What's new

Pre-98 Bubba, Arcata TW, SDxOGK

RUDEBOI

I've got some of "Tha Sour" or SDK as you put it in 12/12 right now, you've done a wonderful job with it, hats off to ya...... Yes, I agree you mix kush with diesel and something magical seems to happen!LOL

guineapig

Veteran
Amazing THCV those are some of the nicest ladies i have seen in quite some time.....

Let us know if a smoke report is possible......many thanks and happy holidays!!!

:ying: kind regards from the guineapig :ying:

T

THCV

thanks guys. the screen on my camera shattered and it has no viewfinder, so i don't have new pix. but, T2U, here is some bubba dried:

guineapig, here is my smoke report from my grow thread
THCV said:
the bk is fantastic. 60 days is early, and it has introduced me to something i didn't realize i'd like: early harvested indica (not immature, just early in the window of harvest). it makes for an up but very mellow high, not electric. Relaxing but wide awake. And the smell...mocha expresso with a dash of OG Kush. Probably my favorite overall, when you blaze a j it really tastes "like pot is supposed to", as my buddy commented. well, more like what the best pot on earth is supposed to taste like. :yummy:

the sdk smells like mettalic cherries. I have never encountered bud that smelled anything like it. i guess the fuel smell of SD got converted to metal when it hit the OG? Who frikkin knows, but it sure smells like "the NEW new thing" to me. And the high is very psychedelic, alert but relaxed. More vibrant than the bubba, the SD side really shines through in the high. But unlike SD, you can hit this before bed.

Trainwreck is pretty well described elsewhere, but it has a wonderful cleanser smell, a spicy sativa taste, and a heart racing up high with a good dose of body thrown in. Takes about 10 mins post smoking to reach peak--easy to overdo it if you are looking for a fast high. But when it hits, it hits strong. I love TW!

Here's some trich pix:

SDK

TW

BK
[/QUOTE]

Norcal Crypt

absolutely georgeous kudos to you . I've been waiting for someone to bust out some pics of this cross. I knew it was only a matter of time. Nice show!!!

Guest423

Veteran
now thats what i'm talkin about...thanks for pullin them pics out for me man....good job looks sweet!

G

Just getting to this thread. Awesome grow and great pics. I'm definitely going to grab a qualified cut of TW next time I run across some. I love the calyx-to-leaf ratio and since growing it outdoors know what to expect with the smoke. The SDK almost sounds bulletproof. Since I'm in hydro also, but no CO2, I'll be super happy if I get close to what you're shwoing.

Last edited:

ilife

Arcata Trainwreck

Arcata Trainwreck

Here is a advertisement for different Marijuana Name/Labels coming out of Humboldt and Mendocino counties in 1984. Notice the Trainwreck!!!!

This ad is from the Ridge Review spring issue 1984 vol iv, no. 1. from Mendocino County.

iLiFE

T

THCV

wow, ilife, that's awesome! TW is the only strain on that list that seems to have any prominence these days. I wonder if any of those others have made it through the past 22 years (presumably they have) and I wonder if any are as frikkin awesome as TW?

Thanks redux and dfa. Redux, add co2, it's worth it! Mysta, I'll get some new pix up soon.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Mendo Moonshine is on that list too.
Classic.
Killer plants as always THCV

I've been wanting to try that Sour Diesel x OG Kush for a while now.
I smoked it at the club and I liked it better then Sour D.

Last edited: