low quality brazilian home grow: u$12,00/g
top quality brazilian home grow: u$30,00/g

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
u think im bullshittin u???
35 an 8th but most our top shelf aint got shit on cali ts
still tho.... whatever i gro or move i get 2g a p
find the right mexican and you could get plugged up real cheap

no i believe you i just want to see some pictures of this 2k an LB for indoors....i just want people to CLARIFY a little better, indoors at 2? great i believe you, i got indoors as low as 1800 before, but its not the same as real deal top shelf coveted strains that can fetch 3 and it sure as hell aint steady....shit i got indoors for 1200 once in the flood wish i could get that all year, these instances are usually an anomaly!! the guy who sold me those packs ended up getting shot and killed this year so they were probably stolen...

freedom posted up some good prices...quick look at that shows good indoor fetching 25-3k....all the shit around 2k is greenhouse or outdoors...and lots of super mid grade shit...either way i only check b-trader for prices i would never vend to or buy off anybody there....not worth risking getting robbed or arrested to save a few hundred bucks..also prices on b-trader are generally a bit lower than standard market because the growers on there are desperate, novice...b-trader is some true last resort shit, if their local friends arent buyin they gotta find a new buyer to fuck over, never ever had to use that website in my life..

also you gotta factor in a few things...like those supposed Og kush going for 2300...check out where that is..in bumblefuck nowhere 3-4 hours away from the nearest city, no wonder hes asking such a low price you gotta drive to the middle of no where...in those small towns its almost all producers and no customers, so they gotta drop those tickets to entice the smugglers up there. that 2300 OG will probably fetch 28-3 once it gets down to the cities...

not bitching or calling BS on some of yall...like i said earlier just want CLARIFICATION between standard STEADY market pricing VS. anomaly packs....i see it happen for years, standard prices float along and then sometimes someone will dump some quality for way less than its worth, but it aint steady....if you got folks with steady high grade ins for 2k props to you because your grower is jewing themself, you should be making a killing right now get your hustle on...

FreedomGrower

Veteran
glad we are all clarified

I have actually got in contact with a few good dispensary's down south though jack trader .com :p but prolly could have just done that in person to ...

I allso wanted to show the market is not looking dry in the near future like it used to be in July ... to many beaster growers and smokers with limited budgets ...

DuBom

quote=jessethestoner;4506925]how good is the weed DuBom?

also what's shrimp?[/quote]

I believe the good weed here in Brazil is at the same level as in the U.S., Canada or Holland ... here we have access to any kind of seeds, fertilizers and equipment.

For example, right now I'm growing super lemon haze, somango, lsd, bahia black head and tangerine dream.

here's an example of the famous Bahian shrimp ... the photo is low quality, but you can see why this name ... (just look like a shrimp)

picture.php

F. Dupp

Veteran
quote=jessethestoner;4506925]how good is the weed DuBom?

also what's shrimp?

I believe the good weed here in Brazil is at the same level as in the U.S., Canada or Holland ... here we have access to any kind of seeds, fertilizers and equipment.

For example, right now I'm growing super lemon haze, somango, lsd, bahia black head and tangerine dream.

here's an example of the famous Bahian shrimp ... the photo is low quality, but you can see why this name ... (just look like a shrimp)

picture.php
[/quote]

Yuck

jessethestoner

cool nice looking weed DuBom what about the qualities of Paraguayan weed? i've heard terrible things and was surprised with the amounts they grow i had thought there would be quality weed coming out of there.is it seeded? and if so how often ad how may seeds do you get? and if you don't mind my asking why not grow whatever good herb you get that has seeds in it.

hope you don't mind the questions the weed scene in south america is so interesting to me

jessethestoner

near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

mostly kushes all types and crosses, gdp (Grand Daddy Purps),different thais and Amazing hashplants usually, $180- $220 an ounce, divide in half for half ounces querters and so on
not to sound like a spoiled ass but these higher qualities are all i get so i don't know the prices for middle quality (everywhere!) or low quality (massive amounts come in occasional more and more common bursts

forty

that bahian shrimp also looks like turds.. please don't take offense dubom, just sayin it looks stinky.

