What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in nordic countries ?!

Sweet Inc.

Well, 'bout prices in norway... Close to Finland, I suppose... But I got hold of some good shit on my trip, thanks to a certain someone:wave:. A-grade buds.
Hash is around, wouldn't touch most of it, it's just soap bar. I did come across good hash twice. Prices were a standard 100kr/g or a bit more for bud or hash.
I was in, well, unusual settings so to say, my weed experience was only good, hope other peeps have the same luck.

A

arcticsun

I was in, well, unusual settings so to say, my weed experience was only good, hope other peeps have the same luck.

HAHAHAHA

you can say it mate, everyone around there is stark raving lunatics, mad as a cowbell lol :D

the shit was ok i suppose, can do better next time tho hehehe

A

arcticsun

u werent half as bad off as your m8 tho, the one that kept going duuuude, im driving lololol :D he ate like 2 bags of gumcandy, a chocolate, 2-3 popcicles and a sugardrink and still looked like he had been dropped on the spot from outter space hehehehe

can still do better tho :D

Sweet Inc.

We call him E.T cos his eyes are so far apart:D When baked, he looks the part even more:D
He laughs at it as well, good vibrations!

A

arcticsun

HAHAHAHAHA E.T.

he was a good guy tho, you all are! hearty ppl for sure :D

et...lolol yea i can understand why haha