What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in nordic countries ?!

P

perakko

great pics rebel, thanks for sharing!

here's a lil piece of finland for yah!

24226DSC07130.JPG

24226DSC07133.JPG

24226IMG_9042.jpg

24226DSC07024.JPG

24226015.JPG

24226017.JPG

bing

If u'll get your hands on some weed, it's easy 17€ pr gram, and often a bit wet..

desperat norwegians buy everything they think is hash (at akerselva - a river i oslo).
Hos africans down there, smells scam miles away, 85% sells BAD hash, 0.5%weed & the rest only got plastic. (average thc % in hash seized by th cops some years ago was est. 2-4% THC.)

K

kiree

Dont undertand the last few posts :D, but damn...those pics are f*ckin amazing!

Easygrowing

Veteran
Fantastic photo i must say not the same wiev her in Denmark

Good summer too everyone hope you enjoy this and plants

A

arcticsun

i've brought weed from finland to denmark and visa versa with car and in plane. wouldn't necessarily suggest the plane thing but with car there's basically no risk.

i think norway is the most expensive of all scandinavia. i've heard bud can go all the way up to 20e / g. here in finland homegrown buddage is about 10-15g the quality varies alot. hash is crap, 10-12 e /g wouldn't suggest that to anyone, seems all we get is leftovers.

seems the same as here in hottentottville.. can rarely see anyone charging over 150kr/15E for anything no matter what quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpF2qP6epOI
picture.php
picture.php

:wave:

Dödsknark

I just wanna wish you an awesome trip man!

Very pretty pictures in this thread. I'll try to dig up some scenic pics from Sweden.

Thanks for the description of Finland hahaha

Monday Knight

Finland is exactly like Norway then. You get awarded for being drunk.
Went to amsterdam a cuple of weeks ago, and went into this pub to watch world cup quals. They were showing England as the main match, and Norway v Macedonia on a single muted screen. The place was crowded by brits, but guess who stole the show. 3 *drunk of their nut* men in their 40's, coming from Norway. Way to go!

The law truly is fukced up in this country. By comparison, you could, totally unprovoked, smash someones head in the streets, and get cheaper of it than being caught smoking. LoL

My tip will also be to stock up in denmark.

Hell, i would probably stay there the whole trip and just get some postcard pictures with nature scenary on em for proof.

Have a nice journey :)

Sweet Inc.

How in the blazes of gods arses did anyone top Brits in shouting?:D I allways thought Finns and Brittish were soul-connected because of the drunken shouting and ranting. We're also VERY good at it. And, I have lived in Birmingham as a kid, no pun intended here.
These pics on this thread are A+!!! Narcoleptic and Rebelweed, ya'll pro's!

K

kiree

:D thank you all guys for the awsome pics, good stories and good tips (everyone gets a rep+ :D -some tomorrow, cause Ive spread too much rep in the last 24h XD). We are leaving on monday (to avoid weekend crowds), will try to post something from a net-caffee or something like that ;)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
^ There's free wifi in bunch of coffee shops (just regular coffee shops, no ganJa) in Finland. Just bring yer own comp and u can IC all day.. Been rainy here in Funland for the past few days.. Good tho, got tired of all the sunshine and didn't have to go water the guerrillas :smile:

Have a safe trip! I'm sure it will be a blast :smile:

:abduct:

Sweet Inc.

I thought this might be the thread to put this up, I'm leaving for a road trip to Norway today!
My friend called me yesterday, there's a festival of some sorts at the coast in Karlsoy island, we'll be aiming there. It's a looong drive from middle(ish) Finland, and my friend told me to expect more than just driving... Two weeks of something wild ahead! Gotta love unplanned trips.
I'll twist and turn my plants, give a friend the key and hope they survive:D. Kickass!

A

arcticsun

yoyo sweet inc. karlsøy is fkn beeeauuuutiful bro. you will not regret this my bro. dont you worry there will be plenty to spark up there mate!

they dont call it smokers island for nothing :D

Sweet Inc.

Exellent! We are stacking up on our own as well, what I've read in Finnish travelling forums the border crossing shouldn't be a problem. I hope. This is the first trip I'm making this summer, really looking forward to it!
(You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Arctic sun again...:D)

A

arcticsun

my friend, just mentioning karlsøya almost makes me choke up and go teary eyed.

wouldnt even know where to start telling you about that place, its so magic

dude be sure to hit me up with a pm or something once ur over here, we'll grab a beer or 2 and i can tell u all about what to see n such.

Sweet Inc.

Even more exellent! I'll be sure to try and get to a wifi spot once in Norway. My friends also spoke very highly of the festival.

Latest posts

Latest posts