What's new

Price inflation

audiohi

Veteran
IBEW Union member for 30+ years, local steward, local treasurer, President of the local and National treasurer and negotiator for the council's 5000k members.

Unions are all corrupt at the top.

You were the guy in charge of negotiating for the 5,000 members and you were unhappy with results?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The xidenistas have driven Putin to desperation. I imagine he is pissed that he has had his foreign reserves STOLEN by the western banks. They kept the SWIFT system open for his oil though. So Putin has said he will sell his oil only for RUBLES! Next watch for when he will only sell it for gold.
Where is joe gonna get Rubles?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/boom-russia-now-demands-europe-pay-gas-rubles/

This chart is in for some changes...

2a-rub-us-1y-Large.gif

Three Berries

The xidenistas have driven Putin to desperation. I imagine he is pissed that he has had his foreign reserves STOLEN by the western banks. They kept the SWIFT system open for his oil though. So Putin has said he will sell his oil only for RUBLES! Next watch for when he will only sell it for gold.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/boom-russia-now-demands-europe-pay-gas-rubles/

This chart is in for some changes...

2a-rub-us-1y-Large.gif

Gold will kill the FED.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

first, you gotta get it through your head that "frozen assets" are not stolen. sorta like the oil i keep hearing morons talking about. where would anyone get rubles, and why in hell would you want them? although i bet they'd come in handy when building a fire. 😃

audiohi

Veteran
first, you gotta get it through your head that "frozen assets" are not stolen. sorta like the oil i keep hearing morons talking about. where would anyone get rubles, and why in hell would you want them? although i bet they'd come in handy when building a fire. 😃

If the "stolen" money they complain about ever gets unfrozen, they'll complain that Biden gave Russia a pallet of cash, right?

Isn't that how it went with Iran and Obama?

Wait... they never complained until Iran got their own money back.

'Boogieman'

you quite obviously are not from Tennessee. we were sold out by the GOP as soon as they got control, passing "right to work" legislation to keep unions from helping disadvantaged workers to get a bigger slice of the pie vs "stockholders" that want every penny of profit out there. "trickle down" my ass. "right to work" here means "you'll work for whatever we offer, or go unemployed until you starve. oh yeah, forgot to tell you...we'll fire your ass for anything we want to, or for no damn reason at all".

Indiana is a right to work state.

audiohi

Veteran

Poland refuses to pay in Rubles. The latest to reject Russian demands. Putin can just throw away contracts if he wants. That'll be helpful.

He can also try gold, but that won't artificially inflate the ruble.

lol.

Three Berries

If the "stolen" money they complain about ever gets unfrozen, they'll complain that Biden gave Russia a pallet of cash, right?

Isn't that how it went with Iran and Obama?

Wait... they never complained until Iran got their own money back.

WTF. They could have just sent some digits from one account to another just like when the stole it, not like we confiscated their actual cash. But no we had to send pallets of $100 bills. How much did Obama get back? Good thing they didn't ask for gold.

Cannavore

Veteran
So wage fixing would be the government setting low wages to pay the unskilled?

Wage fixing is when I own Pepsi and you own Coke and we both agree to set the wages for all our positions within our businesses equally as low as possible so we make as much money as possible without having to compete with each other.

Three Berries

Wage fixing is when I own Pepsi and you own Coke and we both agree to set the wages for all our positions within our businesses equally as low as possible so we make as much money as possible without having to compete with each other.

Sounds like trade associations and national union negotiations.

Three Berries

except capitalists and corporations are anti union

Yes they are but many are forced to work together by laws. And then they as a nationwide industry and a union that covers that industry, the two work out the contract basics at a national level, only then does it get down the the actual local by local level. And then it's usually shoved down the unions members throats.

audiohi

Veteran

lol.

Germany released a report on Friday showing that the country was cutting its dependence on Russian energy sooner than many thought possible.

Robert Habeck, the vice chancellor and economic minister, said Germany expected to cut its imports of Russian oil in half by the midsummer and nearly end the imports by end of this year.

The need for Russian coal could be halved in “the coming weeks,” he said. And he estimated that Germany could be free of Russian gas by the middle of 2024, if all goes well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	rus_gas.png Views:	0 Size:	258.8 KB ID:	18109545

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Russia is accepting gold for oil. End of the Petro Dollar......

People better understand what the commodity bloc (Russia, China, and now all of OPEC) means to the liberal NWO. Rainbows, unicorns, solar panels, and pink electric carriages will not sustain a population. Oil does. Xiden shut down domestic production, stopped Keystone, and now has to pay for oil with GOLD (er, rubles, but Putin is selling them for gold). Saudi is accepting Yuan from China, India and Russia are trading in Rupees.

Xiden has put the nail in the dollah's coffin lid. This is the end of the run. And they will still blame Trump, and now Putin.

This little war in the Ashkenazi homeland could get a lot more intense.

Three Berries

I checked the price on a US Silver Eagle 1oz .999 today. Spot price of silver is around $26 an oz and they want a $15 premium per coin due to demand.