What's new

Pre-98 Bubba, Arcata TW, SDxOGK

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
H&L - dunno if youve ever smoked the TW before but WHOOOOEEEE! :canabis:
great stuff! you are gonna love it :) we too have the urkle new to the stables. :D
just came yesterday.
as far as TW tho man, even the smell in veg will make your mouth water in anticipation :D

THCV - nope i havent grown her yet, but i have seen his and its a great lookin cross!
one of his favorite smokes too. hehe i hope to run some of his stuff from seed soon,
well, if you and i are talkin bout the same dude :biglaugh:

those pics you just posted are incredible lookin man.
the co2 is somethin else :yoinks: i must say i am rethinkin settin a system up for the new room!
thanks for sharing the pics and info i will be checkin out your sig. link to your growroom now :)
stay safe

G

i wish it was that simple! i do plan on jumping over to the west, but it'll be a few years! those kushes are distinctly californian in my mind.
ethereal- havent had the trainwreck yet, i have pretty high hopes though! the strongest modern sativa i've had was the catpiss pheno of super silver haze, that stuff can give anything a run for its money!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i know :D

lookin forward to runnin some ssh this winter also!
i have a few friends on the east coast with OG Kush, H&L,
so its around. its not like it hasnt made its way out here hehe
just closely held by those with the real thing :/
wish i could help :confused:.......:chin: that cali idea dont sound too bad tho! :rasta:
take care bud

THCzr

nice lookin buds mang, that SD x OG looks killer! how long did you veg her to get a beast that size?

THC

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
its that west coast water, caesar :D
we have no chance :biglaugh:

honestly tho, i think the co2 has a LOT to do with the cola size.
hey caes u know the guy who made this cross too :) maybe he will drop in here :)
i remember it looked thick, but nothin like THCV's plus-sized woman!!! :yoinks:

be good guys and stay safe

G

da the sour og looks like a great yeilder.. great grow man killer.

T

THCV

yep, it's killer the SDxOG--i call it SDK for short. I still prefer the smell of the others more, but it is just so easy to grow, blows everything else away in terms of robustness. Aphids won't touch it, never gets nute burn, grows thick and strong--and FAST. All that plus the world-class (universe-class? multiverse class?) mom and dad and you get one hell of an ideal hybrid.

THCzr, I veg for 2 whole months, since i grow mini trees to stay within the legal limits. I top everything once at 2-3 weeks of veg., and i get rid of all the lower branches (aka clones). I've only been growing 11 months, so i am still learning a lot. But i am blessed with good genetics, as they say. :woohoo: I've been a photographer and stoner all my life (well, since "high" school), it's a good combo, made better with the arrival of these beautiful ladies.

Good lookin out, y'all. Keep searching for the best genetics, cuz that's the most important thing! And never grow MK Ultra :badday:

sdk from my first time flowering her, last cycle, 58 days:

Allusive

Just amazing pics THCV! That trainwreck looks out-of-control! I'm sure you're going to have fun this week with harvest, your hard work has definately paid off!

:lurk: :smoke:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Very nice crop THCV, I love it all. But the SDK does pique my interest a little more. You take :kewlpics: too. Love to see more of your work.

kushedout

Absolutely amazing grow you have going on here THCV. Major props on the clean setup. Those SDK and Bubba pictures have got me drooling. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing some more pictures.

G

:eek: killer buds! How long of a veg on that bubba if you dont mind my asking?

G

Damn THCV I envy your harvest. Those plants are out of control, I really like that fat trainwreck.

T

THCV

thanks guys! All the plants vegged for about 2 months, BK included. There was MUCH finger hash, and lots of pure kif during the manicure (always manicure above a kif screen!). The sdk is the flat-out strongest, but of course BK and TW are strong too. The sdk just has an extra BANG to it, but it is nighty-night weed. I like TW for day, BK for night and SDK for late night. :joint:

G

That's insane. 11 months? Looks like you've got your method dialed in. Very nice work.

70s_PotHead

Very nice grow show :yummy: Only growing 11 months and already growing elite genetics...I guess its not what you know but who ya know in this game.....

70s :joint: