What's new

preparing for rotating garden system

bodhiseeds

Veteran
awesome start....
that rotator is like a ganja carnival ride.....
cant wait to see what happens...
many blessings on your grow :headbange

Smoke68

Yo You who be Smokin! Sorry I got here late fore this grow show, mind if I take a seat? If ya dont mind me saying and hoping but I think a few of those Bhodi seed mix plants have some big ol' wavy Deep Chunk leaves on em.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally makes it all worth while when you can upload all the photos. I'm looking forward to seeing that afgahni mist you've created. I'm still in the seedling phase at the moment, although one of them is turning purple!

IBsmokin

when my photos wouldnt upload I just downloaded them to photobucket and then transfered them to here from my photobucket.

omegafarmer

maybe im missing something here but are you not using rock-wool for the medium in your rotary garden? pls excuse me if you have already covered this

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
right on bro, looks great. and with the genetics you've got going it should be a nice grow log. Looking forward to your next update, have a good safe grow:wave:

IBsmokin

sorry havent been on ICmag too much lately.

When I first started the first large grop of beans I added granulated kelp to their soiless mixture.
BIG Mistake!!
most of the plants got burns some got major burns.

the kings kross got hit hard.

I stopped adding the granulated kelp after the first rn so i got some nice plants running.

I will take some pics today.

I got some pics I took last week I will add them to this thread after I download them to my gallery

I started some more strains as well
quirkle
space querkle (space queen x quirkle)
black domino x g13
vision thia
jacks cleaner x grapefruit x G13
more bubba kush x deep chunk
more Hashberry

So far for mothers I have found and transplanted into 10 inch wide and 20 inch tall pots(how ever many gallons that is) are;
3 Hashberry
2 precinct 39
2 bubba kush x deep chunk
3 LA Pure Kush x F-13
5 Bodhi mix
5 manage d trois
1 afghani mist
2 Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel
2 Purple Kush x Blockhead

I still have about 30 younge plants I am waiting for their pre flower bds to show, which shoudl be over the next few days and I have about 20 seedlinsg still needing a few weeks before they will even start showing their sex.

so I should end up with around 40 mothers to test run on the garden.

I should be ready to cut clones for the garden in 2 weeks time and start it in 3 weeks time.

I am gonna run 160 clones.

the first run I should be able to test run each mother, there is 25 arms, so some arms I will have to run two mothers on since I will have well over 25 mothers to test rn to find those keeps. Obvious some of the newer seedlings will not be sexed by the time this first run starts.

after the first run I will weed out the mothers I am not happy with.

I wish i never ran so many Manage d trois beans but I was after the ciniman haze pheno, I am getting a high female count so I will have way to many mothers, I may have to pass a few on to friends and have them run them.

I like to have 3 keeper phenos of that mix.

the bodhi mix is showing a high female to male ratio which si cool but I have no idea what they are since they could be any of the following
deep chunk, flubba, bluemoonshine, afgooey, double purple doja plus a few other crosses Bodhi made.
Give the mothers another week and I will snap some nice pics of them and maybe someone cold tell me what they think each mother is.

the purple kush x blockhead is showing a high male to female ratio for some odd reason perhaps it was the kelp burn they all recieved but I did end p with 2 females possibly 3.

ok pics to come

blAsia

Lucky, you!!!!! Nice.

IBsmokin said:
I started some more strains as well
quirkle
space querkle (space queen x quirkle)
black domino x g13
vision thia
jacks cleaner x grapefruit x G13
more bubba kush x deep chunk
more Hashberry

So far for mothers I have found and transplanted into 10 inch wide and 20 inch tall pots(how ever many gallons that is) are;
3 Hashberry
2 precinct 39
2 bubba kush x deep chunk
3 LA Pure Kush x F-13
5 Bodhi mix
5 manage d trois
1 afghani mist
2 Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel
2 Purple Kush x Blockhead

I still have about 30 younge plants I am waiting for their pre flower bds to show, which shoudl be over the next few days and I have about 20 seedlinsg still needing a few weeks before they will even start showing their sex.

so I should end up with around 40 mothers to test run on the garden.

I should be ready to cut clones for the garden in 2 weeks time and start it in 3 weeks time.

I am gonna run 160 clones.

after the first run I will weed out the mothers I am not happy with.

I wish i never ran so many Manage d trois beans but I was after the ciniman haze pheno, I am getting a high female count so I will have way to many mothers, I may have to pass a few on to friends and have them run them.

I like to have 3 keeper phenos of that mix.

the bodhi mix is showing a high female to male ratio which si cool but I have no idea what they are since they could be any of the following
deep chunk, flubba, bluemoonshine, afgooey, double purple doja plus a few other crosses Bodhi made.
Give the mothers another week and I will snap some nice pics of them and maybe someone cold tell me what they think each mother is.

ok pics to come

sorry about the burns though.

Peace

Last edited:

OGRaq

good stuff here, when are you going to be running the wheel, or is that not till next run since you're in soil?

IBsmokin

right now I am just finding all the mother plants I am going to use to cut clons from so I can put the clones into the garden, I need to cut them all at the same time and I need at least 160 clones to start the firts run, the garden takes up to 250 clones, but its best to run less on each arm. 25 arms will fit ten 4 inch rckwell cubes so basically 10 plants, but they say its best to run 6 plants on one arm 7 on the next then 6 then 7 etc etc etc. till all 25 ars are taking, so doing the math I am looking at 163 clones I need to start off with so basically i need to be able to cut at least 180 clones at the same time and get 163 to take root and basically be placed on the garden all at the same time. so far I have 32 mothers

heres a few new shots of some of them, when I fidn their sex I repot them and then give them 4 days to get use to larger pot then cut the tops so side branches come out so I can cut clones from them.

I will then do my first run which will basically be the test run since some strains I have a number of mothers from so I will mark them all and run them, those that do not grow properly on the garden or those that do not show the quality and or quantity I am looking for they will be culled until I find the perfect keepers.

hersa group shot of less then half the mothers

IBsmokin

one of my precinct 39 mother

one of the hashberry mothers

heres a nice bubba chunk mother

an afghani mist ( another of my strains)

bubba diesel

a dark and light pheno of the purple kush x blockhead

one of 6 bodhi mix mothers not sure exactly what i got here but all 6 seem to be different strain

LA pure kush x F-13

a indica dom and sativa dom pheno of the manage "D" trois

IBsmokin

some newer members to the mix, hopefully will score some nice mothers from theses ones as well, got 4 seedlings of each going

quirkle

vision thai

jacks cleaner x grapefruit x g-13

black domino c g-13 x hawaii sweet skunk

space querkle

B

Bigtimer7

This is going to be incredible!!! I cant wait to see some solid results on this machine! I cant wait man and thanks for doing a lot of people a favor!