What's new

preparing for rotating garden system

that system is awsome! i've never even seen anything like that before :eek:
how does it turn? how tall is it? keep up the good work:) js

T

tjc1088

i cant wait to see the light penetration through a fully buding canopy. really nice setup, keep up the good work. Ill be lurking on this one forsure

Propoline

burning_red said:
pullin' up a seat for this too.I guess he's a busy man about now

I'm hoping for an update too....I just don't recall any off this omega gardens shows to end properly. They all vanished before end.....I'm guessing they that they are super efficient or total disaster ( not likely ) that they never show up the final product.

Just hope that IB is well

:wave:

Propoline

IBsmokin

sorry bout that.

I had to go away and left a buddy in charge and he didnt keep an eye on the pump and the sponge got clogged and didnt allow water up to the plants and they all died.

the the second run, had some other serious issues so I shut it down, definately not worth the money spent.

KindHypnos

... makes sense now.... I just followed you here IB after seeing the disappointing demise of your LAPKxF13 thread....

Sucks about the omega... sorry to hear didn't work out as planned.

DankFaktory

ha-classic.Another newb with big plans but no experience botches yet another grow. Ah yes, the sponge got clogged.Curiously, This shit always seems to happen when the threadstarter goes on vacation and leaves the garden care (and blame) to their "friends." Learn how to grow newbs before throwing all your eggs in one basket. By the way, you can start by not soaking your seedlings with a spray bottle while they have plenty of moisture in the medium.

DUTCH

i been a member for a while now. n i see a lot of negativity. i never post jus read.... idky this got to me. but umm... ur an ass. thank u that is all