DuBom

cool nice looking weed DuBom what about the qualities of Paraguayan weed? i've heard terrible things and was surprised with the amounts they grow i had thought there would be quality weed coming out of there.is it seeded? and if so how often ad how may seeds do you get? and if you don't mind my asking why not grow whatever good herb you get that has seeds in it.

hope you don't mind the questions the weed scene in south america is so interesting to me

Paraguay is the largest producer and supplier of ganja to Brazil and, if I mistake not, also to Argentina, since many decades. Smoke has always been of low quality and mostly seeded, but in recent years they have greatly improved the quality. sao paulo and Rio de Janeiro major destinations. here in my region, the weed that's enough old and damaged, then I can only cultivate my own grass.

picture.php

about the paraguayam genetics, or rather, to use the seed that comes in the Paraguayan weed, most people who grow their herbs for consumption in Brazil does it, and get excellent results.

I want to stress here that there is no legalized commercial grower in Brazil. the prices quoted above are from the black market. growing and smoking marijuana for personal use remains a crime, but not jail time, usually a fine or social service. I don´t buy nor sell cannabis. what I produce is exclusively for personal use.

proof would be impossible...
for one (hopefully)nobody is recording street sales
for 2 i dont have a camera but will get one soon to show my herbs..... but proof.. shit bro thats just one mans thoughts to another

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
street prices of MJ in cali are no big secret cops are all over b-trader and those sites they arent totally brain dead....talkin wholesale kick prices yea maybe that should stay under the radar...i have plenty of pics of buds in my profile, ones man trash is another mans treasure and reverse, i just want to see the quality of these 2k packs..

i just saw an indoor sour D last night for 2k, no where as nice as the top shelf sour but i see this grade of bud on sale at clubs for 35-40 an 8th, bright green with frost but premature and bland smell....if i had to break it down (which i dont do) i would sell em for 160-180 an oz...no where near as good as the high grade fluffy iced out fuel sour D that would sell for 32 an LB..

Im with ya yp215....theres a big difference between what peeps call top shelf & what actually is........i gota say all my indoor SDv3 is 4+ a pack...in fact here on the least coast you better dig deep my friends...real deep....:)

SD....top shelf...82 days, flushed the last 3wks.....

edit: my v3 is the top shelf, these ibl's are great lookers, but short on smell & taste...i keep real...

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice Sour D. I like seeing that its still boss. Got some coming through soon.

So how about this?

I let a batch (or 2) of this bomb shit out the door for 2600 2 months ago. Dude got hooked up. He flipped it for 1100q and 325z. But that's his thing. I don't do retail.

This time 3 flat all around. No Flood and No rush. Not that there will be.

*San Diego

WahFuzz

In North Italy the price of the street are controlled by north-african people and camorra (mafia) so you can find some "not-so-bad hash" or a decent weed,here's the price.

8-12€ (11-17$) per gram of generic hashish morocco/afhgan
10-15³€ (14-21$) per gram of generic weed morocco/albania

Ofc if you don't know one of these people that sell on the street you could be fucked up with fake weed/hash/totally bad hash and it's bad.

If you know them you can't get fucked up for sure about the price, but these people wants only money so if you ask for "Skunk" you get "Skunk" and a second later you ask for "Widow" you,magically get the "Widow" !!!
You know what I mean.
By the way the quality of things isn'ts o bad..ofc the quality of the hash (xpecially "Ovulo") <- The little oval piece of hash eated in morocco and pooped in Italy,lol) is nice.

Anyway if you want to smokle good weed or hash you need to know someone that can provide you some weed from homegrowing.

The price depends...if you buy something like 1 gram of Orange (growed in house) can cost 12-14 €uros but if you buy 30grams (a bit less then 1 oz) you could pay 200-€uros (300$)

So

30 grams (200-250€)
100 grams €350-400€)
500 grams (1000-1500€)
1kilos (2200-2600€)

Depends on the quality,depends who sell (isn't to easy to get 1 or more kilos of weed here and if you wanna buy that kind of quantity you will end to work with the mafia or mafia related people for sure.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Bump I need to see more cali prices... Strains ect thanks guys I hate giving my stuff out too cheap how much you guys do qp half Lb and so on... Thanks! I been doing minimum 800 qp 16 a half...

Latest posts

Latest posts