What's new

Pre 98 bubba kush tree RDWC.

highonmt

Veteran
Day 29 of 12/12, feeding at 1150ppm (.7con) pH 5.6, room temp is 78f and 30%rh. She is eating like a hog and really starting to swell up nicely. They drank an entire 4 gallon bucket last night. Lots of trichs on every bud site. Here are some pics with lights off but my camera is f-ing up so the focus is off ..sorry I'll try again soon.
100_3596.JPG
100_3598.JPG
100_3603.JPG
100_3599.JPG

highonmt

Veteran
sorry for the delay I've been really busy the last week...day 36 of flower she is looking really good. This pheno really forms some nice dense buds but the colas never really fill in too much: lots of golf balls and a few tennis balls. the trics are really impressive the buds are really stickyand super frosty. A few of the trics are starting to cloud up so probably 2 weeks till I start taking the tops. Feeding at 950 ppm pH 5.5. The white widow is looking really nice for being so far from the light. My next victims are starting to veg in the recirculating drip system.. 4 ny diesel x ecsd getto cross. The are clones from an accidental cross which occured out side in cali. Not really expecting much but maybe a good pheno among them I chose the stinkyest moms but they were grow in a serious getto setup so they are anemic and strechy but they were free so whatever. Most of the bubba and all the widow clones died from me killing them :booked:
100_3628.JPG
100_3622.JPG
100_3631.JPG
100_3629.JPG
100_3630.JPG
100_3636.JPG

100_3640.JPG

HOVAH2.0

that lust, healthy, thick growth you only get from DWC... can almost smell thur the pics...
very nice grow

Wow my friend these are looking great. I definitely love me some Bubba. Those flowers are looking nice. Send a pic of that little veg system you got I would love to see it. I am in the process of developing a veg for my hydro. Well done on the grow.

highonmt

Veteran
brother, this grow was done in the same dwc buckets form clones. My new system is a six bucket recirculating drip system inspired by soquick and Teresa's systems. Here is a pic
100_3619.JPG

It runs on a cycle timer and 360gph pump and gravity returns the solution to the res, there is an air diffuser in the res. and about an inch of standing water at the bottom of the buckets. I've never tried this system so it will be another adventure...
Cheers,
HM

highonmt

Veteran
here's an update day 39 of 12/12 16 days to go but I'll let the trichs tell me when it's ready. Feeding at 900ppm ph 5.6. Here are a few pics with the lights off. The whole house stinks and 15ft from the door you can smell it..yum. glad its legal...
100_3644.JPG

100_3643.JPG

Think Green

Nice trees Broseph! :yes: This is one of those threads I look forward to seeing in my Subscriptions folder. Cant wait to see those bushes fill out! Keep up the great work!
:watchplant:

highonmt

Veteran
Zoe,
Thanks for stopping by.

TG,

Thanks for the kind words. There is only one tree and one little bitty white widow that is actually doing really well considering it is 5 ft from the light; you can see it poking out at the lower left. This has been really fun and next month a new batch this time six bubba kush in rdwc are on the schedule to go into veg.
HM

Buddle

Veteran
Nice thread,plants,presentation..the works.I am thinking of venturing into the world of hydro.Your advice and feeding chart will make it a smoother transition for sure.K+ BL
P.S.I spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods.Love the Big Sky...peace

highonmt

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in and for your compliments. I love MT and don't figure I'll ever leave...I feel blessed to live in the USA especially in a green state...go mt legislature.
I walked in to check the res last night and the big bubba was tipping over! luckily I had her tied up or she would have been tipped completely on her side. Just a little more bondage and she was right as rain. The plant is pretty damn ;heavy sort of suprised me when I went to stand her back up. The hydroton was not up to the task and her trunk just pushed right through it. She has really started to smell awesome with a strange almost fuel smell but really skunky and fruity..I'm stoked to smoke some of this medicine! Nutes are at 800ppm, 5.5ph and I'll continue dropping them to 500 by the end of the week. Then drop to 300ppm next week and finish with 2 days of florakleen in ro water. Cheers,
HM

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
FUCK YES, looking awesome!!! god that plant brings back memories :)

i am digging your new system too, same strain?

you are one lucky bastard, all that bubba kush to smoke .. I've tasted many flavors in the pre-98 before, including

-bacon
-coffee
-chocolate
-a forest
-gasoline

Make sure you give her a nice looooong flush, i'm sure you will.

btw, have you tried growing OG or Pure Kush? those and pre98 Bubba are the holy trinity as far as i'm concerned

highonmt

Veteran
hi, very nice job! love that plant. i see a lot of high quality smoke in your future. d9
Thanks, I'm stoked about the way she is reeking right now just mouth watering.
Growshower I killed a Milwaukee ph meter and a hanna primo tds meter ; both were not water proof..wtf its a water test meter! Then I bought the red and blue hanna meters both ph and ec. The ec meter was dead on day 2 so I swapped it out and this one is working fine. It's too bad though those stresses always add up in lost product.

Shrews,
A doctor friend stopped over a few days ago and suggested that I try a live trap for the skunk she was sure was living in our yard...It is really a magnificently complex aroma this plant has; delicious! She is now down to 600 ppm and by next week 300ppm then florakleen in ro water. How long would you suggest flushing for?
The new strains are 4 nyc diesel X east coast sour diesel. I'm hoping for a nice pheno . They were chlorotic and stretchy and wilted clones, but I'm getting the watering periods figured out and they are starting to take off. Both the parents were commercial strains from norcal so I'm hopeful. Of the two poor abused bubba kush clones one died yesterday of the mushy stem sydrome and the other looks like shit so I'm going to fill the spaces with a pure afgani and and a white widow like the last one I grew. I am also going to start a bubba kush mom and run six trees in dwc the next month or two.
OG kush is one strain I would really love to grow but I have no source of clones here so untill some turn up....thanks for stopping by.
cheers,
HM

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
skunk in the backyard , thats a good one :biggrin:

I've heard of people letting the pre98 go for up to 10 weeks, with a 2-3 week flush.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts