prices are dropping so fast it's scary...the competition is cut-throat.
Race to the bottom with prices!....
people blame it on the economy and shit....
how cheap can we go!!??
anyone selling indoor for under 3-p can fuck off.....

Hey 250wscrogger

Hey 250wscrogger

I hear what your saying....and I agree completly, but your sound like your from Cali, but your posts says east coast....east coast its 4k....all day every day....

I wish prices could go back up to 4k-p instead of 33-p........
we need to start raising the prices again slowly.
Now everyone has like 10-20 lights or more so they just pump out packs for 28 and ruin it for everyone else............it's a cut-throat market...
Race to the bottom with prices!.... blame it on the economy and shit....
how cheap can we go!!??
anyone selling indoor for under 3-p can fuck off.....

Painfull

In the northeast it seems like there is a flood of some good mj. But Times are hard for everyone so most smokers are going for mj that is the cheapest and gets them high. Everyone wants to sell mj now because there is no good paying jobs, and they can make easy money. Growers are not getting the high prices they once was.

Pain

gurnt

GDP in door 1200 a UT in Willows
GSC with a little mint after taste 14 to 18 Sac
frosty ogk 14 all day Sac, Elkgrove
seen but loads of blue dream out door last Oct's 700 to 1000 in door 900 to 1200 Chico ,willows

gurnt

gurnt

Did you say you see indoor at 900-1200 a unit......sorry but I gotta call BS on that one.........I can't believe anyone who grows indoor would be letting their hard work go for that donation.

seen but loads of blue dream out door last Oct's 700 to 1000 in door 900 to 1200 Chico ,willows

gurnt

What can say cash talks! There so much out there. I been seeing more and more just walking a way .In Chico and Sac the semester ended and the out state college kids have to go home. Can not take much on a plane.Also seeing more and more 50+ growing and finding no one to sell to and have a lot to louse house is pay for, close to retirement to old to go to jail those are where the best buy are found
The broker I drive around with dose not buy from DOPE DEALERS that say it for the sick and the bank. .
There a lot that believe in prop 420 & 215 and can live on a small wage I believe he takes around 12 to 14 k a year and they seam to give most of it away for free. If you have radiation tats that all you need for free

I just do not believe indoor is like that

I just do not believe indoor is like that

Maybe some desperate outdoor fools....but not indoor.

chit....they would not even cover their costs and stop growing at those donations......

What can say cash talks! There so much out there. I been seeing more and more just walking a way .In Chico and Sac the semester ended and the out state college kids have to go home. Can not take much on a plane.Also seeing more and more 50+ growing and finding no one to sell to and have a lot to louse house is pay for, close to retirement to old to go to jail those are where the best buy are found
The broker I drive around with dose not buy from DOPE DEALERS that say it for the sick and the bank. .
There a lot that believe in prop 420 & 215 and can live on a small wage I believe he takes around 12 to 14 k a year and they seam to give most of it away for free. If you have radiation tats that all you need for free

gurnt

There so much out there. I been seeing more and more just walking a way
they happy if they get there lights cost back take a little time and look on , bud bay, weed tracker crais list in N Calif look at what there asking and take off 25% to 40% .and if your man Enif to walk away See how fast the price drops
the semester ended and the out state college kids have to go home. Can not take much on a plane l.
There dumping everything they got and will give there lights for free if you take it all and have cash and if you shop around in sep the botom will drop out to many fools hoping to get top $ got stuck with last years crop

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

i will show up this week with cash and il give you 1600 for any of the shit you are talking about...(jk mods i dont sell weed)

.last years outdoors are holding steady at 16-18...light dep cheapest is 2 most is going for more....indoor always at least 22 or so....i know dozens of folks in chico and foothills from dudes who run the coke trade on campus to old school growers who dump packs cheap in the flood, to guys who know a dozen growers...your prices are fabricated or you hit the jackpot with some recluse who is totally clueless to local prices and market trends...ive sent feelers all through 530 and there is NOTHING in the range you are talking about...il give you a nice present for connecting me to those folks lol..

bud trader prices are the CHEAPEST you will find but good luck not getting robbed or arrested....btrader prices have gone up recently too i check that shit for a laugh every ones and a while...

prop is right on

prop is right on

:yeahthats........

i will show up this week with cash and il give you 1600 for any of the shit you are talking about...(jk mods i dont sell weed)

.last years outdoors are holding steady at 16-18...light dep cheapest is 2 most is going for more....indoor always at least 22 or so....i know dozens of folks in chico and foothills from dudes who run the coke trade on campus to old school growers who dump packs cheap in the flood, to guys who know a dozen growers...your prices are fabricated or you hit the jackpot with some recluse who is totally clueless to local prices and market trends...ive sent feelers all through 530 and there is NOTHING in the range you are talking about...il give you a nice present for connecting me to those folks lol..

bud trader prices are the CHEAPEST you will find but good luck not getting robbed or arrested....btrader prices have gone up recently too i check that shit for a laugh every ones and a while...

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Jamaica approx 1/2 lbs $120.00 to $150.00 US bud is everywhere some good some not so good.
Costa Rica depending on the bud what they call creaper $250.00 to $400.00 per oz cheaper Jamaicain type shittier bud for $80.00 oz.
Van BC $150.00 oz great bud.
Mexico $40.00 for 5 grams( really crappy swag) try to find anyone that has better bud.
Headband 707

gurnt

yes4
...ive sent feelers all through 530 and there is NOTHING in the range
you need to stop talking to just dope dealers LOL. you need to read the post to see what they look for in a seller
Most of the out of state kids have left. The next flood of low prices will be in the last part of Aug from sellers that got stuck holding last years .You must be man Enif to walk away from most deals. To me he walks away from 10 are more deals to 1 that he buys. Just be smart how you buy.
Some are good at selling at a high price some are good at finding a low price and have the funds to buy the hole show .
and if you have more than $500 Cash that cash in a pound you need to look at your cost your time is what some will pay for and if it's time to pay rent

gurnt....again your talking outdoor

gurnt....again your talking outdoor

IDK.....no offense.....but i do not believe you really know what your talking about.......you are right there are stoners out there who may be down to last dime..and need to pay rent and they will blow something out at a rock bottom price.....I hear that.....but just saying.....we have a pretty good size group of growers friends all in the area your talking about...and none of them need to blow something out to pay rent at those prices...and of course you get what you pay for....you could be buying mite infested...pm....swag...dirty....stinky as a mofo...weed that may well be worth the prices your quoting.....

Personally I perfer to grow a different type of medical cannibas that will never be in that price range......to each his own....good luck with those prices.

yes4
you need to stop talking to just dope dealers LOL. you need to read the post to see what they look for in a seller
Most of the out of state kids have left. The next flood of low prices will be in the last part of Aug from sellers that got stuck holding last years .You must be man Enif to walk away from most deals. To me he walks away from 10 are more deals to 1 that he buys. Just be smart how you buy.
Some are good at selling at a high price some are good at finding a low price and have the funds to buy the hole show .
and if you have more than $500 Cash that cash in a pound you need to look at your cost your time is what some will pay for and if it's time to pay rent

gurnt

This is the last I will say on this. The what ever this is co -op supply over 300 REAL sick with Cancer.. If your looking for a fair price just say no .and move on and let thouse that think there shit is worth so much let them keep it. It your money and time it take to make it in a MMS it just a plant.