What's new

Price inflation

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
No it's based on the earnings reports available thru most any reputable investment firm.
Quite frankly I see no evidence of where your opinion is more valuable or accurate then what the companies are actually reporting in their earnings reports.

Three Berries

When Bidan resorts to price controls then you will see that it's not the cost being charged but the cost driving the charge that cause inflation.

They tried that back in the day and all it does is make the item near unavailable or drive it up even more. Supply and demand is a pretty simple concept. Digital Dollars are no different, When the Fed is pushing out new money (low interest), forcing the banks to take it and loan it out. People taking out refinance mortgages to spend on consumer items is one result.

Only way around that is to raise the interest rate which is what they are finally doing 30 years too late. Greenspan set the pace to the dollar's worthlessness..

audiohi

Veteran

US Federal Reserve says its goal is ‘to get wages down’​

https://multipolarista.com/2022/05/24/us-federal-reserve-wages-inflation/

Powell claimed this discrepancy between job vacancies and unemployment is due to high wages, which discourage workers from taking bad, low-paying jobs with few benefits, and therefore give them too much power.

“Wages are running high, the highest they’ve run in quite some time,” the Fed chairman lamented.

Workers need to be disciplined by the labor market, he insisted.

Doctor M

No it's based on the earnings reports available thru most any reputable investment firm.
Quite frankly I see no evidence of where your opinion is more valuable or accurate then what the companies are actually reporting in their earnings reports.

What da fuck is a reputable investment firm... Goldman Sachs?

Goldman Sachs has a high speed computer skimming program that steals a penny or 2 from every trade made, everyday 24/7.

I'd go in to the nuts and bolts of Blackrock and Vangard but it's
obvious you are not ready for that conversation.

That "reputable investment firm" bullshit might fly with some of the lower IQ crowd but it's pretty laughable that you would even type that provable nonsense.

Three Berries

Who decides what is moral or immoral or unethical?

That is what you have to show the people.

Inflation is a result of monetary policies, not evil capitalist; otherwise you would never see sales prices.. Who dominates the financial institutions of the US and the World and for who's benefit?

HempKat

Veteran
What da fuck is a reputable investment firm... Goldman Sachs?

Goldman Sachs has a high speed computer skimming program that steals a penny or 2 from every trade made, everyday 24/7.

I'd go in to the nuts and bolts of Blackrock and Vangard but it's
obvious you are not ready for that conversation.

That "reputable investment firm" bullshit might fly with some of the lower IQ crowd but it's pretty laughable that you would even type that provable nonsense.
Well to be fair I heard about the earnings reports thru the news but I've seen links to pages from various investment firms pretty much talking about the same thing as what was reported in the news. I never said anything about Goldman Sachs, funny that when I say "reputable investment firms" that's the only think that pops into you tiny little head. Given their role in the market problems of the early 2000's and what they did with the bailout money they fleeced from the government reputable is the last term I would associate with Goldman Sachs. Clearly you have a preconceived idea about anyone that doesn't agree with you and an over inflated opinion of yourself and your...ahem... knowledge. You're never going to get what you want from me so you might as well run along and try to impress someone else with what you think you know.

Three Berries

It looks like a lot of retailers are sitting with too large of inventories. They will be offering good prices this summer to unload. But when they need to restock look out! Buy now if you know you u will use it.

HempKat

Veteran
It looks like a lot of retailers are sitting with too large of inventories. They will be offering good prices this summer to unload. But when they need to restock look out! Buy now if you know you u will use it.

Yeah, I saw a report on this a few weeks ago, basically orders for stock that were placed months ago and got held up by the supply chain issues finally came in and now company's are finding themselves with warehouses and stock rooms full to the brim but due to inflation consumers haven't been buying like normal and so the stock isn't moving like it should. So retailers will be forced to slash prices just to make room for more recent orders sitting somewhere in the supply chain. Then when they finally clear the excess out and are able to order more stock they'll run into delays again because of China's Zero Covid policies and how the way they're handling it has interfered with production. So basically we might see a little bit of relief on prices for a month or two in the near term but then all the impacts of a broken supply chain will repeat themselves causing us to remain in a period of inflation for some time to come. So yeah take advantage of the deals that might come soon, maybe try to do you Christmas shopping in July but be mindful that alot of the stock is older then it might seem so be mindful of that for things with a limited shelf life.

audiohi

Veteran
1MiAlsydO-oMu2PER9itWO8AnMPOZR2orATx6JK8u9U.jpg

Three Berries

“How Can You be Confident That Government Spending is Not the Cause of Inflation?” – Yellen Ignores Reporters as Her Staff Runs Interference​

audiohi

Veteran

Three Berries

Hopefully the huge coal plant in Lively Grove Illinois keeps on feeding the plants!