What's new

Pre 95 Sensi Star

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Believe I have this same cut ....got her from a close friend, I'm not seeing any Bubba at all in her!

@ 49 days
View attachment 219754

View attachment 219755

View attachment 219756

View attachment 219757

I hit a this lower branch with a male Straydawg, my homie cannarado made that cross, it's Stardawg (true grit's cut) x Alien Kush f3 .....calling em Street Star!

View attachment 219758

Here's my homie LD's @ 59 days!

View attachment 219759

View attachment 219760

View attachment 219761

....nug pics from his 1st run
View attachment 219762

View attachment 219763

Can see where the deathstar comes from heh

f4314n68

These seeds were procured from the first release of Paradise's Sensi Star in 1995, the keeper from a few packs. Not long after Paradise changed the recipe, I believe more toward the sativa characteristics. She has this sour elmer's glue thing going on and leaves ya feeling like a mix of muscle relaxer, opiate and benzo without the negative affects of these substances. Its great to see her yield so well in your garden. 1:ying:
View Image
lol DAMNN, I remeber this is some of the very first dank I ever smoked.

One Love 731

Veteran
Not sure if this info still rings true. It's the info that came with the cut when I got her, since then its all came apart and may not have been a Sensi Star cut at all? Every Sensi Star cut I've tried since has been nothing at all like this girl. They don't even seem like they could be related. Regardless I would love to have this Elemers Glue flavored, frosty, slow veging, no stretch, dank as can be cut back in my stable. Haven't heard about her still being around in a long time and even SkunkMasterFlex seems to of moved on from her. Damit. 1:ying:

HOVAH2.0

Harberside in Oakland has Reg. SuperStar seed packs for sale, I think its a F1 of paridise Sensi Star reg.pack.

Attachments

• IMG_20150224_183725.jpg
    IMG_20150224_183725.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20150224_183708.jpg
    IMG_20150224_183708.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Stash

HOVAH, I'd love to get a hold of some of these seeds but they don't deliver to the USA
Later,Stash

geneva_sativa

HOVAH, I'd love to get a hold of some of these seeds but they don't deliver to the USA
Later,Stash

There are some places that show in stock and ship to U.S.

they only in 5 packs, maybe worth email to confirm they have, last time I had to call to use card, but still could

Dirt Life

Veteran
Cant speak on ogre sensi star cut, but can speak on Delta 9 Superstar... Most phenos are stretchy, stinky, hazy plants. The best pheno is a wider leaved, squater plant with chemical pesticide flowery aromas, and nugs at the nodes kinda grower. Only ran her once and lost the mother, crazy disassociating high.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
A cross of Delta 9's Sensi star x nycd I'm working:

picture.php

A male crossed with a a vintage unknown circa 1979.

It's an excellent plant, running the first back cross to the Sensi Star x nycd,
two lines.

picture.php

A little off topic as these are not pre 95, but I thought relevant.

Latest posts

Latest posts